Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Please help me! I am not gonna bald in too young age EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Please help me! I am not gonna bald in too young age EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Please help me! I am not gonna bald in too young age EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Please help me! I am not gonna bald in too young age EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Please help me! I am not gonna bald in too young age EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Please help me! I am not gonna bald in too young age EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Please help me! I am not gonna bald in too young age EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Please help me! I am not gonna bald in too young age EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Please help me! I am not gonna bald in too young age EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Please help me! I am not gonna bald in too young age

4 posters

Go down

Please help me! I am not gonna bald in too young age Empty Please help me! I am not gonna bald in too young age

Post  itsmaira Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:04 pm

I was taking too much due to some personal issue and due to this i was not taking proper diet and due to stress and insufficient diet my hair line is receding. I start losing my hair and I was very worried. I couldn't handle too much stress at a time. I was like a little baby crying. Then i visited doctor, he recommended me to take a hair treatment or a medicine treatment. I have a phobia of medicines but i was very afraid of hair treatment that may be it had a side effect so that left of my hair may not be lost. But doctor told me its results and the process of treatment. He also told me that not to take stress anymore as i already suffered from it. What should i do? Is it ok to take some hair treatment? Sad Sad

itsmaira

Back to top Go down

Please help me! I am not gonna bald in too young age Empty Re: Please help me! I am not gonna bald in too young age

Post  shaftless Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:56 am

Erm, what kind of hair treatment did your doctor suggest that you take???

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Please help me! I am not gonna bald in too young age Empty You should not worry about it

Post  sachink2633 Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:57 pm

In your case stress & diet is the major cause of hair loss. You should concentrate on your diet and make sure you are having all nutrition from your diet. You need to be little relaxed & release stress. You will get normal soon, just give yourself some time. You may get hair treatment if needed.

sachink2633

Back to top Go down

Please help me! I am not gonna bald in too young age Empty Re: Please help me! I am not gonna bald in too young age

Post  SlowMoe Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:14 am

What's the concensus on Azelaic acid? Seems to work very well topically. Scalp massages to relieve the tension in the side muscles are very helpful as well. Stress can cause these muscles to become chronically tight and choke off blood supply. And I know this is a natural forum but RU58841 supposedly works very well too
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down