Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Try this for your Adrenal Fatigue... EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Try this for your Adrenal Fatigue... EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Try this for your Adrenal Fatigue... EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Try this for your Adrenal Fatigue... EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Try this for your Adrenal Fatigue... EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Try this for your Adrenal Fatigue... EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Try this for your Adrenal Fatigue... EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Try this for your Adrenal Fatigue... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Try this for your Adrenal Fatigue... EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Try this for your Adrenal Fatigue...

+9
Mastery
tooyoung
Prague
elan164
lund
Whip
Paradox
Amaranthaceae
nidhogge
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Try this for your Adrenal Fatigue... Empty Try this for your Adrenal Fatigue...

Post  nidhogge Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:36 pm

http://www.greenherbcafe.com/Adrenal-Herbal-Tincture-p/t1300.htm

Herbal Tinctures are far more potent than taking a capsule form, that's for sure. This is a great site by the way...real glad I stumbled upon it. Ordering a couple tinctures.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Try this for your Adrenal Fatigue... Empty Re: Try this for your Adrenal Fatigue...

Post  Amaranthaceae Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:25 am

Nidhogge, i agree that alcohol extracts are potent .. much more so than water infusions. I dont know in general how tinctures compare to herbal powders, for some herbs the alcohol seem to make the herb much more bio-available compared to dry herb. I make my own tinctures, currently i am making passion flower .. that stuff is strong in alcohol, it is a good source 7,8-benzoflavone, you may know that stuff from Alpha-sustain bodybuilding supp. But that stuff is topical, in PF you get the full effect from a natural oral source.

I also make dandelion root and dandelion leaf .. good stuff suited for alcohol extracting.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Try this for your Adrenal Fatigue... Empty Re: Try this for your Adrenal Fatigue...

Post  Paradox Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:36 am

Cpio,

I noticed on that site that you can boil the alcohol out of the tincture if you want to avoid consuming it. That's good to know.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:38 am

north--

Primordial actually converted all of their topicals to SEDDS oral technology, which is basically a pharmaceutical-grade system that greatly enhances the bioavailability of actives (they call it LiquiVade). It's good stuff, how're the tinctures working out for you? Noticeable boost in health?

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:01 pm

paradox, I dont mind the alcohol .. it so small an amount. Sometimes i take a sip from the bottle (vodka).

Nidhogge, i have noticed improved bloodflow to/through the penis, to the best of my knowledge from aromatase inhibition from passion flower flavonoids: benzonflavone, chrysin, apigenin etc it also improves hair quality.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:21 am

Peter North Europe, Very Happy hey are you making your own passion flower extract and do you notice the effects from only that or also dandelion? I'm guessing dandelion is only a liver/blood cleaner, but I'd be interested in trying it out (PF).

Thanks

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:34 am

Be careful - the linked tincture has Licorice in it. If you have high cortisols already (1st stage of Adrenal Fatigue) you may be pourinf gas on fire...that's why it is so important to figure out with testing where you are with cortisol as the protocol dramatically changes if you are hypo or hyper with cortisol...

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:11 am

Whip, dandelion root is cheap and good stuff .. i think theres some coumestrols in it, which is a pretty decent aromatase inhibitor. It increases gastric juices and the digestive power, and strengthens the liver as you mention. The dandelion leaves and flowers are rich of luteolin, a high bio-avaible aromatase inhibitor. PF is a very interesting herb, it is one of those where you feel the difference.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:55 pm

Cool, thanks. I'm gonna try passion flower, at least they named it for what it does, right? Smile

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:52 pm

updates? i think i just figured out the my low body temperature is in fact a low functioning adrenal gland and not a thyroid disorder.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Whip

Peter North Europe - haha, good one Laughing

passionflower gives definitely better erectiions - in my case passion flower, mucuna pruriens, damiana and maca work wonders for libido

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Haha .. Peter is not my half name brother for just nothing you know ..

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:05 am

HAHA. I'm trying to get some of my hair back to help out my half brother, Peter. Twisted Evil

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:16 am

Any updates on people using this adrenal tincture? I'm considering buying as I need to sort out potential adrenal problems before I deal with my thyroid. Am I okay to chelate with MCP and humifulvate without dealing with adrenals first?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:44 am

Prague wrote:Whip

passionflower gives definitely better erectiions - in my case passion flower, mucuna pruriens, damiana and maca work wonders for libido

Maca infused raw chocolate from an eccentric french woman here who runs an organic life cafe gere gave me such profound libido effects that I had to change my sheets after sleeping alone one nght... quite a dream.

Unfortunately the androgen efect was not helpful, but that was because other aaspects of my system are not optimal yet. Still it reinforces what you are saying about MACA, although her chocolate and other ingredients in it that blew me away.

Prague - when you beat your hair loss did you cut back or avoid all cooked oils? I have (at last ) had success in reducing sebum without any topicals through changnig my diet (which I thought was great anyway...) by reducing pressures on my congested liver and gall bladder. I have been away from the lists for a longtime... feel free to PM me as I think I have a few ideas that you may enjoy.

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:49 am

tooyoung wrote:Any updates on people using this adrenal tincture? I'm considering buying as I need to sort out potential adrenal problems before I deal with my thyroid. Am I okay to chelate with MCP and humifulvate without dealing with adrenals first?

Adrenals and thyroid must be a priority. You can attend to them both... chelation may in fact stress them, it's quite a shock to the system, unless you are chelating with supplements.
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:12 am

Mastery wrote:

Maca infused raw chocolate from an eccentric french woman here who runs an organic life cafe gere gave me such profound libido effects that I had to change my sheets after sleeping alone one nght... quite a dream.

Unfortunately the androgen efect was not helpful, but that was because other aaspects of my system are not optimal yet. Still it reinforces what you are saying about MACA, although her chocolate and other ingredients in it that blew me away.

Prague - when you beat your hair loss did you cut back or avoid all cooked oils? I have (at last ) had success in reducing sebum without any topicals through changnig my diet (which I thought was great anyway...) by reducing pressures on my congested liver and gall bladder. I have been away from the lists for a longtime... feel free to PM me as I think I have a few ideas that you may enjoy.

M

Hey Mastery - is that maca infused chocolate available online?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:56 am

Mastery wrote:
tooyoung wrote:Any updates on people using this adrenal tincture? I'm considering buying as I need to sort out potential adrenal problems before I deal with my thyroid. Am I okay to chelate with MCP and humifulvate without dealing with adrenals first?

Adrenals and thyroid must be a priority. You can attend to them both... chelation may in fact stress them, it's quite a shock to the system, unless you are chelating with supplements.

When you say "with supplements" do you mean MCP, iodine, humifulvate etc? What other ways is there to chelate?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  cassanova Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:47 pm

elan164 wrote:updates? i think i just figured out the my low body temperature is in fact a low functioning adrenal gland and not a thyroid disorder.

How exactly did you find out that it was adrenal? The symptoms are almost identical. I have the same symptoms, but all my thyroid labs came back fine.

cassanova

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:02 pm

Mastery wrote:

M

Mastery!

i knew we would virtually meet again, i haven't forgotten Wink

I try to avoid all cooked/heated/oxidized oils. The only ones I can tolerate heated are animal saturated fats. I'm all ears and looking forward to our exchanges

PS: you're an inspiration for me: moving to an island or another ionized place is what i'd like to do in a couple of years, unfortunatelly i cannot afford it yet

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:19 pm

i have developed a great sensibility to what steals life (electrons) to my body and i crave the opposite, especially lemon

when i drink 3 lemons in one day, it works as a shampoo for my hair, it reduces and even removes sebum
in my understanding fat works as a protection against oxidation (electron loss) - when you put 2 pcs of meat on a table, one of them covered with fat would stay alive much longer

chinese know this and balance yin/yang (which is crucial IMO)

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:41 pm

Prague - great to hear back from you man, I'd love to share stories and ideas. Feel free to PM me and we can exchange contact details - as I think our strategies are extremely compatible. What am I really into now is measurig each organ's performance and restoring it as best I can.

I just wrote a small post on World Hair Loss a few minutes ago about my regrowth this fall - not great by my standards but the pictures I just took, actually shocked me, I mean I do seem to be doing better in one key spot (fr&%^n yay!) - so I wrote how I did it there on the thread called "My Results"

Immortal - my front left spot may be filling in... WHOA!!!! But still not reversed minituarization. I did fillin on top well in November - amonth of no sugar - and then a raw live organic maca fueled chocloate binge - and the itch is back up there... I'm an idiot.

OK back to the perfect diet, perfect environment - if anyone is ever interested in going up a mountain with me - just holler.

Great to hear from you Prague....

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:59 am

nidhogge? Anyone else use that adrenal tincture?

Prague - If you drink 3 lemons you don't need to shampoo? Would that work for everyone?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:52 am

tooyoung--

You can give it a try (the 3 lemons) but not sure exactly what the mechanics behind that are, and everyone's issues vary from man to woman. I haven't tried this tincture myself, but now that you topped this post, I really ought to give it a swing in the near future! Totally forgot about it...

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:54 am

nidhogge - I'm very tempted to start using it, but a bit hesitant because of people on here saying their adrenal problems are improving through fixing diet alone. Have you tried anything successfully to treat the adrenals?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next