Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Question for those who wash their hair twice a day EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Question for those who wash their hair twice a day EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Question for those who wash their hair twice a day EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Question for those who wash their hair twice a day EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Question for those who wash their hair twice a day EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Question for those who wash their hair twice a day EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Question for those who wash their hair twice a day EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Question for those who wash their hair twice a day EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Question for those who wash their hair twice a day EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Question for those who wash their hair twice a day

3 posters

Go down

Question for those who wash their hair twice a day Empty Question for those who wash their hair twice a day

Post  sizzlinghairs Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:03 am

Hey guys.

So those who wash their hair twice a day, have you noticed a difference in the health of your hair in terms of naturally produced oils?

Will twice a day washing (with mild soap with good non harsh chemical ingredients) mess with the natural health of your hair in terms of oils?

A quick google search I did on one site said it should be fine unless you have extra dry hair (which I don’t).

Also does anyone know of a good shampoo that helps to replenish the natural oil balance in the hair? (Preferably one that is geared to all natural with good healthy ingredients)?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Question for those who wash their hair twice a day Empty Re: Question for those who wash their hair twice a day

Post  Delphine Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:38 am

sizzlinghairs wrote:Hey guys.

So those who wash their hair twice a day, have you noticed a difference in the health of your hair in terms of naturally produced oils?

Will twice a day washing (with mild soap with good non harsh chemical ingredients) mess with the natural health of your hair in terms of oils?

A quick google search I did on one site said it should be fine unless you have extra dry hair (which I don’t).

Also does anyone know of a good shampoo that helps to replenish the natural oil balance in the hair? (Preferably one that is geared to all natural with good healthy ingredients)?

Low/no shampoo or as it is known, "low/no poo" is actually far better for your hair.

There is a group for this on Facebook, mostly women, but there is one guy with awesome hair.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/nopoo/?fb_dtsg_ag=AdwYz9DtvbeRYQjS45sO-m2THY2ah2SERFI79N2RqBwNVA%3AAdyCZHhDsmRSyxlefEaiCrHKpCnFZ11Ye8y42DTzFeobXA
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Question for those who wash their hair twice a day Empty Re: Question for those who wash their hair twice a day

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:53 am

Delphine wrote:

Low/no shampoo or as it is known, "low/no poo" is actually far better for your hair.  

There is a group for this on Facebook, mostly women, but there is one guy with awesome hair.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/nopoo/?fb_dtsg_ag=AdwYz9DtvbeRYQjS45sO-m2THY2ah2SERFI79N2RqBwNVA%3AAdyCZHhDsmRSyxlefEaiCrHKpCnFZ11Ye8y42DTzFeobXA

I'd do this but I use oils/masks on my hair and I have a heck of a time getting that off, any suggestions? Shocked

On days I don't use masks I'm fine just rinsing.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:03 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:
Delphine wrote:

I'd do this but I use oils/masks on my hair and I have a heck of a time getting that off, any suggestions?  Shocked

On days I don't use masks I'm fine just rinsing.

Use less/no oil. I have naturally fine thin hair and a teaspoon of oil is plenty. Sometimes I do a tsp of olive oil with a tsp of cayenne. Not too hard to wash out.

Gelatin masks are good.

1 tablespoon powdered gelatin
½ cup water
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon honey

Mix together, let it sit for a bit, apply to hair, leave on at least five min. Never had a problem washing out.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down