Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Interesting results - not hair related EmptyToday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Interesting results - not hair related EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Interesting results - not hair related EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Interesting results - not hair related EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Interesting results - not hair related EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Interesting results - not hair related EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Interesting results - not hair related EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Interesting results - not hair related EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Interesting results - not hair related EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Interesting results - not hair related

3 posters

Go down

Interesting results - not hair related Empty Interesting results - not hair related

Post  hadrion Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:48 am

About 5 months ago, IH posted some info (I think it was in the old forum) about using Krill Oil, Magnesium Orotate and high dose Lecithin and how it can help your cardiovascular system and profiles. This was a concern of mine as I had normal total cholesterol. but my triglycerides were high and there's a history of heart disease in my family.

He also told me about the PACE (high intensity cardio program).

Before beginning doing both my resting heart rate in the morning was as high as 89 beats per minute which isn't great when taking the measurement in the morning before getting out of bed.

I've been tracking my resting heart rate as a indicator of fitness level this whole time and the past few days, my resting heart rate has been between 55 beats per minute and 59 beats per minute. That's a major difference in the level of my cardiovascular fitness.

I've also lost almost 8 inches in my waist.

Outside of the impact on your hair (which I'm still waiting/hoping to see), I think everyone should be aware of the life changing effects following this regimen (I use all the top supps (not PM) and some of the ancillary supps) can have for you.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Interesting results - not hair related Empty Re: Interesting results - not hair related

Post  Amaranthaceae Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:25 am

Is Krill oil better than Cod liver oil in this cardiovascular regard?

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Interesting results - not hair related Empty Re: Interesting results - not hair related

Post  hadrion Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:23 am

cpio wrote:Is Krill oil better than Cod liver oil in this cardiovascular regard?

I'll let IH weigh in, but I think it's significantly better. There are studies that show Krill Oil lowers the bad cholesterol and raises the good cholesterol. I know my exercise regimen has a ton do with this as well.

I was dosing at about 3 grams a day in the beginning and I've tapered down to 1-2 grams a day. I usually just go with 1 gram a day. IH had suggested the high dosing in the beginning to help change the blood cholesterol profiles.

I'm going in for a blood test soon and I'm eager to see the levels that come back from that point where I started.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:37 am

Krill oil is better, but it's important to use supplemental vitamin D if you do not use Cod Liver Oil.

Krill oil is the only "fish oil" that is shown to significantly increase HDL cholesterol (the better cholesterol of cholesterol) and at high dosages can scrub the arteries much cleaner.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down