Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
My regimen EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
My regimen EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
My regimen EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My regimen EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
My regimen EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
My regimen EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
My regimen EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My regimen EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
My regimen EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My regimen

+11
bh2o
ubraj
lambyjay
rofl
dadon
helpmyhair1
sdguy
theseeker86
imprisoned-radical
abc123
pancacke
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My regimen Empty My regimen

Post  pancacke Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:36 am

Since a few people asked....

Everything I do for hairloss is based on info from newport, a user over at curezone. Most inspiration came from this post: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1633983
....Never mind if you don't understand half of it or think it's BS.... -*moving on*

I use a frequencygenerator named F165 together with the scalar device sold by Dale Fawcett, you can find his email adress on this website http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/ ....the whole package costs a little over 2000$

Basicly it sends frequencies wireless to your body to destroy pathogens and the machine can be operated from your PC. I use output 1 to connect the scalar device and run scripts in the standalone function. The script I use for hairloss(or a shortversion of it) I post below....
I also need to mention that I put an envelope with my name, date of birth and birthplace on it, onto the scalar device. Additionally I bought an orgone zapper(terminator II by Don Croft) that I keep in my pocket/bed 24/7, switched on but the electrodes are taped.

to be continued (if you still not sure I'm nuts)...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

My regimen Empty Re: My regimen

Post  pancacke Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:40 am

Supplements:

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-B-2-100-mg-100-Capsules/402?at=hil335
3 caps, 3xdaily with meals

http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Way-Niacin-100-mg-Nicotinic-Acid-100-Capsules/1999?at=hil335&x=1
1 cap, 3xdaily with meals (depending on your reaction to it. Don't take at night! Later once you are confident you can up the dose very slowly.)

http://www.abacohealth.com/index.php/prodid/AOR018
1 cap, 3xdaily with meals

http://www.iherb.com/Hyland-s-NuAge-10-Nat-Phos-Sodium-Phosphate-125-Tablets/3814?at=hil335
One pellet per day. You should dissolve it under your tongue. Don't eat or drink anything 15mins before and afterwards

Cutler, acording to these instructions:
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1290731#i

Adrenal miracle mix, as needed or once a day
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1375812

edit: if you have troubles with the niacin, take it together with 10 times the amount of niacinamide and consider replacing niacin with inositol hexanicotinate.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:53 am

dwell 240
program c backfreq b 0 0 backfreq a 0 0 duty 50 # NOTE: Best as pure single channel square wave
####################################################################################
# Title: Mycobacterium tuberculosis Gen - Aviium+Bovis+Leprae+ParaTb+Legionella
# Avium: MAC pulmonary (lung) disease, Bronchiectasis, cavitary lung disease. Nodules become infected with Staphylococcus aureus
# Bovis: Symptoms generally appear months to years after infection, symptoms may manifest themselves depending on the part of the body affected
# Lungs: may be associated with a cough;
# Lymph node: swelling in the neck and lymph;
# Gastrointestinal: abdominal pain and swelling, and diarrhea
# Leprae: aka Hansen’s coccus spirilly
# ParaTb: Cause of Johne’s disease in animals; likely cause of Crohn’s disease in humans
# present in milk can survive pasteurization
# Legionella: muscle pain, loss of appetite, headache, high fever, dry cough, chills, confusion, disorientation,
# nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, later: chest pain, difficulty breathing, lowers white blood cell (WBC) count
# In addition to the lungs, Legionella may infect the lymph nodes, brain, kidney, liver, spleen, bone marrow
# Legionella bacteria are known to grow under certain conditions in biofilms, in which they are protected against disinfectants
####################################################################################
label 0

label avium

label 1

label bovis

label 2

label leprae

label 3

label paraTb

label 4

label legionella

label 5

label Miasm # Miasmatic Toxin
program a backfreq b 0 0
backfreq c 28004531.0055 50 # Best with Carrier

program c backfreq a 0 0 backfreq b 0 0 duty 50 converge 0 0

dwell 600
program c pulse 0 0 backfreq b 0 0 duty 82.4
# Title: Escherichia coli - E.coli - BioW - MRSA
# Description: E. coli poisoning, E. coli can harbor both heat-stable and heat-labile enterotoxins
# inflammatory bowel diseases, Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
# colonize the urethra and spread up the urinary tract to the bladder as well as to the kidneys
label 0

vpulse 1 .01 82.4 # For tissue density
656775.5555 # Nucleic Acid, dowsing, all mutations, enterotoxins

dwell 1800
program a duty 82.4
# Title: Alopecia Areata (Bald Virus) - Dicistroviridae or Silkworm virus carried by Serratia marcescens and St.mitis
# Description: Bronchitis, Circulation disturbances (Heart Valve), Eczema, Gout, Headaches urogenitally caused, Impotence, Knee joint pain, Larynx
# This virus infects certain soft tissue; heart valve, penis, scalp, larinx, soft tissue of knee, urogenital lining, more...
# NOTE: This virus is carried by two biofilm creating pathogens that may require lengthy treatment,
# Streptococcus mitis and Serratia marcescens should be treated separately followed by this scriipt
label 0

pulse 65555.5555 50 # Toxin
vbackfreq c 16.00492857 .125 82.4 # Shadow, (+4) octaves with offset (.125) to catch altered nucleic acids
767668.5555 # Nucleic Acid, all mutations

dwell 900
program c backfreq b 0 0 duty 82.4
# Title: Serratia marcescens - used as biowarfare bacteria for centuries, now weaponized
# Description: Shuts off Pineal - Endocarditis. Infect urinary tract, respiratory tract, tear duct, conjunctivitis, pneumonia, and meningitis
# Biofilm: reddish-orange, manifests itself as a pink discolouration or plaque in or on larvae, pupae, or the usually starch and sugar-based food
# DNA-Zipper: Acts as DNA zipper to attach Oncoviruses to other Viruses, also see SV40
label 0

vpulse 1 .01 82.4
20010.1057 # weaponized
24755.6555 # natural, used as biowarfare bacteria for centuries

dwell 1800
program a duty 82.4
# Title: Alopecia Areata (Bald Virus) - Dicistroviridae or Silkworm virus carried by Serratia marcescens and St.mitis
# Description: Bronchitis, Circulation disturbances (Heart Valve), Eczema, Gout, Headaches urogenitally caused, Impotence, Knee joint pain, Larynx
# This virus infects certain soft tissue; heart valve, penis, scalp, larinx, soft tissue of knee, urogenital lining, more...
# NOTE: This virus is carried by two biofilm creating pathogens that may require lengthy treatment,
# Streptococcus mitis and Serratia marcescens should be treated separately followed by this scriipt
label 0

vbackfreq c 16.00492857 .125 82.4 # Shadow, (+4) octaves with offset (.125) to catch altered nucleic acids

dwell 1200
program a backfreq b 0 0 duty 82.4
# Title: Streptococcus mitis - weaponized - biofilm - delivered in anestisia
# Description: endocarditis, septicemia, sinusitis (nasal membrane), meningitis, Hemolytic & oral streptococci, lung abscess
# high-level resistance to penicillin and cefotaxime, Persistence in an aortic vegetation,
# Biofilm: Heart, Orbits (Eye Sockets), Lacrimal/Tear glands, Lungs, Small Intestine, Brain, Lymph, Testis, Penis
# Men: Testis (lowers testosterone), in soft tissue of penis, sexua| disfunction in men, see Alopecia for more details
label 0

vbackfreq c 16.00492857 .0125 82.4 # Shadow, (4) Octaves higher
565655.5555 # Nucleic Acid, dowsing, all mutations + biofilm

dwell 1800
program a duty 82.4
label 0

dwell 180
program a vbackfreq b 20.09 .001 66.6 vbackfreq c 403.429 .001 66.6 duty 86.4

dwell 1800
program a duty 82.4
label 0

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:57 am

You should copy the above scripts to the F100 software and run it once a day(in standalone modus). I have a bigger script that handles dandruff and other skin and hair related problems as well(+candida, +mold etc.), but takes ~14h to complete. If you're interested in the long script contact me or elan164 per PM.

I think this is it.......have fun with it!

edit: A big thank you to jdp, who brought me on this path and of course newport if he reads this!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:56 am

How did you determine what frequencies to run?

Also how would you describe yourself pre rife vs post rife?

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:32 am

abc123 wrote:How did you determine what frequencies to run?
I followed the recommendation of jdp and newport......then I added various scripts to target other things that I thought could be a factor in hairloss.

Also how would you describe yourself pre rife vs post rife?
Hairloss started ~2 years ago, after joining this forum I pretty much slowed down hairloss to a halt with IH top6.......changed my supplemental regimen a few times and had good and bad times.

After starting rife(few months ago), my hairline started to grow back in a matter of weeks(still is). Most noticable are the temple areas which have a new shape now....
Another improvement is my general hair volumen has gone crazy just like the speed at which my hair grows. That said I still have issues with dandruff and dry skin but nothing too problematic...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:42 am

Hey pancacke,

Good to hear about your success. How old are you? And what would you say was the extent of your hair loss on the nw scale?

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:51 am

I'm in my early 20(male)...
To be honest, the first time I heard about NW, I decided to never check it out. This was mainly because I hate to be obsessed about my looks and secondly because I couldn't imagine it to do anything but upset me.

edit: To answer your question.....the hairline at my corners receeded 2-3 cm if I had to guess......my long hair covered everything up but without that people would easily notice it.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:13 am

Thank you for posting all this info pancake

Did you buy the F165 by itself or did it come with the scalar device sold by Dale Fawcett?

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:43 am

You're welcome, glad you like it!
Yes I bought both....without the wireless device it's less than comfortable to treat hairloss this way!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:03 am

Pancacke, do you have any photos of yourself when the loss was at its worst? If your crazy success continues they would be great proof.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:15 am

Pancacke,

yes photos would be awesome if possible. If what you are saying is true, photos will turn everyone into believers.

Also, do you attribute your success to Rife? in that if you didn't start it, you'd slowly lose the battle?

you say with the IH Top6, you halted hairloss. Unfortunately thats not the case for me... I've slowed hairloss I think, but I can still see my hairline getting worse, and my thinning increase.

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:24 am

sdguy wrote:Pancacke, do you have any photos of yourself when the loss was at its worst? If your crazy success continues they would be great proof.
I have photos of myself yes, but no close-ups of my hair......my old digicam and webcam are both not suitable.....there is also my dislike of upping photos of myself, but I guess I could do it.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:31 am

helpmyhair1 wrote:Pancacke,

yes photos would be awesome if possible. If what you are saying is true, photos will turn everyone into believers.
haha...not my intention to make anybody a believer....

Also, do you attribute your success to Rife? in that if you didn't start it, you'd slowly lose the battle?
Absolutly! Searching for different methods I probably would have succeded in halting it.....because I do believe those pathogens can be fought with other methods(herbs etc.).....though I don't know how long that would have taken me(not to speak how much money)

you say with the IH Top6, you halted hairloss. Unfortunately thats not the case for me... I've slowed hairloss I think, but I can still see my hairline getting worse, and my thinning increase.
Was the same with me, but it was really slow. Only after months I could see that it got a little worse.....I certainly liked IHs regimen! The new additions he makes are also very good, mag/pot aspartate and quercetin are things that I discovered useful in hairloss too.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  dadon Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:33 am

wtf? that all sounds like chinese to me..never heard of that. today i read posts about magnetic water, mono-atomic gold and now some type of magnetic weapon Very Happy i´d have never thought, i´d read this kind of stuff in such a "scientific" forum. im completely open to new ideas and like to hear your explanations what it does and why it works.

is it something you have to believe in or can you actually explain it with concepts "accessible to humans"?

dadon

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:16 am

@dadon
Rife is being discussed here for over a year now....this was the first thread focusing on the subject:
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t3882-jdp-questions-for-you-concerning-rife-more

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:27 am

not sure if im on the right track here, if not please forgive me.

BUT, im immediately suspicious of anything claiming to effect scalar energy. Is this the same scalar energy that those quantum pendants claim to affect with marvelous health benefits?

what is scalar energy and how is it measured. i guess thats my biggest problem. is theyre some physics basis for it, or is it just made up.

i once tried etg treatment and it worked, until i could no longer afford it, and the machines are 16 K so i am a believer and have an open mind, but i have my limits.

not too sure about scalar energy. can someone set me straight?
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:13 pm

Anxious1 wrote:Is this the same scalar energy that those quantum pendants claim to affect with marvelous health benefits?
Scalar device is only used to deliver the frequencies, not to heal anything by itself....you can use footpads instead but then you can't move freely while being treated(script runs a few hours)

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:44 am

Pancacke,

I'd like to "reverse engineer" your use of Rife by taking anti-microbial/anti-biofilm herbs. Correct me if I'm wrong...you targeted the following bacterial/viral pathogens:

(1) Mycobacterium tuberculosis
(2) Escherichia coli - E.coli
(3) Alopecia Areata (Bald Virus) - Dicistroviridae or Silkworm virus carried by Serratia marcescens and St.mitis
(4) Serratia marcescens
(5) Streptococcus mitis

Just a couple of questions:
Why did you list the bald virus four times?

What about non-pathogenic strains of e. coli? The benign strains produce vitamin K2 in the large intestine. Did you just nuke them all?

And jdp or pancacke,
Are there any other major pathogens that might somehow be linked to MPB?

I've gone through several studies about the bacterial/fungal pathogens which have been implicated in MPB. The major ones are members of the transient skin flora: streptococcus, propionibacterium, and malassezia yeasts.
If you guys are using Rife to counteract the pathogenic basis of MPB, how come there's almost no overlap between the group of pathogens you're targeting and the group that I listed above?

Can you give some molecular pathways through which the pathogens you listed can actually affect hair follicles?

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:23 am

Pancacke,

Is there a cheaper rife machine that can do it? $2000 is a ton. If I saw lots of people was amazing results though, then I would spend $2000.

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:44 am

helpmyhair1 wrote:Pancacke,

Is there a cheaper rife machine that can do it? $2000 is a ton. If I saw lots of people was amazing results though, then I would spend $2000.
Unfortunatly the script only runs on a F165 and even if you could convert the code to use another machine, 2000$ is in the low price range...

elan164 was/is using the scripts since recently.....you can wait to see if he gets results. I also began treating a friend, without the use of supplements.....too soon to tell anything though.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:05 am

imprisoned-radical wrote:Pancacke,

I'd like to "reverse engineer" your use of Rife by taking anti-microbial/anti-biofilm herbs.
Good idea, I bet you can find a solution for each one, but bald virus could get tricky since we don't know much about it.
TB can be easily treated by removing oxidized iron, using ip6, r-la....also there's a form that survives milk pasteurization, so sterilizing milk lowers the chance of reinfection.
Why did you list the bald virus four times?
Came from experimenting......sometimes it helps with inflammation after running the scripts.

What about non-pathogenic strains of e. coli? The benign strains produce vitamin K2 in the large intestine. Did you just nuke them all?

Just the version in the script, there are others I think.

And jdp or pancacke,
Are there any other major pathogens that might somehow be linked to MPB?
Yes, but they probably only fasten the process. Mold, candida and lyme could play a role....

If you guys are using Rife to counteract the pathogenic basis of MPB, how come there's almost no overlap between the group of pathogens you're targeting and the group that I listed above?
The info wasn't derived from studies but found by implementing it. Rife is very experimental as there is no solid scientific foundation for it.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:08 pm

How does it work? like what does it look like? is it like a machine that you wear somehow.. for a period of time? Describe the process.

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:28 pm

helpmyhair1 wrote:How does it work? like what does it look like? is it like a machine that you wear somehow.. for a period of time? Describe the process.
It looks lke this http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/2010/11/kauai-workshop-agenda-2-3-jan-2011.html
Jeff Sutherland has a DMI(the blue thing) placed on top of the scalar device.....but you don't really need that.

The process:
My setup sits on my desk......in the morning I turn on the machine and with a few mouse clicks the script is running. I don't need to put anything on my body as the device is wireless and works at every distance! That's it.....30 seconds of work and you're done for the day.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:59 am

It only takes 30 seconds? I thought I read somewhere that it takes longer and u have to do it everyday.. correct me if i'm wrong.

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next