Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more

+4
Lw
Hoppipolla
gbp2000
ubraj
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more Empty JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:27 pm

In a recent topic I started (but nowhere near created...) you got into the ability that a Rife machine has to use frequencies to remove different pathogens and other trouble makers from the body and essentially cure most problems, my first question is...

In as brief a way as possible, can you give an overview of how this works (or simply quote others)?

In the previously mentioned topic Prague talked about how an element has a mathematically exact frequency that corresponds with it's weight, and it was touched upon that the minerals could be used in the correct form to achieve many of the results that Rife could... so my second question is...

Do you believe that there is truth in this statement?

When talking about Rife, you mentioned that it is a simple and rather surprising cure for hairloss, could you elaborate upon how your hair is doing with Rife? (shed, thickness, color, regrowth, etc)

Lastly, while getting into the possibility of using elements to clear the body of pathogens (which could seemingly in turn instigate auto-immune reactions [Hairloss?]) I've stumbled upon Ormus, and the more I read about it the more I think of what you said about Rife, particularly this...

All physical matter is made up of one or more of 92 known elements, as can be seen on a Periodic Table of Elements in any biology or chemistry textbook. Elements are made up of atoms that have unique properties to that element, so that the atoms of carbon are physically and chemically different from the atoms of gold. In the 1990's, a man named David Hudson discovered that when the Noble Metals and Platinum Group Elements are in a monatomic state, they have amazing properties that they do not have in their traditional metallic state. These atoms are now held together not by chemical bonds but by resonance wave activity. The electrons ride this wave in harmonic pairs called Cooper Pairs as energy is transferred in the form of resonance vibrations from one high-energy nucleus to another high-energy nucleus without any loss of energy, making this material superconductive.

The purported benefits of both Rife and Ormus both ring the same bell when you look at it, so my last question is...

Do you believe that ormus would work on the same level as Rife?

Thank you so much for your time and consideration JDP, for your time and for IH.

Back to top Go down

JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more Empty Re: JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more

Post  ubraj Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:35 pm

It's two seperate issues. Two seperate mechanisms. So no, they don't work the same.

In short, I know of no other way to remove toxic nucleic acids.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more Empty Re: JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:17 am

Perhaps your could provide some links to some reliable sources so we could learn more?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:59 am

concerning papain/HA i do not know - it dissolves the cross linked collagen and some other proteins (maybe of the pathogens) but there's a more effective to target them - rife is an option but elements are superior IMHO

as far as i understand it - the pathogens are everywhere in your body, you're a huge bacteria factory since you need them - and CS brought an extremely interesting idea (that i share) that it's the body that produces/creates them to get rid of the mollecules (usually metallic salts, unnatural bonds, charges) it cannot metabolise properly - it's the environment that is important

metabolic processes are linked to the very basic elements (periodic table), the complex mollecules you get from food, sun or the body creates them

every pathogen is linked to a molecular structure it copies - therefore it's easy to determine if you have a structure of a virus which element(s) would kill it if you know the key

Everywhere I read on Rife comes back to it's ability to detoxify one's mody on the tiniest of levels, and remove terribly unwanted pathogens, and it seems to be exactly what Prague purports to have happened here. Rife

I apologize if this is a bit of a pain having to go over all of this, but when one announces the cure for hairloss people listen Smile

The metals that come with the pathogens are half the battle when dealing with rife. For us MPB sufferers it's thallium. Destroys the lower B vitamins among other issues. Not to mention they changing the ionic charge/alchemy... making say for example zinc, etc. useless in a manner of speaking.

Do the metals allow the pathogens to live or is it the other way around? Are the pathogens there first?
This is another thing that's been bugging me, what about before Rife machines were invented?
We had civilizations of people who through proper dietary means had zero hairloss, zero this, zero that.
If this is the reason behind hairloss then they must have had someway of keeping themselves clear of any pathogens.
If Rife works (and I strongly believe you that it does) then there would have to be some other way in nature to eliminate (or prevent the body from contracting, being host to) these pathogens.

What would your counter argument to this statement be?
metabolic processes are linked to the very basic elements (periodic table), the complex mollecules you get from food, sun or the body creates them

every pathogen is linked to a molecular structure it copies - therefore it's easy to determine if you have a structure of a virus which element(s) would kill it if you know the key

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:43 am

Dude - what makes you think that this is the cure for hairloss?

Has JDP said that he has gone from nw3 to nw1 with this device?

What on here has stated Rife is the cure, as pertains to hairloss?

Prague is having great success with his current regimen, but he also did with Maca and progesterone, Papaya and Hylauranic acid before that.

I don't think we have a clear idea of how much progress JDP and Prague have made recently, nor how much is due to their current regimen and not to other things.

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:52 am

Yeah I am interested in this too. I actually heard it was possible to make one yourself using something like your computer to generate the frequency. I'm not sure how effective it would be though.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:56 am

don't really post much anymore and retired as I've gone to Rife. It's been 3 months and absolutely dumbfounded how easy treating hair loss is. Almost like a cruel joke after many thousands of hours worth of research, lol. I'd love to tell everyone to stop what they are doing and spend $2,000 for a machine but certainly am not going to be responsible for walking them through details and is the reason why only spoken of it a few times. Anyway, this is why diet, DHT, thyroid, etc.... Pathogens are the reason why diet works for hair loss and other ailments too which answered my question that I've been trying to figure out since 2009.

^ jdp made this comment and another (which I couldn't find on short notice, next time I run into it I'll save it though!) which really struck me as curious, if somebody who has put as much of his time and effort into researching hairloss as jdp has is suddenly convinced that this is the real deal in treating the issues at hand? I really can't help but investigate.

Especially not when we have two veteran posters who are claiming similar feats from possibly related angles.
You have to admit, it deserves more digging.

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:35 am

Yes - but you don't really see them agreeing with each other. They might not denounce each others theories - they will say what they find positive - usually along the lines of 'well, it could help with inflammation'. This phrase is often taken as consensus - it isn't.

Ask Prague and JDP to swap aproaches for three months and I doubt either would be happy.

Also, despite JDPs post - he simply says he is dumbfounded at how easy treating hairloss is.

Is that maintaing?

Is that regrowth?

Is it significant?

Is his success (whatever that might be) related to lasers and magnesium, or has that been dumped now.

I say all this because whilst JDP says he doesn't want to encourage people to buy Rifes, he posts a lot on it - including frequency settings and things that are less relevant than the changes that have occurred with his hair.

In other words, very little in terms of qualitative statements.

JDP is in incredibly intelligent guy, so I would prefer a more concrete assessment and less side details about the Rife, as I am sure others would.

Where was his hair a year ago, in terms of NW. Where was it after Magnesium and Lasers? where is it now after Rife - did the new hair from Rife take three months to grow in or was it quicker?

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:42 am

^ All of these questions and statements that you posted are things I'm either trying to answer or verify.

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:46 am

Me too. I think there is either a massive potential breakthrough here, or a real lack of agreement.

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:52 am

gbp2000 wrote:Me too. I think there is either a massive potential breakthrough here, or a real lack of agreement.

Yeah, I think we're on the same page gbp. I came here not to just put a band-aid on my hair, but to understand what the heck happened to me starting to deteriorate in the first place, and through the combined efforts of some of the dedicated (and just awesome) guys on the site I think we're all getting close.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:06 am

action<reaction wrote:
concerning papain/HA i do not know - it dissolves the cross linked collagen and some other proteins (maybe of the pathogens) but there's a more effective to target them - rife is an option but elements are superior IMHO

as far as i understand it - the pathogens are everywhere in your body, you're a huge bacteria factory since you need them - and CS brought an extremely interesting idea (that i share) that it's the body that produces/creates them to get rid of the mollecules (usually metallic salts, unnatural bonds, charges) it cannot metabolise properly - it's the environment that is important

Everywhere I read on Rife comes back to it's ability to detoxify one's mody on the tiniest of levels, and remove terribly unwanted pathogens, and it seems to be exactly what Prague purports to have happened here. Rife

I apologize if this is a bit of a pain having to go over all of this, but when one announces the cure for hairloss people listen Smile

The metals that come with the pathogens are half the battle when dealing with rife. For us MPB sufferers it's thallium. Destroys the lower B vitamins among other issues. Not to mention they changing the ionic charge/alchemy... making say for example zinc, etc. useless in a manner of speaking.

Do the metals allow the pathogens to live or is it the other way around? Are the pathogens there first?
This is another thing that's been bugging me, what about before Rife machines were invented?
We had civilizations of people who through proper dietary means had zero hairloss, zero this, zero that.
If this is the reason behind hairloss then they must have had someway of keeping themselves clear of any pathogens.
If Rife works (and I strongly believe you that it does) then there would have to be some other way in nature to eliminate (or prevent the body from contracting, being host to) these pathogens.

What would your counter argument to this statement be?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:20 pm

JDP! I just came across an article that I think strongly pertains to how Rife would work on hairloss / the calcification angle, what do you think?

It will thus be important to determine the exact
frequency of nanobacterial infection of human blood
, and
whether the routine screening of blood donors is necessary.
Because they are hidden in mineral shelters, nanobacteria
are difficult to eradicate with short-term antibiotic treatment.
However, the tetracyclines have a known ability to accumulate
on apatite, and at least are bacteriostatic to nanobacteria at
clinically achievable concentrations. This property should tend
to localize the antibiotic to nanobacteria, which always have
apatite as part of the cell wall. Recent anecdotal reports claim
a benefit for long-term tetracycline therapy in some patients
with scleroderma, one of the most ominous diseases associated
with extraskeletal calcification.

In this issue of the Proceedings, Kajander and C¸iftc¸ioglu (2)
show that a new class of bacteria, designated nanobacteria
because of their small size (0.05–0.5 mm in diameter), produce
sufficient calcium apatite to initiate pathologic calcification
and stone formation. The nanobacteria were discovered in
white films sticking to the surfaces of tissue culture vessels
containing mammalian cells and media supplemented with
bovine serum (3). A member of the Proteobacteria family,
which includes Bartonella and Brucella species, the nanobacteria
have distinctive properties, including heat resistance and
the ability to pass through 0.1-mmsterilization filters (Table 2).
Their most remarkable characteristic is the formation of
carbonate apatite crystals at neutral pH and at physiologic
phosphate and calcium concentrations. The extracellular mineralization
forms a hard protective shelter for these hardy
microorganisms, and it enables them to survive conditions of
physical stress that would be lethal to most other bacterial
species. Although it is not clear exactly how the nanobacteria
induce calcification, other bacteria in aqueous sediments have
been demonstrated to release oligopeptides that nucleate
calcium apatite

Here's the article.

http://www.pnas.org/content/95/14/7846.full.pdf

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:33 am

Bump!

jdp?

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:12 am

From a rife perspective

nanobacteria and lyme go hand-in-hand.

http://www.frequencyfoundation.com/2005/10/update-on-nanobacteria.html

http://www.curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1525498

Most people have lyme/co-infections. How strong your immune system is determines if you'll come down with full blown illness. No better way to speed this process up than to take Vitamin D3 supplement if you have lyme.

If you're talking about the magic bullet, then this may be closest to the magic bullet

http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1576774#i

Again, all from a rife perspective.

When speaking of genes, genes are way oversimplified and used by those to explain what they can't explain IMO. Just look at all those on other hair loss forums talking about hair loss being genetic. Talk about a fatalistic approach, lol. Retroviruses/miasms are passed down through the maternal (mother) line.

From a hair loss perspective, it's the previous frequencies that I posted in the other thread.

So again, nanobacteria and the above atherosclerosis script is a coincidental factor as there is never just one pathogen when dealing with disease. There is layer after layer of pathogens when treating disease. Yes, there is calcification going on with hair loss and IMO. The more hair loss that has developed, the more calcification that has taken place but due to pathogens. Just as there is calcification going on with forms of arthritis due to "pathogens."

The rest of the article you posted in other thread =

BALDNESS AND CALCIFICATION OF
THE “IVORY DOME”

To the Editor:\p=m-\Some questions concerning baldness which
were raised by Dr. Ballenger’s comments in The Journal,
June 27, may be answered by observations which I made
while serving as technician in gross anatomy at the College of
Medicine of the University of Illinois (1916-1917). I then had
occasion to remove the brains of about 80 cadavers for separate
use in the neurology classes and incidentally noted a seemingly
obvious relation between the blood (vessel) supply to the scalp
and the quantity of hair. Baldness occurred in persons in whom
calcification of the skull bones apparently had not only firmly
knitted the cranial sutures but also closed or narrowed various
small foramens through which blood vessels pass, most prominently
in persons with a luxuriant crop of hair. These blood
vessels are mainly veins which normally communicate with the
diploic veins in the spongy tissue of the skull bones but which
are evidently pinched off by calification of the foramens. Various
stages of this process of impairing the blood circulation of
the scalp could be observed.
This, then, not only explains why baldness occurs but also
why men are more likely to become bald than women, since
bone growth or calcification is generally greater in males than
in females. Obviously “hair tonics” or vitamins are not likely to
restore a blood circulation through what has practically become
“solid ivory.” Moreover, one wonders whether the promotion
of a higher calcium intake among adults may not eventually
increase the incidence of baldness and the sales of its vaunted
remedies.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:42 am

jdp701 wrote:From a rife perspective

nanobacteria and lyme go hand-in-hand.

http://www.frequencyfoundation.com/2005/10/update-on-nanobacteria.html

http://www.curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1525498

Most people have lyme/co-infections. How strong your immune system is determines if you'll come down with full blown illness. No better way to speed this process up than to take Vitamin D3 supplement if you have lyme.

If you're talking about the magic bullet, then this may be closest to the magic bullet

http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1576774#i

Again, all from a rife perspective.

When speaking of genes, genes are way oversimplified and used by those to explain what they can't explain IMO. Just look at all those on other hair loss forums talking about hair loss being genetic. Talk about a fatalistic approach, lol. Retroviruses/miasms are passed down through the maternal (mother) line.

From a hair loss perspective, it's the previous frequencies that I posted in the other thread.

So again, nanobacteria and the above atherosclerosis script is a coincidental factor as there is never just one pathogen when dealing with disease. There is layer after layer of pathogens when treating disease. Yes, there is calcification going on with hair loss and IMO. The more hair loss that has developed, the more calcification that has taken place but due to pathogens. Just as there is calcification going on with forms of arthritis due to "pathogens."

The rest of the article you posted in other thread =

BALDNESS AND CALCIFICATION OF
THE “IVORY DOME”

To the Editor:\p=m-\Some questions concerning baldness which
were raised by Dr. Ballenger’s comments in The Journal,
June 27, may be answered by observations which I made
while serving as technician in gross anatomy at the College of
Medicine of the University of Illinois (1916-1917). I then had
occasion to remove the brains of about 80 cadavers for separate
use in the neurology classes and incidentally noted a seemingly
obvious relation between the blood (vessel) supply to the scalp
and the quantity of hair. Baldness occurred in persons in whom
calcification of the skull bones apparently had not only firmly
knitted the cranial sutures but also closed or narrowed various
small foramens through which blood vessels pass, most prominently
in persons with a luxuriant crop of hair. These blood
vessels are mainly veins which normally communicate with the
diploic veins in the spongy tissue of the skull bones but which
are evidently pinched off by calification of the foramens. Various
stages of this process of impairing the blood circulation of
the scalp could be observed.
This, then, not only explains why baldness occurs but also
why men are more likely to become bald than women, since
bone growth or calcification is generally greater in males than
in females. Obviously “hair tonics” or vitamins are not likely to
restore a blood circulation through what has practically become
“solid ivory.” Moreover, one wonders whether the promotion
of a higher calcium intake among adults may not eventually
increase the incidence of baldness and the sales of its vaunted
remedies.

I feel as if I'm merely repeating the same question once again.

I'm presenting this information so that we can pursue a discussion based around the evidence that seemingly takes both our interests in Rife ...(which you've convinced me of long ago, and I'll be asking for your guidance when I decide to choose a model to purchase, haha)... and draws clear connections between the possibility that certain elements can have similar benefits.

I feel that there are certain issues that you have not explained nor addressed. And it is frustrating to me, because I feel that we are both investing our time and research into the exact same mode of fighting pathogens and the problems they cause.

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:01 am

action<reaction,

My answer wasn't a riddle and did simplify as much as possible. I actually did answer your question.

Instead of posting simple one sentence answers I feel people should understand the mechanisms and even recapped to make sure you understood.

Without answering the mechanisms of why, people are left trusting the author.

There was a time that it took me a long time to fully understand CS's and others' posts. I would grab pieces of info here and there and would have to reread the rest until it finally clicked. Previous knowledge is sometimes needed to fully understand a post. That's why CS has recommended for others to go back and read the forum to gain a better understanding of what's being talked about. As what's talked about is usually based on a belief that you understand prior information.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:09 am

jdp701 wrote:action<reaction,

My answer wasn't a riddle and did simplify as much as possible. I actually did answer your question.

Instead of posting simple one sentence answers I feel people should understand the mechanisms and even recapped to make sure you understood.

Without answering the mechanisms of why, people are left trusting the author.

There was a time that it took me a long time to fully understand CS's and others' posts. I would grab pieces of info here and there and would have to reread the rest until it finally clicked. Previous knowledge is sometimes needed to fully understand a post. That's why CS has recommended for others to go back and read the forum to gain a better understanding of what's being talked about. As what's talked about is usually based on a belief that you understand prior information.

I do not believe that you were speaking in a riddle, or even answering cryptically, I merely mean to point out that there is no discussion here. I am trying to generate a debate into how two possible approaches are similar, and you have responded numerous times with a one sided answer or have seemed to ignore what was said. I don't wish to cause any unpleasantries on this forum, as I am quite fond of it, perhaps we could discuss this elsewhere?

Also, regarding going back over past information on the forums, in my backpack I have nearly 600 pages, some double sided that are full of quotes by you, CS, MisterE, Prague, TK, and whatever else I found applicable to hairloss that I have been rigorously studying. I feel that though I may not have the knowledge and experience some on this forum have, I certainly am no slouch.

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:28 am

What I posted previously was nanobacteria and hair loss is coincidental.

Everything else posted is if you want to investigate further why, what the connection is and how to fight nanobacteria if not convinced.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:44 am

And of the information I've posted in this thread and the other that directly shows connections between pathogens / bacteria and calcification processes?

I'm still missing something that about the coincidental aspect of this, and neither of the links no matter how many times I read them clarify it for me.

Suffice to say that I still have no grasp on why you are unwilling to comment on possible connections between Rife and ions, besides the possibility that you'd be in the hole 2000$.

I really hate to push anything on you, but these are things that I feel are strongly important to the forum, and to the knowledge we have all strived to gain.

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:55 am

I've commented on these questions before. As I've mentioned before, I tend to comment once as repeating myself gets old. It's like I'll spend 100 hours researching X topic and post the relevant information here for those that want to spend just 1 hour doing the research. I did that with LLLT, Iodine, food as how it pertains to autoimmunish conditions and also Rife. I can't help those who don't want to dig into a little research even though I've done the majority of it and would guide people through via links and such as typing takes a long time for accuracy of post. Not to mention, almost nobody reads long posts and therefore I condense information in small sentences. Never once did I try to get CS to spoon feed me information. And when I felt I was getting in that territory, felt guilty and to show appreciation donated money, lol... not suggesting anything.

Q. Suffice to say that I still have no grasp on why you are unwilling to comment on possible connections between Rife and ions, besides the possibility that you'd be in the hole 2000$.
A. from a prior post in another thread answering you... "It's two seperate issues. Two seperate mechanisms. So no, they don't work the same."

Q. And of the information I've posted in this thread and the other that directly shows connections between pathogens / bacteria and calcification processes?
A. from a prior post in this thread... "So again, nanobacteria and the above atherosclerosis script is a coincidental factor as there is never just one pathogen when dealing with disease. There is layer after layer of pathogens when treating disease. Yes, there is calcification going on with hair loss and IMO, the more hair loss that has developed, the more calcification that has taken place but due to pathogens. Just as there is calcification going on with forms of arthritis due to "pathogens.""

I've posted this information on the last page. If further confused as above answers, to say in another way on the first page of the Throw away your Vitamin D thread I posted this

"Borellia [aka lyme or aka lyme co-infection] lowers VDR activity by about a factor of 50"

"pathogens... have... evolved ways to decrease VDR activity because by doing so, they slow important components of the innate immune response that might otherwise render them dead."

So again, lowering VDR reduces how well your immune system can fight other pathogens which allows the other pathogens responsible for hair loss to take hold and proliferate. And with previous information already posted in this thread, lyme and nanobacteria go hand-in-hand. With lyme/lyme co-infection when their numbers increase, nanobacteria also increases. Also, as previously posted because lyme is increasing, immune system is getting lowered allowing Mycoplasma and Chlamydia trachomatis which is another marker for calcification that I posted on last page. And again, there are other markers for calcification as well, as again, there is never just one pathogen in disease. For the hair loss calcification as well, the hair loss frequencies that has already been posted takes care of the uric acid as well as the increased DHT which causes calcification.

Originally wanted to post information for those looking into Rife. Looked into Rife continuously for 2 years. Discussed it shortly with Hapyman 1 1/2 years ago but due to lack of information and lack of experience I never pulled the trigger in buying one. Figured with my experience someone may be interested and therefore posted information regarding Rife and hair loss. But this is starting to get into a prove it to me which I have no intention of doing. Maybe I'm a jerk for this but my intentions are pure in helping others. Little time to post information as this has already taken 2 hours away from me.

well.... hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:57 am

please don't make me repeat again otherwise may go unanswered.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:24 pm

It really does help, but sadly there are still a dozen or so different issues that I wish to discuss with you.
The reasons behind me still having questions comes from the fact that I've poured over the things you, CS, Prague, etc have posted over the years, not because I haven't read any of it.

And yes, few people seem to really read longer posts... which is frustrating as I've recently discovered.

You've clearly shown how complex the synergy between these jerk pathogens, nanobacterias are, which I understood to a degree before-hand, but you really haven't expanded at all upon the following quote. Most of the information that I've gathered states otherwise, in far many more words, so I can't help but keep pressing this issue on you.
"It's two seperate issues. Two seperate mechanisms. So no, they don't work the same."

Link me to one page, all I want is one that will get me rolling in finding out how our approaches are truly not acting on similar approaches to achieve similar ends (though limited elements are compared to rife, due to the limited periodic table, still doesn't leave much room for the idea that all pathogens / life evolves around these known elements in the universe, which includes the frequencies that these elements produce, I find it hard to believe that there isn't something existing in nature that will not work to a similar end to destroy life / bacteria / pathogens / whatever, in the same way that these micro-organisms use them to live), and I will be satisfied to leave this alone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:01 pm

Hmm, so do we think this has the potential to work for most people with MPB?

It would be good to get some more people trying it, and see what happens Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:12 pm

It's true that food, supplements, minerals, light, LLLT has it's own frequency carrying out a certain command. This information is otherwise known as biophotons.

However, understanding the differencies between the frequency of a mineral and understanding the frequencies being used in Rife to kill a pathogen are two seperate areas.

Say for example X mineral is at a hypothetical frequency of 333.256 or even at multiple frequencies. These frequencies that X mineral is at does not mean it has the capability to kill X virus or Y bacteria in the same way as a rife machine... especially at the voltage required to kill X virus or Y bacteria.

A rife machine is like a zapper. You see, a zapper sends enough electricity through it to X virus or Y bacteria but can't work on everything based on it working at only one frequency. A Rife machine is going off of millions if not billions of combinations of whatever frequency that wants to be run on it.

In other words, I've never known of a mineral that can shatter a wine glass. That's what Rife does.

Think of it like this: X mineral is humming at a certain frequency allowing your body to carry out a command... like biophotons. A zapper is humming but at a large voltage to kill a pathogen. The Rife machine has the capability where it can hum as if there were 3 minerals or 3 zappers at a large voltage but with billions of different combinations... as if you were at a 3 seperate rock concerts all playing at the same time

Also, gotta keep in mind that the pathogens in a manner of speaking hide themselves from our body with metals and cause all sorts of other problems. Correcting this metal imbalance is important. Rife without detoxing and correcting other issues is short-sighted.

Now when speaking of minerals and other healthy conditions there is something called orgone that is loosely tied into Rife but this info opens up a can of worms again and would be better served studying biophotons.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next