Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Swanson Buy One get One Phosphatidylserine - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Swanson Buy One get One Phosphatidylserine - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Swanson Buy One get One Phosphatidylserine - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Swanson Buy One get One Phosphatidylserine - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Swanson Buy One get One Phosphatidylserine - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Swanson Buy One get One Phosphatidylserine - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Swanson Buy One get One Phosphatidylserine - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Swanson Buy One get One Phosphatidylserine - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Swanson Buy One get One Phosphatidylserine - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Swanson Buy One get One Phosphatidylserine

+4
chapat
CausticSymmetry
hadrion
nidhogge
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Swanson Buy One get One Phosphatidylserine - Page 2 Empty Re: Swanson Buy One get One Phosphatidylserine

Post  sissi Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:29 am

And Egg Lecithin??Where can I buy that??
I can´t find it here...
sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Swanson Buy One get One Phosphatidylserine - Page 2 Empty Re: Swanson Buy One get One Phosphatidylserine

Post  nidhogge Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:42 am

Sissi--

I think IH means just the kind found in yolks in eggs. I recommend eating it raw so that you don't destroy it with cooking, but only if the chicken are free-range chicken (or at least fenced-in chicken in a spacious area). This will guarantee the safety of eating the yolks raw. You can blend it with something sweet to make an "egg shake."

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:42 am

Joejoe--

Can you provide me a link for Dr. John's quote? Gotta share it with someone! Thanks man.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Swanson Buy One get One Phosphatidylserine - Page 2 Empty PS and hair growth

Post  bmartin1134 Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:04 pm

I am doing something similar to this but I combined the PS with DMSO. I am planning on doing a 9 month trial and you can follow my progress and check out pics at homehairgrow.blogspot.com/

bmartin1134

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:59 am

bmartin1134 wrote:I am doing something similar to this but I combined the PS with DMSO. I am planning on doing a 9 month trial and you can follow my progress and check out pics at homehairgrow.blogspot.com/

I look forward to watching/following the results!
FATE
FATE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2