Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Adrenal fatigue, please help EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Adrenal fatigue, please help EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Adrenal fatigue, please help EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Adrenal fatigue, please help EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Adrenal fatigue, please help EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Adrenal fatigue, please help EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Adrenal fatigue, please help EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Adrenal fatigue, please help EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Adrenal fatigue, please help EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Adrenal fatigue, please help

+8
Vikingo
Mastery
Nobody
imprisoned-radical
whodathunkit
Zaphod
CausticSymmetry
Nakstya
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Adrenal fatigue, please help Empty Adrenal fatigue, please help

Post  Nakstya Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:11 am

Hi, I have adrenal fatigue, and don't know what can help me. I have these symptoms: very tired, after 16.00 pm, extremely tired in the evenings, back bain, in the up back, hypoglycemia - low blood sugar, dystonya, panick attacks, and nerves, and stuff. I'm looking for somthing that can help! Plus I gave birth some months ago and lactate and breastfeed.

Nakstya

Back to top Go down

Adrenal fatigue, please help Empty Re: Adrenal fatigue, please help

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:26 am

Nakstya - It sounds like you need adrenal support, to increase your cortisol which would allow you to keep your sugar levels high enough to produce energy. Also, you're probably low on other adrenal hormones to produce neurosteroids in the brain, which have been shown to treat dystonia.

A combination of DHEA (5 mg) and Transdermal Pregnenolone will help give you a boost. However, you can support them with glandulars to help them work on their own eventually.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakstya Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:48 am

Hi, thanks for reply. As I think, if I will start take hormones, it will be for the rest of my life. I am too young to be sitting on hormones.. Is there a natural way to help?
Really do not want to take hormones, cause I don't want to be addicted to something...
Also I breastfeed and should not take any medicine because the baby gets in the milk.

You are right, it is about cortisol to fall in the evenings, and this is because of chronic stress I had in the whole life... and now too,...

Please, can you suggest something natural, herbs, minerals, etc.

Nakstya

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:10 am

I'd try with licorice root extract which keeps cortisol high, and b vitamines - brewers yeast is the best natural source of it, imo. From IH6 i'd take decalcify, which is rich in other minerals - magnesium, zinc, boron, potassium and vit K2. Check it 1 by one, if it does any help for you. The other things you can do is invest in your sleep, avoid EMF exposure and use violet ray. . Avoiding caffeine will help body to find circadian rythms again. Dont know how boosting your sleep is a possibility for young mother, but i am sure it helps.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:21 am

Nakstya wrote:Hi, thanks for reply. As I think, if I will start take hormones, it will be for the rest of my life. I am too young to be sitting on hormones.. Is there a natural way to help?
Really do not want to take hormones, cause I don't want to be addicted to something...
Also I breastfeed and should not take any medicine because the baby gets in the milk.

You are right, it is about cortisol to fall in the evenings, and this is because of chronic stress I had in the whole life... and now too,...

Please, can you suggest something natural, herbs, minerals, etc.

Good info from Breebox. The hormone measures, which are completely natural (not synthetic petrochemical versions) are just temporary while you can boost up your adrenal production by using natural glandular tissue extracts.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:08 am

I have been diagnosed with moderate/severe adrenal fatigue. The things that helped me most:

• Good diet (no processed foods, plenty of high-quality protein, etc.)
  • Adrenal cortex supplements (Adrenergize by Enzymatic Therapy is very good, Thorne Research also makes a good one but it's pricier than Andrenergize and I'm not sure it's any more effective)
  • Phosphatidylserine 200 mg. at night before bed, if you can afford it also take 200 mg. around 3PM/1500
  • Other minerals like Beebrox suggested
  • Salt loading (add salt to all your water but esp. in the morning, and to any food you can)

Since you are breastfeeding, though, you might want to be careful with any of those except cleaning up your diet. I'd check with my physician if I were you. But once you're done breastfeeding those measures will likely help you.

Also, FWIW, I had a bad experience with low dose DHEA. When I noticed the severity of my hair's thinning I had been self-dosing 5mg DHEA daily for about three months. It could just be coincidence, but I think DHEA contributed to my hair problem and I have a very negative association with it. I hate to diss CS's advice, but I would treat it with extreme caution, esp. for a woman with hormonal/adrenal issues.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:44 am

I only experience symptoms of adrenal fatigue when my sleep cycle has been disturbed. Working on assignments late into the night - especially when using coffee to keep myself awake - really messes me up for days. Recently I've been having bouts of insomnia, probably because of excessive caffeine intake during the recent weeks. How is your sleep? Do you drink any caffeinated beverages? These are some of the more obvious factors to consider when trying to fix adrenal insufficiency.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakstya Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Hi, this is so complicating... I don't know what is glandular extract? Doctors here are not concerned about adrenal fatigue, they all think about thyroid gland only, and ignore the adrenals... although it is very difficult to diagnose adrenal fatigue, one doc did, by telling me that adrenals are not ok, he is a sychoneurologist, but he cures with tranquilizers. No hormones. Oh well, nobody would help, doctors here are not so good and informated about this thing. So I have to cope on my own. Nobody will prescribe me such things as you said, even if I ask, even for money...

AnywayI wanted to ask for something natural, what I can buy by myself. There is no choice. I don't know what is Breedbox?

OK, thanks anyway..

Nakstya

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakstya Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:01 pm

Beebrox wrote:I'd try with licorice root extract which keeps cortisol high, and b vitamines - brewers yeast is the best natural source of it, imo. From IH6 i'd take decalcify, which is rich in other minerals - magnesium, zinc, boron, potassium and vit K2. Check it 1 by one, if it does any help for you. The other things you can do is invest in your sleep, avoid EMF exposure and use violet ray. . Avoiding caffeine will help body to find circadian rythms again. Dont know how boosting your sleep is a possibility for young mother, but i am sure it helps.

Hi! I somehow did not notice your message, skipped it. Now I read. How much licorice do I need to take. And about B-vitamins it's better to take in RDA dosages, because when I ate more than that I had bad problems - severe anxiety, diarrhe, and loss of apetite,like the stiomach is full, like you've overeaten and you can't drink or eat more...
Thanks, I will take all that minerals...

Nakstya

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:42 am

Nakstya wrote:
Hi! I somehow did not notice your message, skipped it. Now I read. How much licorice do I need to take. And about B-vitamins it's better to take in RDA dosages, because when I ate more than that I had bad problems - severe anxiety, diarrhe, and loss of apetite,like the stiomach is full, like you've overeaten and you can't drink or eat more...

It totally depends on you and how much you need your cortisol- it varies from day to day - weather, stress exposure, sleep, etc. My mum takes it 2x450mg form ''Now'' supplements after meals - if your fatigue is severe you should take more.

I dont think you need to care about RDA dosages talking about B vitamines. I dont mind overtake those doses in general also for other minerals. For example- RDA dosage for vitamin C is under 120mg/day and people who wants to cure the cancer with megadosages of it go to 10g/day... Try to go slow and find your average.

I drink brewer yeast mixed with limonade and xyilitol at least 1,5 litter a day, and dont think there is a problem with dosage. Then again listen to your body - you are responcible for it.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakstya Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:48 am

Beebrox wrote:
Nakstya wrote:

It totally depends on you and how much you need your cortisol- it varies from day to day - weather, stress exposure, sleep, etc. My mum takes it 2x450mg form ''Now'' supplements after meals - if your fatigue is severe you should take more.

I dont think you need to care about RDA dosages talking about B vitamines. I dont mind overtake those doses in general also for other minerals. For example- RDA dosage for vitamin C is under 120mg/day and people who wants to cure the cancer with megadosages of it go to 10g/day... Try to go slow and find your average.

I drink brewer yeast mixed with limonade and xyilitol at least 1,5 litter a day, and dont think there is a problem with dosage. Then again listen to your body - you are responcible for it.

Yes, but I told you already that I took b-complex about 100 mg each and it was awfull experience, there began rashes on my skin, red strings, and itching, diarrhea, anxiety with diarrhea, and bad appetite... So B-Complex should be taken in RDA, what I have experienced it was awful... so I quit taking these...

Nakstya

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:17 am

Nakstya - Adrenal fatigue is relatively dismissed by the majority of physicians in most countries, since the standard medical model is based on extreme ranges, either too high or too low.

The B-vitamins you took are certainly likely to be synthetic, which can cause an upset stomach.

Here is a Natural B-Complex that is totally safe to consume with no stomach upset

Here is a natural formula that can help the adrenal glands

Here is an article I wrote in which the remaining half discusses adrenal function and what helps. There is mention of licorice and adrenal glandulars in it.

http://healthyfixx.com/19/defeating-allergies-naturally

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:35 am

You do how much exercise? Your weight and diet?
Especially after a child. Tiring so quickly maybe is muscle weakness, need much more energy to support body weight. If you vigorously exercise daily, your upper back pain might be stress. Since you talk about panic attacks and nerves.
I think a child must be exhausting, if you weren't strong it might be realised only now, mothers often forget themselves while caring for a child. Sometimes forget to eat well. I would advise to consider it.
Also advice to not be so enthusiastic about random supplements. Like the effects of your B-vitamins, if wrongly used even natural plants can be as damaging as your medicines, usually less understood. Such as taxus baccata and your deadly nightshade. Many advised supplements can be useless at best.
I hope you recover quickly.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:06 pm

Beebrox wrote:Try to go slow and find your average.

Still dont think RDA is number is calculated based on your fatigue status. I didnt want to push you into taking more than you want/need, i also prefer ''natural'' and ''rather not if there is no need'' approach.

Also think CS covered it all with the links.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:34 pm

Natskya,

I will PM you a phone number of a medical intuitive who can tell you exactly which supps to buy for your exact situation.

CS is right of course, but this will help you decide if it is Panax Gniseng you need, or Licroce root or Maca or ...

Other than that try Acupuncture with a good chinese acupuncturist. Failing that start doing Tai Chi every day.

M

Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Vikingo Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:09 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Nakstya - It sounds like you need adrenal support, to increase your cortisol which would allow you to keep your sugar levels high enough to produce energy. Also, you're probably low on other adrenal hormones to produce neurosteroids in the brain, which have been shown to treat dystonia.

A combination of DHEA (5 mg) and Transdermal Pregnenolone will help give you a boost. However, you can support them with glandulars to help them work on their own eventually.

Hi CS,

Do you mean by this that pregnenolone only gives the adrenals a boost, but can't make them work on their own eventually??

My experience with pregnenolone and glandulars, is that they both make me overstimulated on their own, but when I combine pregnenolone with some thyroid (T4/T3 or T3) it makes me feel better due to both my thyroid and adrenals being low, just so danm hard to find the right combination of doses.

So CS, do you thinks that I should eventually switch to glandulars after use of preg in some time?

Best regards,

Vikingo

Vikingo

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:04 am

Yes, taking a glandular formula will give you the support to make it on your own eventually.

Also, all of these glands work in concert so the effects in each individual will be different.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:42 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Yes, taking a glandular formula will give you the support to make it on your own eventually.

Is this statement also addresses L-Thiroxine for thyroid support?

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:54 am

In most cases (90%), patients report better results on natural thyroid hormone (Nature-throid or West-throid) as opposed to synthetics, such as levothyroxine and liothyronine. This is if the thyroid is compromised beyond the need for just iodine, selenium and its co-factors. One can also try thyroid (dessicated) glandulars as well.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakstya Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:11 pm

HI, thanks I've read your article. I tried some doctors to write a diagnosis but they did not. They said there is no hypoglycemia as a disiease in the world and there is no adrenal fatigue! I payed money! So, I am very vert upset. As I check my glucometer and see that, and very very tired. They don't care!
I am not going to take hormones. And don't know about natural ways.
Yes, I have read in your article about B5, C and licorice. I tried B5, could not even drink after that, lfeeling like the stomach is full. I can't take it more than RDA dosage, sorry!

I am totally upset about this situation. I went to doc, and he said it is all in your head and hypotalamus is the cause of all of your conditions, cause you are too nervous! He is wrong!
He did not even check my blood, he said if your analysis are ok in the morning, then you are OK! But I said, during the day I feel tired and sugar falls.

He does not care! He took money and I went home. I was very sad and cried a lot.
I would never find a good natural therapist.

Anyway, that is why I ask in the internet. What to do, what can help for hypoglycemia?
Vitamins and minerals? Amino-acids? But how much should I take and how often? No Suspect Sleep

Nakstya

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:00 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:In most cases (90%), patients report better results on natural thyroid hormone (Nature-throid or West-throid) as opposed to synthetics, such as levothyroxine and liothyronine. This is if the thyroid is compromised beyond the need for just iodine, selenium and its co-factors. One can also try thyroid (dessicated) glandulars as well.

What are the thyroids cofactors ?

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:37 am

CS, which glandular tissue extracts are you talking about?

moby

http://stopmpb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:36 am

Nakstya wrote:HI, thanks I've read your article. I tried some doctors to write a diagnosis but they did not. They said there is no hypoglycemia as a disiease in the world and there is no adrenal fatigue! I payed money! So, I am very vert upset. As I check my glucometer and see that, and very very tired. They don't care!
I am not going to take hormones. And don't know about natural ways.
Yes, I have read in your article about B5, C and licorice. I tried B5, could not even drink after that, lfeeling like the stomach is full. I can't take it more than RDA dosage, sorry!

I am totally upset about this situation. I went to doc, and he said it is all in your head and hypotalamus is the cause of all of your conditions, cause you are too nervous! He is wrong!
He did not even check my blood, he said if your analysis are ok in the morning, then you are OK! But I said, during the day I feel tired and sugar falls.

He does not care! He took money and I went home. I was very sad and cried a lot.
I would never find a good natural therapist.

Anyway, that is why I ask in the internet. What to do, what can help for hypoglycemia?
Vitamins and minerals? Amino-acids? But how much should I take and how often? No Suspect Sleep

Hypoglycemia from adrenal fatigue is usually from very low cortisol levels. If cortisol is not high enough, it is unable to stabilize blood sugar levels.

RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) is also known as ridiculously deficient amounts. However, as shown previously, there are natural based forms of b-vitamins which do not cause an upset stomach. Most medical professionals around the world do not recognize adrenal fatigue, because their lab tests only concern with extreme high or low. They have no clue.

It's not all in your head.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:38 am

moby wrote:CS, which glandular tissue extracts are you talking about?

Here is an example of a thyroid glandular

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:41 am

J987 wrote:
CausticSymmetry wrote:In most cases (90%), patients report better results on natural thyroid hormone (Nature-throid or West-throid) as opposed to synthetics, such as levothyroxine and liothyronine. This is if the thyroid is compromised beyond the need for just iodine, selenium and its co-factors. One can also try thyroid (dessicated) glandulars as well.

What are the thyroids cofactors ?

There's a number of them and some need larger doses than others. They are B1, B2, B3, Folate, B12, vitamin A, D. The minerals selenium, iodine, magnesium, copper, zinc and manganese.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next