Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Just want to weigh in with some interesting results of late EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Just want to weigh in with some interesting results of late EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Just want to weigh in with some interesting results of late EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Just want to weigh in with some interesting results of late EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Just want to weigh in with some interesting results of late EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Just want to weigh in with some interesting results of late EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Just want to weigh in with some interesting results of late EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Just want to weigh in with some interesting results of late EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Just want to weigh in with some interesting results of late EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Just want to weigh in with some interesting results of late

4 posters

Go down

Just want to weigh in with some interesting results of late Empty Just want to weigh in with some interesting results of late

Post  hadrion Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:25 am

This isn't a post about achieving regrowth. So far, that's the one thing I've been unable to do over the years.

However, I have seen some very interesting results of late.

In the past few weeks I have added the minerals that Prague suggests, I have been spraying colloidal silver on my scalp, I have upped my iodine intake to 25mg/day as my basal temps were in the low 96's and I've increased my consumption of Bragg's ACV internally.

Here's the interesting results.

Facial redness I was dealing with in my t-zone has decreased by 50% at least. My skin in the nose/cheek area would look oily, red and almost scaly. That has diminished greatly to the point that my wife noticed it. Something is dealing with that issue that up until now I couldn't get to budge.

Second interesting thing? The texture of my hair has changed. My hair before used to curl up on it's own. I have hair like Tom Cruise and the hair on top was almost unable to comb and keep in place because it would start to curl on it's own which ONLY started when my hair loss did. Before my hair loss my hair was manageable. Once the hair loss started the hair would do this weird curling thing that was frustrating to deal with.

In a few weeks, my hair is again more manageable and is not curling up like it did.

I associated the curling with my hair thinning and the texture degrading. The hair on top was losing it's color and getting "kinky" which was not natural for me.

Now it's like it used to be.

My wife cuts my hair for me and this weekend when giving me the cut she noted that my scalp looked calm and whiter than usual and that hair was behaving. After she finished the cut and I styled it and looked in the mirror, my hair looked completely different than it has in months. It looks fuller, softer and healthier.

Now I'm not posting this so all of you run out and do what I did. My hair loss battle appears to involve the auto immune issues and the thyroid and correcting these imbalances may be the key to regrowth for me.

I've yet to achieve regrowth, but I'm seeing a different in my hair and skin and I'm excited about it. Hopefully, this is a good step in the right direction.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Just want to weigh in with some interesting results of late Empty Re: Just want to weigh in with some interesting results of late

Post  sdguy Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:41 pm

hadrion wrote:In the past few weeks I have added the minerals that Prague suggests, I have been spraying colloidal silver on my scalp, I have upped my iodine intake to 25mg/day as my basal temps were in the low 96's and I've increased my consumption of Bragg's ACV internally.

Good info Hadrion, I just ordered copper, zinc, germanium, silver, manganese, and silica from quench.ca based on TK's post. Looking forward to seeing the effects, if any. Which are you using?

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Just want to weigh in with some interesting results of late Empty Re: Just want to weigh in with some interesting results of late

Post  hadrion Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:44 pm

sdguy,

I went with www.mineralifeonline.com for my minerals. They are very nice and will answer any questions you may have. Their prices were reasonable too.

One of the things that Action/Reaction had posted in his longer thread was that if you are deficient in a particular mineral it should taste sweet when you put it in your mouth. That has happened with the one's I purchased.

The colloidal silver I'm using topically is Olympian Labs. I've also used the Vitamin Shoppe brand Colloidal Silver, but they were more expensive than iherb's price on the Olympian Labs brand.

Again though, I have/had aggressive inflammation and my thyroid/adrenals have needed boosting, so I caution anyone reading this to not just go out and do what I did unless you have taken the steps to address what your issues are that are causing your hair loss.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:12 pm

hadrion wrote:sdguy,

I went with www.mineralifeonline.com for my minerals. They are very nice and will answer any questions you may have. Their prices were reasonable too.

One of the things that Action/Reaction had posted in his longer thread was that if you are deficient in a particular mineral it should taste sweet when you put it in your mouth. That has happened with the one's I purchased.

The colloidal silver I'm using topically is Olympian Labs. I've also used the Vitamin Shoppe brand Colloidal Silver, but they were more expensive than iherb's price on the Olympian Labs brand.

Again though, I have/had aggressive inflammation and my thyroid/adrenals have needed boosting, so I caution anyone reading this to not just go out and do what I did unless you have taken the steps to address what your issues are that are causing your hair loss.

What's lovely about this deacidifying regimen is that it pretty much helps everything, have you felt your adrenals change at all?

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:25 pm

action<reaction wrote:

What's lovely about this deacidifying regimen is that it pretty much helps everything, have you felt your adrenals change at all?

Action,

Not sure yet. I know I have gotten a boost from upping my iodine intake to 25mg per day. That said, about a week ago I didn't feel good and was feeling spacey. Usually at 3pm I would lose my focus and be unable to really concentrate. Upping my iodine has helped with that a great deal in the past 7 days. My basal temp has risen from 96.3 too which is where it was clocking in for a few days.

I think the minerals & iodine perhaps induced a reaction that was giving me these bouts of spaciness.

I am starting to feel better in general, but want to make sure it's not a placebo effect. The redness on my face reducing and the changes in the texture in my hair are real results I can see and feel so that has me hopeful.

The other big thing I did and I urge anyone who reads this to do is get off aspartame. It's a drug and it's horrible for you.

I had a 2 liter a day Diet Pepsi habit for a long time. I quit cold turkey over a month ago. Instead of feeling better, I felt significantly worse. What I went through was aspartame withdrawals and I wouldn't wish it on an enemy.

I also think the drop in my basal temps was directly correlated to the aspartame withdrawal I was going through.

With the addition of the minerals, iodine and ACV I'm starting to recover from that withdrawal.

Don't use aspartame. I had to give up Diet Pepsi and Extra chewing gum which I was addicted to. I chewed a pack a day of Extra. If you felt as bad as I did quitting it cold turkey it's more than enough evidence (at least to me) that the stuff was poison. And it wasn't a caffeine withdrawal as I replaced Diet Pepsi with huge amounts of homemade iced green tea sweetened with stevia which had caffeine in it.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:39 pm

hadrion wrote:
action<reaction wrote:

Action,

Not sure yet. I know I have gotten a boost from upping my iodine intake to 25mg per day. That said, about a week ago I didn't feel good and was feeling spacey. Usually at 3pm I would lose my focus and be unable to really concentrate. Upping my iodine has helped with that a great deal in the past 7 days. My basal temp has risen from 96.3 too which is where it was clocking in for a few days.

I think the minerals & iodine perhaps induced a reaction that was giving me these bouts of spaciness.

I am starting to feel better in general, but want to make sure it's not a placebo effect. The redness on my face reducing and the changes in the texture in my hair are real results I can see and feel so that has me hopeful.

The other big thing I did and I urge anyone who reads this to do is get off aspartame. It's a drug and it's horrible for you.

I had a 2 liter a day Diet Pepsi habit for a long time. I quit cold turkey over a month ago. Instead of feeling better, I felt significantly worse. What I went through was aspartame withdrawals and I wouldn't wish it on an enemy.

I also think the drop in my basal temps was directly correlated to the aspartame withdrawal I was going through.

With the addition of the minerals, iodine and ACV I'm starting to recover from that withdrawal.

Don't use aspartame. I had to give up Diet Pepsi and Extra chewing gum which I was addicted to. I chewed a pack a day of Extra. If you felt as bad as I did quitting it cold turkey it's more than enough evidence (at least to me) that the stuff was poison. And it wasn't a caffeine withdrawal as I replaced Diet Pepsi with huge amounts of homemade iced green tea sweetened with stevia which had caffeine in it.

I understand how rough it is quitting all of that stuff, I was on psychiatric medications 5 months ago, drank aspartame / dairy loaded 4 extra large coffees a day, and drank lots of alcohol mixed with diet coke... I quit it all cold turkey. It isn't anything I would wish upon my enemies, it was entirely unreal.

Coming off of stuff like that will throw a curve into things for a while, but roll with it and keep detoxing.

Another benefit that you may notice, is I'm told that getting the pH issue straightened out with ACV will aid in the absorption of the minerals (Iodine included).

Back to top Go down

Post  kindalo Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:18 pm

glad to see you guy's have got off of aspartame and the cola's.i used to be a heavy diet coke drinker and could drink probably 2 2liters or more a day of this crap.i also quit cold turkey and man it was not fun at all.if you read and google about all of the side effects of this stuff its a wonder we don't just up and die from drinking this crap.i am glad to say that i have been off of cola's since november 2008 and i would not drink this stuff anymore whatsoever.you all have taken a great big step on your deacdification journey by quitting this and it will pay many healthy dividends down the road for you.bravo

kindalo

Back to top Go down

Post  cassanova Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:34 pm

hadiron, how are you taking the minerals from mineralife? Are you taking them sublingually or just droppers in juice and drinking it?

cassanova

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:43 am

cassanova wrote:hadiron, how are you taking the minerals from mineralife? Are you taking them sublingually or just droppers in juice and drinking it?

cassanova -- I just put them in some water, drink them/hold them in my mouth for a bit (swishing them around) and then swallow them. I'm not taking them in juice since I'm limiting my sugar consumption.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:37 am

kindalo wrote:glad to see you guy's have got off of aspartame and the cola's.i used to be a heavy diet coke drinker and could drink probably 2 2liters or more a day of this crap.i also quit cold turkey and man it was not fun at all.if you read and google about all of the side effects of this stuff its a wonder we don't just up and die from drinking this crap.i am glad to say that i have been off of cola's since november 2008 and i would not drink this stuff anymore whatsoever.you all have taken a great big step on your deacdification journey by quitting this and it will pay many healthy dividends down the road for you.bravo

kindaloo - great to hear that dropping the diet cola's was part of your recovery hair wise as well.

What I experienced when I dropped Diet Pepsi and Extra chewing gum was horrendous. I literally couldn't function mentally at first. I was fighting to stay awake. My eyes hurt when reading. The withdrawal from that turned from a highly functional human being into a mess. That should not happen just because you give up diet soda and sugar free gum. Because that happened I'm am 100% convinced that what is contained in those products is deadly to us all.

I fought quitting aspartame products because I thought the calorie deficit from using products with no sugar/calories would help me lose weight.

It did and then it didn't. I was able to burn fat, but I got stuck at a weight plateau that I could not get through no matter how I manipulated my diet with those products in it.

Right now, I'm dropping weight/pounds again without the artificial sweeteners in my diet and my training is going better than before.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down