Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
My regimen - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
My regimen - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
My regimen - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My regimen - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
My regimen - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
My regimen - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
My regimen - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My regimen - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
My regimen - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My regimen

+11
bh2o
ubraj
lambyjay
rofl
dadon
helpmyhair1
sdguy
theseeker86
imprisoned-radical
abc123
pancacke
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My regimen - Page 2 Empty Re: My regimen

Post  pancacke Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:34 pm

helpmyhair1 wrote:It only takes 30 seconds? I thought I read somewhere that it takes longer and u have to do it everyday.. correct me if i'm wrong.
The script runs for hours.......but you can do anything while it runs(you are not connected to the machine)

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:41 pm

can you leave the room? how many hours? I work in an office, and wouldnt want to bring it in, is after work enough time with it? does it make any noise? do you feel anything while using it?

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  lambyjay Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:29 pm

pancacke wrote: I don't need to put anything on my body as the device is wireless and works at every distance!

Okay i havent a clue how it works but if its not connected to you and it runs the whole day and it works at any distance....then technically it be working for the whole world? What is the connection between you and the device? i.e why does it work for YOU - is it because of the pads or what?

Sorry for my stupidity in advance

lambyjay

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:08 pm

This should help answer your questions:
http://www.alternativetherapyadvice.com/alternative_therapy/elf_black_box_therapy.htm
http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/2009/04/scalar-craft-1a-sc-1a-sending-device.html

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:40 pm

Pancacke,

What does it feel like when using? any kind of sensation or anything?

Is anyone besides you getting Success with reversing MPB using Rife? I checked jdp's posts but couldn't find the one about him talking about results with it. Link me if you know where it is. Smile

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:59 pm

jdp stopped his hairloss before rife....he mentioned he got some minor regrowth after using rife but not enough to talk about it.

There are ~3 people here besides me that have the equipment I think......what they're doing and if the have sucess I don't know. elan164 was running the same scripts when I last talked to him, he mentioned some symptoms from running the scripts...

What does it feel like when using? any kind of sensation or anything?
Most of the time you feel nothing.....after all it is a tiny virus vibrating in your body. In the beginning you get inflammation from the die-off, but that is less common now.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:52 am

Pancacke,

you said that your hairloss was in the early stages, with no thinning or bald spots, just a receding hairline. How do you know if it was MPB, or just a maturing hairline? What is the hairloss situation like in your family?

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:51 am

Little early for a maturing hairline......plus I lost 90% of hair in one month, was pretty shoked back then.

My parents are non balding, same with all grandparents but more distant family members are...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:02 am

pancacke wrote:I would strongly suggest that you read a lot before even considering buying a rife machine!!!
Personally I waited a year before I made the decision.....the reason is once you get the machine you don't know what to do with it and even if you read up on it, it still takes weeks before you have success with anything.

IMO most people will be dissapointed if they just go ahead and buy........but if you have much money and don't care about a few thousand bucks you can go ahead of course.

1. Read through the rife forum as much as possible
http://curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=46
2. Read Sutherlands blog
http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/
3. Read stuff from hulda clark, you can start with this(would make a good intro for people new to this)
http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=32049

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:19 am

btw, garlic is effective against all of the bacterial pathogens that pancacke listed (not the bald virus, though).

I've found studies showing that at sufficient concentrations, the anti-microbial components of garlic will kill or at least inhibit all of the bacteria listed. I can post the studies if anyone wants to see them.

What I don't know is whether dietary garlic can produce sufficient anti-microbial activity at the appropriate sites of the body.

I'm not entirely convinced that raw garlic is safe though. I came across a study showing that garlic formulations (especially raw, unaged garlic) can irritate the gastric lining and cause severe lesions. This is consistent with my own past experiences with taking raw garlic...it burns like hell and you will be miserable for about 15 minutes afterward.

Some other considerations...

99% of bacteria create biofilms, so I'm thinking that garlic along with a biofilm-dissolving agent would be a worthwhile attempt at duplicating Rife functionality (assuming Rife actually works, and I don't know if it does).

What are some good anti-biofilm agents? I read that nattokinase is a good one.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:42 pm

Garlic blocks quorum sensing. Very good! Most garlic is contaminated with tellurium. Very bad and bad for hair loss.

In short, there are better ones out there IMO/IME. Grapefruit seed extract being one of them but these supplements will only get one so far unless you know exactly what you're treating for then things can be targeted this way IMO/IME. Maybe the Klinghardt cocktail being another good all around one but I have no experience here.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  lambyjay Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:46 pm

rdkml wrote:
these supplements will only get one so far unless you know exactly what you're treating for then things can be targeted this way IMO/IME.

Therein lies the problem. How do we search for these pathogens?
If i went to my local doctor and told him that there were a number of pathogens i was looking for to treat my hair loss, he would probably dip me in a pool of All Purpose Cleaner in case my madness spread to anyone else.

lambyjay

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:05 am

Most people including doctors still think we are relatively sterile. These very same doctors still have no idea what causes autoimmune conditions and instead say that the body went wrong somewhere and is attacking itself and give steroids to stop the immune response.

Here is a good video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO2YXh0ajnk&feature=player_embedded

and a good quote. "antibodies are not being produced as antibodies to self but are instead being produced in reaction to these pathogens"

Anyhow, to answer your question really no better way to know than to run frequencies and see if you get a hit. A hit would be a detox reaction within a week, feel better within the week, etc.. Other way is to use the body as a way to know such as muscle testing. Problem with the latter is it's an art form and you need someone who is very good here.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:40 am

Thanks for starting the thread and sharing this information. I've been meaning to ask you more about your regimen, more specifically your supplements, as they make sense to me and I want to incorporate them into my regime (I've already started with IP6).

pancacke wrote:Supplements:

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-B-2-100-mg-100-Capsules/402?at=hil335
3 caps, 3xdaily with meals

http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Way-Niacin-100-mg-Nicotinic-Acid-100-Capsules/1999?at=hil335&x=1
1 cap, 3xdaily with meals (depending on your reaction to it. Don't take at night! Later once you are confident you can up the dose very slowly.)

Previously you stated that you were also taking the 1500mg of niacinamide 1x with meals. I'm curious, I know that we need to start off slow with nicotinic acid, however what is your reasoning for taking both nicotinic acid and its amide at the same time. The only difference that I am aware of is that nicotinic acid is better for circulation and is more powerful. My guess is that you supplement with niacinamide to reach a desired dosage of b3 safely?...

http://www.abacohealth.com/index.php/prodid/AOR018
1 cap, 3xdaily with meals

Do you know of a more affordable brand than AOR? I know Twinlabs offers a fully reacted mag-k, that CS actually uses, but I'm not sure if the AOR mag-k ratios are what you specifically use the AOR brand for. Does it really matter?

http://www.iherb.com/Hyland-s-NuAge-10-Nat-Phos-Sodium-Phosphate-125-Tablets/3814?at=hil335
One pellet per day. You should dissolve it under your tongue. Don't eat or drink anything 15mins before and afterwards

I've read up on nat phos and I think that it is something I could use, as I tend to be higher on the acidic side. I also think that I might have helicobacter pylori because I have nausea at times when I ingest something. My research tells me that h.pyroli is a good candidate cause for this and I that the nat phos can help out. Why exactly do you use it?
Cutler, acording to these instructions:
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1290731#i

Adrenal miracle mix, as needed or once a day
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1375812

edit: if you have troubles with the niacin, take it together with 10 times the amount of niacinamide and consider replacing niacin with inositol hexanicotinate.

Maybe this answers the question about high dosing the two forms of b3....
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  lambyjay Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:10 am

rdkml wrote:Most people including doctors still think we are relatively sterile. These very same doctors still have no idea what causes autoimmune conditions and instead say that the body went wrong somewhere and is attacking itself and give steroids to stop the immune response.

Here is a good video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO2YXh0ajnk&feature=player_embedded

and a good quote. "antibodies are not being produced as antibodies to self but are instead being produced in reaction to these pathogens"

Anyhow, to answer your question really no better way to know than to run frequencies and see if you get a hit. A hit would be a detox reaction within a week, feel better within the week, etc.. Other way is to use the body as a way to know such as muscle testing. Problem with the latter is it's an art form and you need someone who is very good here.

I dont have a rife so ill just have to continue with the herbs. In some ways the herbs could be helpful with the Rife. I mean if we dont even know what we are targeting then the herbs might kill some stuff that one with a rife might never have run script wise.
Ya muscle testing is quite hit and miss indeed but it is funny the difference in strength one feels when it works!

Thanks for the video.
I would be interesting to see the data for the scalp of men with hair loss as she has done with the skin of psoriasis sufferers.
The rapid acceleration of hair loss in some must certainly be down to successive infection.
Also interesting about the pathogens in cigarettes. I thought a combination of the smoke and all those chemicals would b enough to kill superman! They surely must be passed on by passive smoking. The passing on of these pathogens from parent to child further explains 'hereditary' hair loss.

Just wondering about mould, would mould in food (tomatoes, berries, blue cheeses etc) be a cause for concern or are they negligible in comparison with bathroom,carpet moulds etc?
Thanks!

lambyjay

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:22 am

I would be interesting to see the data for the scalp of men with hair loss as she has done with the skin of psoriasis sufferers.
The rapid acceleration of hair loss in some must certainly be down to successive infection.

http://www.androgeneticalopecia.com/hair-loss-biology/hair-loss-inflammation-baldness.shtml

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:53 am

bh2o wrote:(I've already started with IP6).
Forgot to add that to the list.....it's not entirely necessary when you have rife(just like b2/3) but it helps with decalcification and regrowth. It is also the best supplement for TB if you don't have rife...

Previously you stated that you were also taking the 1500mg of niacinamide 1x with meals. I'm curious, I know that we need to start off slow with nicotinic acid, however what is your reasoning for taking both nicotinic acid and its amide at the same time. The only difference that I am aware of is that nicotinic acid is better for circulation and is more powerful. My guess is that you supplement with niacinamide to reach a desired dosage of b3 safely?...
Niacin and niacinamide function very differently....niacinamide is especially helpful for the liver(while niacin taxes the liver) and niacin especially for bloodflow(while niacinamide does nothing for bloodflow)

Do you know of a more affordable brand than AOR? I know Twinlabs offers a fully reacted mag-k, that CS actually uses, but I'm not sure if the AOR mag-k ratios are what you specifically use the AOR brand for. Does it really matter?
The brand is very important, everything on iherb has only little aspartate in it. THe only other brand I know is good is Potassium aspartate from Bio Alternatives

http://www.iherb.com/Hyland-s-NuAge-10-Nat-Phos-Sodium-Phosphate-125-Tablets/3814?at=hil335
One pellet per day. You should dissolve it under your tongue. Don't eat or drink anything 15mins before and afterwards

I've read up on nat phos and I think that it is something I could use, as I tend to be higher on the acidic side. I also think that I might have helicobacter pylori because I have nausea at times when I ingest something. My research tells me that h.pyroli is a good candidate cause for this and I that the nat phos can help out. Why exactly do you use it?
Positive charged/oxidized phos apperantly plays a role in hairloss....one symptom of oxidized phos is burning feet at night, which I solved with these pellets.

edit: if you have troubles with the niacin, take it together with 10 times the amount of niacinamide and consider replacing niacin with inositol hexanicotinate.

[/quote]
The reason is niacin fastens your liver phase I while niacinamide slows it.....if you overwork your liver with niacin, niacinamide is a good addition

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Garlic blocks quorum sensing. Very good! Most garlic is contaminated with tellurium. Very bad and bad for hair loss.

jdp,

I read that tellurium inhibits cholesterol synthesis. Some researchers attribute the cholesterol-reducing effects of garlic to its high tellurium-content.

I agree that inhibiting the synthesis of cholesterol is probably harmful.

Is this the only reason tellurium is problematic? Would you advise against the use of garlic for this reason?

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:49 pm

You want to use bearlic garlic, as it only grows in Se rich soils or you need to grow regular garlic yourself(in se rich soil), this takes care of the toxins.
Tellurium plays an integral part in cancer for example, here is a list of symptoms:
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/t/tell.htm

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:47 pm

imprisoned-radical wrote:I've found studies showing that at sufficient concentrations, the anti-microbial components of garlic will kill or at least inhibit all of the bacteria listed. I can post the studies if anyone wants to see them.

What I don't know is whether dietary garlic can produce sufficient anti-microbial activity at the appropriate sites of the body.

I'm not entirely convinced that raw garlic is safe though. I came across a study showing that garlic formulations (especially raw, unaged garlic) can irritate the gastric lining and cause severe lesions. This is consistent with my own past experiences with taking raw garlic...it burns like hell and you will be miserable for about 15 minutes afterward.

I've been thinking about how best to add garlic for these very same reasons.

Please do post up those studies.

Cheers, C
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:00 am

pancacke wrote:You want to use bearlic garlic, as it only grows in Se rich soils or you need to grow regular garlic yourself(in se rich soil), this takes care of the toxins.
Tellurium plays an integral part in cancer for example, here is a list of symptoms:
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/t/tell.htm

Sounds like fantastic stuff...
http://bearlic.com/

Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:14 am

lambyjay wrote:I dont have a rife so ill just have to continue with the herbs. In some ways the herbs could be helpful with the Rife. I mean if we dont even know what we are targeting then the herbs might kill some stuff that one with a rife might never have run script wise.

Just wondering about mould, would mould in food (tomatoes, berries, blue cheeses etc) be a cause for concern or are they negligible in comparison with bathroom,carpet moulds etc?
Thanks!

While I've never tried it, I would go the way of the Klinghardt cocktail.

Regarding mold, yes, I would assume homes/cars are much worse in general. For those that prefer pills, there is Cholestepure which is common to use.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:07 pm

pancacke wrote:
bh2o wrote:(I've already started with IP6).
Forgot to add that to the list.....it's not entirely necessary when you have rife(just like b2/3) but it helps with decalcification and regrowth. It is also the best supplement for TB if you don't have rife...

Niacin and niacinamide function very differently....niacinamide is especially helpful for the liver(while niacin taxes the liver) and niacin especially for bloodflow(while niacinamide does nothing for bloodflow)

The brand is very important, everything on iherb has only little aspartate in it. THe only other brand I know is good is Potassium aspartate from Bio Alternatives

Positive charged/oxidized phos apperantly plays a role in hairloss....one symptom of oxidized phos is burning feet at night, which I solved with these pellets.

The reason is niacin fastens your liver phase I while niacinamide slows it.....if you overwork your liver with niacin, niacinamide is a good addition

[/quote]

Thanks. I'm going to add these soon and hopefully be able to report back with good news sometime in the near future. Im keeping reasonable expectations though as I know that rife is probably the major contribuing factor to your success. Nonetheless, looking forward to incorporating these supps as the science makes sense.
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:23 pm

Allicin from crushed raw garlic is a very strong antibiotic that kills MRSA staph on contact and staph cannot become immune to it because it kills bacteria by causing their cells to swell and burst rather than blocking chemical receptors like pharmaceutical antibiotics do. One study (Walton, Herbold&Lendegren 1936-1938 - Journal of Food Science) even showed that the vapors alone from nearby crushed raw garlic could kill bacteria up to eight inches away in four hours. Numerous studies have shown that allicin kills cancer cells on contact but that's a moot point because allicin is too volatile to exist long enough (half-life of less than one minute in blood) in the human body to do any good.

When you cook or otherwise heat garlic that has been crushed the allicin that has formed breaks down into some unstable smelly fat-soluble polysulfide compounds that break down into Di Allyl Tri- Sulfide (DATS for short) which breaks down into the much more stable Di Allyl Di-Sulfide (DADS for short). When you mix crushed raw garlic with alcohol or vinegar, water-soluble polyvinyl compounds are generated. When you eat these things, the water-soluble compounds are tiny and pass right through the walls of the stomach are are absorbed directly through the capillaries into the blood stream; the fat-soluble polysulfides are too large to pass through the openings in the capillary walls and so move to the bottom of the stomach where they pass out through the pylorus into the duodenum where they are readily absorbed into the lymphatic system, a fat-soluble environment. They circulate around the lymphatic system for a few hours and then are dumped into the largest vein, the vena cava and circulate in the blood stream.

The second bolded part essentially refers to Prague's idea of creating an "electron bomb" by letting garlic macerate in ethanol/alcohol/vodka.

Columbo, I'll post those studies tomorrow morning when I'm more awake.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:46 pm

My hair is still in regrowmode, the fact that I'm very sloppy with the supplements, my diet and lifestyle strenghtens my belief that the frequencies do most of the work.

But that's not why I'm posting, I thought about an alternative for people who are not ready for the rife-thing or simply don't have the money.
I'd suggest you go with a zapper...those transportable ones with orgonite in it are very handy and allow for long wearing periods.
If you're tight on money:
http://www.orgoniseafrica.com/english/standard-orgone-zapper.html

Otherwise go for the "T-Rex" you can find here:
http://www.worldwithoutparasites.com/?page_id=148

The zapper is best used with a fresh battery(<12h of usage)(rechargable batteries and a recharge station are practical).
Best is to use it on the sole of the right foot(meridians) for a minimum of 1 hour, daily.

Add a few supplements to that(ip6, vit c, potassium aspartate) and you should have a fair chance of beating hairloss. The responsibility for your actions is yours of course.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next