Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Adrenal Fatigue when SP glandulars are not enough EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Adrenal Fatigue when SP glandulars are not enough EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Adrenal Fatigue when SP glandulars are not enough EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Adrenal Fatigue when SP glandulars are not enough EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Adrenal Fatigue when SP glandulars are not enough EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Adrenal Fatigue when SP glandulars are not enough EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Adrenal Fatigue when SP glandulars are not enough EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Adrenal Fatigue when SP glandulars are not enough EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Adrenal Fatigue when SP glandulars are not enough EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Adrenal Fatigue when SP glandulars are not enough

+3
Joejoebaggins
CausticSymmetry
rjfnyu
7 posters

Go down

Adrenal Fatigue when SP glandulars are not enough Empty Adrenal Fatigue when SP glandulars are not enough

Post  rjfnyu Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:52 pm

I mentioned in a previous post having long-term adrenal fatigue where my symptoms are hypoglycemia, insomnia and pain in very specific points (particularly on the back). Caustic suggested Phosphatidyl Serine for sleep and I have already tried it and Seriphos as well to little avail. Phosphatidyl Serine, when I tried it over a year ago, seemed to help a bit a first but not at all after several days. The one difference is that I noticed was that my dreams became incredibly vivid.

Here are some of the other things I have tried over the last several years:

Transdermal DHEA
Transdermal Pregnenolone
Using 1% Hydrocortisone Cream topically
Relora
Ashwagandha
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Carnitine
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
Various amino acid formulas
Standard Process glandulars including: Drenamin, Drenatrophin, Fortil B12, Pituitrophin, Orchex
Other Adrenal Glandulars: Enzymatic Therapy, Raw Adrenal, Isocort
Licorice
Rodiola
Maca (although maybe not the best brand)
Nettles Tea
Topical Progesterone
Pantethine

I have forgotten a lot of things that I have tried. Also, even though I have mentioned trying something, I realize that I could have be using an incorrect dose.

The one that seemed to make a very significant difference at first was transdermal DHEA. I took it one morning when I had not slept one minute the night before and it felt almost as if I was on a full night of sleep. I have taken many other generalized supplements, take most of Caustic's top 6 and many sleep formulas. In general I just seem to be stuck, I never seem to really have any way of improving and I just gradually decline over time. The hypoglycemia is very rough because I need to take food everywhere and need to eat before going to bed. I hate feeling full of food all of the time just to make this hypoglycemic feeling go away. If anyone is aware of any herb or amino acid that could help in this area, I would love to know.

The other issue is that it is nearly impossible to find a practitioner that has any clue regarding adrenal issues in NYC. You would think that there would be this great abundance of people in such a large city, but I cannot seem to find anyone. I have been to numerous acupuncturists, homeopaths, herbalists, doctors, chiropractors and other health practitioners. One practice I find to be accurate almost always is applied kinesiology. The only issue is that it tends to find something that helps immediately but not in the long term.

Also, I just had detailed blood work and a torso ct scan taken. The ct scan said that everything was normal except for a 7mm vascular lesion on the inferior right lobe of my liver. The blood test showed that my "adrenocortico" and my serum insulin levels were low. My DHEA was just within normal range on the low end.

Thanks in advance for any input.

rjfnyu

Back to top Go down

Adrenal Fatigue when SP glandulars are not enough Empty Re: Adrenal Fatigue when SP glandulars are not enough

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:10 pm

rjfnyu - In a very recent thread, there was discussion of metal toxicity. This might be on area worth looking deeply into.

I assume that you took plenty of iodine along with the other things listed.

With hypoglycemia, one factor that is often overlooked is metal toxicity.

Fast or slow gluconeogenesis determines your glycogen to glucose conversion.

Having a burden to metal toxicity cause not only impair utilization of good minerals, but also throw off your
sodium/potassium levels and your oxidation rate.

That said, consider getting a 24-hour urine test for heavy metals and find out if this is a factor. It could make all the difference in the world.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Adrenal Fatigue when SP glandulars are not enough Empty Re: Adrenal Fatigue when SP glandulars are not enough

Post  Joejoebaggins Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:55 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:rjfnyu - In a very recent thread, there was discussion of metal toxicity. This might be on area worth looking deeply into.

I assume that you took plenty of iodine along with the other things listed.

With hypoglycemia, one factor that is often overlooked is metal toxicity.

Fast or slow gluconeogenesis determines your glycogen to glucose conversion.

Having a burden to metal toxicity cause not only impair utilization of good minerals, but also throw off your
sodium/potassium levels and your oxidation rate.

That said, consider getting a 24-hour urine test for heavy metals and find out if this is a factor. It could make all the difference in the world.

rjfnyu, IH is DEAD ON. My recent labs revealed that I have lead and mercury in me. Possibly explaining my adrenal fatigue and hypoglemia despite excellent diet. Get a urine heavy metals test done ASAP.
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Post  rjfnyu Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:03 am

This makes sense. I do eat very well and get very little result from it.

I took Lugol's, but only at dosages of about 5 or 6 drops per day. It made me calmer, but it really hurt my sleep.

Do I have to get a urine heavy metals test through a doctor or can I do it on my own through a lab? I would rather not wait for the medical system.

Also, what is the solution once toxicity is discovered? Captomer, Andy Cutler protocol, homeopathics or one of the many heavy metal detox programs out there?

Thanks for this.

rjfnyu

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:56 am

Wairora's Liquid Zeolite--only this brand. That will do wonders for getting rid of metals out of your body.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:35 am

rjfnyu - Other than what Nidhogge mentioned there is Humifulvate. The studies I've seen on this are amazing.

http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&pid=4926&at=0

It's also available at Swansons's too, called Metal Shield for a little less.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:37 am

rjfnyu - I almost forgot, you can try to get it done through a lab, but might need a doctor order (hopefully not). There might be some do it yourself kits out there.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rjfnyu Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:21 am

Is there any harm in trying one or two of these for a short period of time without a test?

rjfnyu

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:34 am

rjfnyu - Fortunately, no and that's the good news. You can actually "test" this by just taking them and if you get any detox reaction from it, then it would be a sign you being loaded with metals.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:11 am

IH--

You get a chance to check out the PDF that I sent ya on the Zeolite? Tell me your thoughts if you got around to it!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:00 am

nidhogge - It's pretty good, I read it first thing.

Metal toxicity is an issue that is epidemic, it's one of those issues that I keep forgetting to put on the site, just haven't had time.

Hypertension is very common amongst us MPB, and lead is one of the most significant causes of elevated blood pressure.

After bouts of chelation therapy, hair is often regrown. Many diabetic and heart patients are improved with ridding of these metals.

Virtually 100% of anyone has lead, at least several hundred times more lead than our ancestors. Even one part per million of lead is enough to cause damage. Many of the antioxidants we take help combat these, but imagine if we remove a primary culprit?

I think the emotional component of the PDF article you sent was very good. This a must read for anyone with anxiety, depression issues.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:33 am

Following is one opinion from a competitor site regarding Pure Zeolite -

Zupreme Zeloite

"...Pure Zeolite, in our opinion, is dangerous. There have been many concerns expressed about using "cleaned Zeolite" and potassium depletion from the cardiac (heart) muscle. A completely "empty cage" obtained through acid precipitation will trap toxins and metals, and, according to where the stripping takes place (varies for each individual), can result in mineral deficiency damage similar to a once highly used mineral striping agent (reference EDTA) which is now only used (due to many tragic incidents) when heavy metal build-up is critically affecting an individual. Even then, in such critical situation, immediate intravenious (IV) replenishment of the needed striped minerals is given..."

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:56 am

The Zeolite cages are only so big, and they cannot fit larger mineral particules such as Magnesium, Calcium, Zinc, etc.

No competitor has ever gotten access to the methods by which the original form of Zeolite is harvested, the type they use, etc. So, they'll propagate disinformation to scare consumers into buying their product. Truth be told, if you look at the thousands of positive reviews online, Waiora's is the one that has all of the feedback (and not one neg).

IH--

Mind posting that PDF up on your site for folks to download? You mention Liquid Zeolite on your physiology page, so perhaps a link to download/view it in that area would be a good idea. In addition, perhaps adding a "Metal Chelation" section to your supplement page that mentions Liquid Zeolite, Humifulvate, IP6, Liquid Bentonite, etc.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebaggins Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:56 am

Is there any info about zeolites effectiveness that is not by the people selling it?
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:05 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:rjfnyu - Other than what Nidhogge mentioned there is Humifulvate. The studies I've seen on this are amazing.

http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&pid=4926&at=0

It's also available at Swansons's too, called Metal Shield for a little less.

Hey IH, how long do you suggest running this for? Would one bottle every six months be sufficient as a routine metal detox?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:01 am

Here is some info on Zeolite from Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeolite

Apparently there are "over 80 naturally occurring zeolites. They mention many uses for it from water filtration to cat litter, but nowhere is pure human consumption for any purpose mentioned.

This paragraph would be a concern maybe if the product was natural:

"Natural zeolites form where volcanic rocks and ash layers react with alkaline groundwater. Zeolites also crystallize in post-depositional environments over periods ranging from thousands to millions of years in shallow marine basins. Naturally occurring zeolites are rarely pure and are contaminated to varying degrees by other minerals, metals, quartz, or other zeolites. For this reason, naturally occurring zeolites are excluded from many important commercial applications where uniformity and purity are essential."

About synthetics:

There are several types of synthetic zeolites that form by a process of slow crystallization of a silica-alumina gel in the presence of alkalis and organic templates. One of the important processes used to carry out zeolite synthesis is sol-gel processing. The product properties depend on reaction mixture composition, pH of the system, operating temperature, pre-reaction 'seeding' time, reaction time as well as the templates used. In sol-gel process, other elements (metals, metal oxides) can be easily incorporated. The silicalite sol formed by the hydrothermal method is very stable. Also the ease of scaling up this process makes it a favorite route for zeolite synthesis.

Synthetic zeolites hold some key advantages over their natural analogs. The synthetics can, of course, be manufactured in a uniform, phase-pure state. It is also possible to manufacture desirable zeolite structures which do not appear in nature. Zeolite A is a well-known example. Since the principal raw materials used to manufacture zeolites are silica and alumina, which are among the most abundant mineral components on earth, the potential to supply zeolites is virtually unlimited. Finally, zeolite manufacturing processes engineered by man require significantly less time than the 50 to 50,000 years prescribed by nature. Disadvantages include the inability to create crystals with dimensions of a comparable size to their natural counterparts.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:14 am

Well, there is always this concern if one is flushing out the good stuff with the bad stuff.

Nid, you have any source that suggests needed minerals in the body have much larger sized particles than the toxins we are so interested in removing? I mean how do we reach the conclusion that while lead is being "caged" potassium is not? Unless some data that says pottasium molecule is 10 times larger than "Mercury" molecule, where is this data stated?

I am just curious?

Thanks

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:46 am

Lund,

I was actually talking more about the potential to be actually adding metals to your system:

"Naturally occurring zeolites are rarely pure and are contaminated to varying degrees by other minerals, metals, quartz, or other zeolites. For this reason, naturally occurring zeolites are excluded from many important commercial applications where uniformity and purity are essential."

I honestly haven't looked at the product, so I don't know if it is a natural or synthetic, but the above only applies to the former.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:55 am

Lund--

Refer to my post on IH requesting that he upload the PDF. All the answers you guys'll want are in there and yes, the PDF is from an independent source--not the company.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:15 am

I think the original Zeolite guys (being referenced here) are saying that they distill the natural zeolite multiple times to get rid of the toxins. Apparently that is their proprietary process to rid of the bad stuff and keep the cage size small as well (as claimed by the seller).

So I think the ones being talked about here are "natural" but claimed to be Super cleaned via proprietary process. They call it the "activation process", from their web site:

[url=Waiora's Zeolite]http://www.ncdpro.com/index2.php[/url]

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:16 pm

scottyc33 - Yes, once every 6-months is a good idea. From what I have observed as a universal metal detox, I think the humic/fulvic acid method is the cheapest and most convenient that I know of. I do not have any personal experience with Zeolite, so we'll have to keep track of user experience and see what the overall result is.

To get the Zeolite book, here is the link. It's good information.

http://www.naturalzeoliteliquid.com/freebook.html
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:08 pm

nidhogge wrote:Lund--

Refer to my post on IH requesting that he upload the PDF. All the answers you guys'll want are in there and yes, the PDF is from an independent source--not the company.

Nid,

Is that a post or a thread. Where the hell is it, I can't find it Smile

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:47 am

In this dogy dog world, be careful with who is claiming to be independent. If it is a big name interest (established lab with years and and years of brand name) it is one thing - but a web site somewhere claiming to be an independent source can be setup with < $50.

Just be careful, that's all - it may be authentic, do not know.

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:22 am

Lund, trust me man, if anybody knows to not be trustworthy of anything we read--it's this forum. I like the PDF, however, and it definitely passes my strict B.S. meter. Give it a read, and formulate your own opinion though!

JH--

It was on the first page of this post, ha...I should have said reply. But, the link that IH provided is the PDF that I was referring to.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:29 am

What do you think of this product for Adrenal Fatigue?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/palo-alto-labs/reset-ad-60-capsules.html

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down