Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
You people are gonna love this :) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
You people are gonna love this :) - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
You people are gonna love this :) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
You people are gonna love this :) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
You people are gonna love this :) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
You people are gonna love this :) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
You people are gonna love this :) - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
You people are gonna love this :) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
You people are gonna love this :) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You people are gonna love this :)

+17
Decro435
Hoppipolla
Paradox
masterfree
magic_gro
Lambaugh
scottyc33
Directo
tonyj
Balthier
theseeker86
The Natural
j87x
teacup
tooyoung
mphatesmpb
abc123
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

You people are gonna love this :) - Page 3 Empty Re: You people are gonna love this :)

Post  magic_gro Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:21 am

you simply open the capsules and dissolve it in your carrier...

see: http://www.advinfoprod.com/hair_formulas_7.htm

i believe zinc and B6 have a synergistic effect, so i'd put them both in the topical, or neither. but that's just my opinion.
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

You people are gonna love this :) - Page 3 Empty Re: You people are gonna love this :)

Post  Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:59 am

Zinc and B6 do have a synergestic effect, it's scientifically proven, that's why in Europe we have a supplement called Cystine B6 selled by Bailleul, and it works, even for MPB, my dermatologist admited, but Big Pharma will never admit it. I stopped Cystine B6 a week ago but I decided I'll continue with only one pill a day just by security measure. My box will last 4 months and costs me only 20$. I'll do what you sent me, that would me my homemade kick-ass topical lol Smile

Just to be sure, do you think my hair are ok in mid-day-light-mid-bedroom-light? lol my best friend makes fun of me and tells me my hair is getting worse Crying or Very sad so I don't know:

You people are gonna love this :) - Page 3 Hn

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:49 am

i would say your hair is at the 60-th percentile of men's hair. so tell your friend to STFU Smile
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:56 am

Thank you man, I'll tell him that lol, sorry but I'm very influenced by what others tell me Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:05 am

i don't know if you saw the pic i posted in the other thread, where it shows my head is 100% full if you don't notice the temples...

the other day i stumble on some friends, and one of them was like: "i should have you meet this girl we know... i think you'd look good together..." and her other friend that was standing there next to her (and whom i had never met before) was like: no, i don't think so... she doesn't like "balding" guys.

WTF... and i am always 1000% tactful with girls and never say anything not ultra-positive about their physical appearance. plus I am sure her boyfriend would be worse off than me, if only he kept his hair the same length as mine instead of combing it over forward... :>
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:15 am

Balding implies that you are losing the battle, which is not the case for us, my god they don't know what they're talking about. It seems that my best friend has not realised that I've been 2 months in the hospital for my hair loss yet, my parents say the same, I have nothing to complain about and my hair is getting better or at least not worse. When he will be losing it (everyone is bald in his family), I will watch him without helping him at all. He believes that a simple natural topical can stop hair loss, like you put only onion juice and it's over. I find it very funny Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:31 am

i'm sure when it'll happen to him he'll rush to a tricologist that won't even look at his personal case and just load him up with propecia :>
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:35 am

He is absolutely against drugs, he'll just rush to try SCAM products from Morocco (he is half morrocan) and then will beg me to teach him how we do lol Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:39 am

CS, will metal detox prevent me from studying (at uni huh :p) well? Can I begin next week without trouble for me to study??

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:09 am

FredtheBelgian on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:35 pm
He is absolutely against drugs, he'll just rush to try SCAM products from Morocco (he is half morrocan) and then will beg me to teach him how we do lol Smile

He should wait for the Histogen therapy, if it ever makes out to market.

Human Tissue Engineered Soluble ECM Stimulates Hair Growth While Inhibiting Cancer Cells

GK Naughton
ABSTRACT
Research has shown the importance of Wnt 7a, follistatin, and wound healing growth factors on the stimulation of bulge cells and inter-follicular stem cells to induce hair growth. We have developed a bioengineered human cell-derived formulation, termed Hair Stimulating Complex (HSC), consisting of such growth factors and morphogens. These factors are secreted neonatal fibroblasts seeded on microcarrier beads grown in suspension cultures under hypoxic conditions simulating the embryonic environment. Under these conditions over 5000 genes are differentially expressed as compared to normoxia and follicular stem cell surface markers are expressed, including LnX2, SOX 21, Nestin, NFATc1, and Krt 15.Following preclinical safety and efficacy studies in the C57Bl model, a clinical pilot study was undertaken. The double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized single site trial was primarily designed to evaluate safety of the HSC product with efficacy being the secondary goal. Data analysis indicated that HSC is safe and showed effectiveness in stimulating hair growth in subjects with male-pattern baldness. All subjects tolerated the procedures well and no adverse reactions were reported. The improvements from HSC treatment were significantly greater than that observed in placebo treated sites: hair shaft thickness (6.3% + 2.5% vs. -0.63% + 2.1%; p = 0.046), thickness density (12.8% + 4.5% vs. -0.2% + 2.9%; p = 0.028), and terminal hair density (20.6 + 4.9% vs. 4.4 + 4.9%; p = 0.029). Similar trends were seen at 52 wk, with total number of hairs increasing on the HSC-treated site. In addition, cancer lines have been “reprogrammed” by co-culture with embryonic ECM. Research with our embryonic-like soluble ECM has demonstrated its ability to diminish or eliminate tumor load in over 20 cancer cell lines, including melanoma, adenocarcinoma, colon cancer, glioma, mesothelioma, and prostate cancer, both in vitro and in two animal models. In the tumor chorioallantoic membrane (tumcam) model hECM significantly inhibited tumor growth with tumor mass being reduced in weight by up to 80%. In subcutaneous mouse experiments, tumor growth was also inhibited from 70-90% among the same cancer cell lines. The inhibitory affect is selective for malignant cells. Whereas most cancer therapies target rapidly dividing cells and not cancer stem cell, hECM has been shown to target both cell types through the upregulation of Caspase 9 which forces the cells into apoptosis.
Org. posted by ComeOnPropy @ HT
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:32 am

@Fred: have you published a video where you show how you prepare your concoction and let it simmer? like a recipe/cooking video... Smile
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

You people are gonna love this :) - Page 3 Empty My August Update Video

Post  Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:25 pm

My August Update Video:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:19 am

Here's an update with my new haircut (09/08/2011):

You people are gonna love this :) - Page 3 Mnhc

And here's my before picture below (09/09/2009):

You people are gonna love this :) - Page 3 Beforebg

So, what do you think? I won my battle? or I will be bald eventually? Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:21 am

Take a picture of your hair wet to see the difference between the old one?.
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:25 am

For god's sake, you see my hair in mid-daylight mid-artificial light, it's not enough? I don't want to wet my hair just to please you lol, I have before pictures with my hair dry if you want:

You people are gonna love this :) - Page 3 100_1635

Is it ok now? it was before the above before pic, my hair were better at the time, 1 month later, I lost a shitload of hair because I was drinking a lot of alcohol every single day, during a holiday in Turky.

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:32 am

FredtheBelgian wrote:For god's sake, you see my hair in mid-daylight mid-artificial light, it's not enough? I don't want to wet my hair just to please you lol, I have before pictures with my hair dry if you want:

You people are gonna love this :) - Page 3 100_1635

Is it ok now? it was before the above before pic, my hair were better at the time, 1 month later, I lost a shitload of hair because I was drinking a lot of alcohol every single day, during a holiday in Turky.

See was it that hard?. That picture is a lot easier to judge from. You've made good ground.
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:39 am

I'm just tired of the "it's only the minox" statement people throw at my face on Hairlosstalk Suspect , if only minox alone could do that, I would never have taken the natural route lol. Anyway thank you for your comment, I'm very happy with my results Smile.

As I explained in my last video, what I'm gonna do now (in three weeks) is a heavy metal detox with Iodine, Humifulvate, Vitamin C and Magnesium, sounds good? Surprised

Just a question for CS, how long do I have to do the detox? a month? more?

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:22 am

Decro435 wrote:Take a picture of your hair wet to see the difference between the old one?.

Fred, Decro435 is in Ireland, so I guess he's used to a much more direct and immediate way of communicating (business-like) than us southern europeans... plus his message looks like it was sent from a mobile phone... please just take it easy, man ;-)
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:30 am

magic_gro wrote:
Decro435 wrote:Take a picture of your hair wet to see the difference between the old one?.

Fred, Decro435 is in Ireland, so I guess he's used to a much more direct and immediate way of communicating (business-like) than us southern europeans... plus his message looks like it was sent from a mobile phone... please just take it easy, man ;-)

I don't really understand this, why would there be any difference between communication ?. The thing is if you want a good evaluation on his situation you should compare the two pictures in similar circumstances. Wet hair always looks bad in comparison with dry hair. The second picture was a better comparison because it was dry hair.

No my message wasn't sent from a mobile phone, I don't know why you would think that. But his hair has made progress and I mentioned that in my second post..
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:34 am

Good stuff Fred. I've gotten down and dirty with a lot of metal chelation, seeing as its dirt cheap and works very efficiently, I would do two to four months of Modified Citrus Pectin and Humifulvate while taking lots of Vitamin C, Magnesium, and for ever better results theoretically, Glutathione supplements.

Along with diet and some probiotics, that regimen alone without the Glutathione pretty much stopped my loss.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:58 am

Ok, thanks for your advice man, I'll do the detox until Christmas then lol, but I'll be one month on humifulvate then one month off, then one month on. I have enough Iodine for half a year in fact so I'm sure I can do this. I drink Kefir once in a while, is it ok as a probiotic? And my diet is, how can I say, perfect (for me) lol, well I always try to improve it rabbit .

I hope everything turns fine and that maybe I'll get rid of this stupid hair loss and of my stupid acne (still going strong if I don't take my supps) once and for all lol.

Thanks for all again people of IH. I'll keep you tuned Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:42 am

Decro, if you haven't noticed, Fred got a bit annoyed by your blunt request to take a different "after" question with wet hair... i lived in the UK and in the US for over 5 years and I find perfectly fine to be that direct, but back in France and Italy people are used to hear a lot of "sugar" whenever they are requested to do something... like, "can you please take another picture with wet hair, if you don't mind?"... i guess the lack of that sugar made Fred perceive you as confrontational and react like that... the double punctuation at the end of your message (?.) is what made me think it was sent from a mobile, but i was wrong ;P just trying and giving one more explanation so as to why you were so direct Smile nevermind Smile
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

You people are gonna love this :) - Page 3 Empty To FRED

Post  bocor Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:03 am

Do you use minox once or twice a day? and how much cayenne do you add to the vinegar? and is that concoction used once or twice a day? thanks!
p.s. how long have you used the ortho organic shampoo/conditioner? and do you leave on for a couple hours before washing? thanks much!

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:18 am

I apply all my topicals once a day, don't wanna make my life too difficult because of my hair loss, it really becomes a hassle to apply minox twice a day at some point, so in fact, I've been applying minox once day since... almost a year in fact, people who think my regrowth is due to minox only should take that into account I think, it's been proven that minox is not as effective when applied once a day, sometimes I skip 2 to 4 applications and I'm fine.

ACV and Cayenne pepper, I apply it sometimes twice a day if I stay at home. I use the ortho shampoo twice a week only and the five other days Revita, it's always been the right shampoo for me.

Do I leave shampoo on my head? it depends. When I have to get out of my appartment right after the shower, I leave the shampoo only 5 minutes, and when I stay at home, I leave it... until it dries out lol.

Hope I've been helpful Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:02 am

please please please... give us an instructional video on how you prepare your concoction Smile

something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo1QAYkw9QE

thank you, thank you!!!
-magic_gro-
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3