Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Grown an inch in my late thirties! EmptyToday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Grown an inch in my late thirties! EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Grown an inch in my late thirties! EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Grown an inch in my late thirties! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Grown an inch in my late thirties! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Grown an inch in my late thirties! EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Grown an inch in my late thirties! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Grown an inch in my late thirties! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Grown an inch in my late thirties! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Grown an inch in my late thirties!

5 posters

Go down

Grown an inch in my late thirties! Empty Grown an inch in my late thirties!

Post  Regrowth Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:21 am

I kid you not, i have measured myself numerous times as well as with added help to confirm it. I always hated it that i could not get to 180 as i stood at 179,5 cm but now im 180.5 cm with no idea what spur my sudden growth. I dont know if it is the supplements or what, i have been taking for the summer Now adams multivitamin, resveratrol and a low dose curcumin, d3 4000iu, astaxanthin 4mg, toco8 and coq10 30 mg on and off.

Regrowth

Back to top Go down

Grown an inch in my late thirties! Empty Re: Grown an inch in my late thirties!

Post  Regrowth Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:22 am

Not that im complaining Smile i thought something like this was not possible.

wow, of course it is not an inch, just short of half an inch, but still pretty good.

Regrowth

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:33 am

I haven't checked my height, but I've noticed that my shoe size has grown over the last few years. There are no abnormalities to the feet or any changes other than length than I can detect.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:55 am

Regrowth wrote:I kid you not, i have measured myself numerous times as well as with added help to confirm it. I always hated it that i could not get to 180 as i stood at 179,5 cm but now im 180.5 cm with no idea what spur my sudden growth. I dont know if it is the supplements or what, i have been taking for the summer Now adams multivitamin, resveratrol and a low dose curcumin, d3 4000iu, astaxanthin 4mg, toco8 and coq10 30 mg on and off.

are you sure, you measured it correctly? we are higher in the mornings and shorten towards afternoon. in my case difference is more than 1 cm.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regrowth Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:29 pm

I just checked my height first thing in the morning and you are right about being higher, i measured at 181.5 CM, the 180.5 was later on in the day. That means there is no doubt that for some reason im 1 cm higher, i think i last checked one or two years ago, being 28 today. I'll let you guys know for the fun of it if something more happens, though i doubt it.

Regrowth

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:53 pm

lol in title u say an inch, but 1 cm is only 2/5ths of an inch.

secondly i think ur only seeing the difference between morning height and night height as the spine spaces out during the night.

i still think its impossible to gain height once ur an adult, maybe up to 25 yrs old u can still grow but not once ur 30. i think this idea to try and gain height with supplements and exercise is ludicrous.

id stick to trying to regrow hair, which is hard enough, and ive yet to see any proof this is even possible without drugs that mess with ur hormones, though id love to be proven wrong. i think its complicated by the fact that when u have mpb everything just makes it miniturize faster and when u dont have mpb everything makes u regrow more hair. i think this explains the success people have with various methods, they usually just dont have mpb so can easily regrow hair.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:26 am

Anxious1 wrote:i think its complicated by the fact that when u have mpb everything just makes it miniturize faster and when u dont have mpb everything makes u regrow more hair.

Could you define "everything" in terms of making hair miniaturize faster?

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:10 am

Anxious1 wrote:lol in title u say an inch, but 1 cm is only 2/5ths of an inch.

secondly i think ur only seeing the difference between morning height and night height as the spine spaces out during the night.

i still think its impossible to gain height once ur an adult, maybe up to 25 yrs old u can still grow but not once ur 30. i think this idea to try and gain height with supplements and exercise is ludicrous.

id stick to trying to regrow hair, which is hard enough, and ive yet to see any proof this is even possible without drugs that mess with ur hormones, though id love to be proven wrong. i think its complicated by the fact that when u have mpb everything just makes it miniturize faster and when u dont have mpb everything makes u regrow more hair. i think this explains the success people have with various methods, they usually just dont have mpb so can easily regrow hair.

what's in your oppinion MPB? And which are other reasons people lose their hair in MPB patterns if they regrow hair afterwards - in case they ''dont have MPB''? In reference i did not care about my hairloss, which was already present until i had surgery and my whole health declined. That triggered my hair to fall down so much that i became obssesed with it and wanted to really see what's behind. How does genetics look for such kind of biological clock triggered by event? Dont want to sound provocative, but want to have a conversation with someone knowledgable on the other side of the river...

I disagree with whole ''genes is your fate'' type of phylosophy if you are refering to it. I even think if majority of population is unhealthy, developing diseases - including hairloss, this surely doesnt count for the whole population. Few of people can live very healthy life, IMO. If you refering bad genetics expresed into illnesses, person really has to have eyes closed not to notice what individual were doing wrong for some period of time to express it. I can tell almost nobody around me lives very healthy, almost nobody even cares about it. But when it results with illnesses - bad genetics becomes good excuse to hide responcibility of individual for his own health. To many people accept they are predetermened and can do nothing about it, cause they are tought this way by the system - starting with parents, school, job, society around, even science based religion atheism supports it... Dont want to advertise phylosophy or religion, but see big problems for determinists who are not satisfied with their own health.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Determinism

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down