Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
So, What If You Wash Your Hair With Olive/Coconut Oil? EmptyYesterday at 6:18 pm by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
So, What If You Wash Your Hair With Olive/Coconut Oil? EmptyYesterday at 6:07 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
So, What If You Wash Your Hair With Olive/Coconut Oil? EmptyYesterday at 7:40 am by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
So, What If You Wash Your Hair With Olive/Coconut Oil? EmptySun May 05, 2024 12:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
So, What If You Wash Your Hair With Olive/Coconut Oil? EmptyThu May 02, 2024 5:25 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
So, What If You Wash Your Hair With Olive/Coconut Oil? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 3:55 am by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
So, What If You Wash Your Hair With Olive/Coconut Oil? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 6:00 am by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
So, What If You Wash Your Hair With Olive/Coconut Oil? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 9:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
So, What If You Wash Your Hair With Olive/Coconut Oil? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 4:23 pm by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

So, What If You Wash Your Hair With Olive/Coconut Oil?

2 posters

Go down

So, What If You Wash Your Hair With Olive/Coconut Oil? Empty So, What If You Wash Your Hair With Olive/Coconut Oil?

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:41 pm

Hey all!

I was wondering, coconut and olive oil among others are great for your scalp and hair (and skin etc), so I had a thought to take it to the logical limit and try to "shampoo" with it, or just work it into my hair and then rinse, like shampoo, just not as much or I'd probably end up slipping in the tub.

It would probably take awhile to "rinse" it all out and there would definitely still be some left, but otherwise, I might try this on Monday.

Maybe I could work organic coconut milk (the real stuff, in a can) in there somehow.

Thoughts?  Very Happy

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

So, What If You Wash Your Hair With Olive/Coconut Oil? Empty Re: So, What If You Wash Your Hair With Olive/Coconut Oil?

Post  Sage 1 Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:11 pm

Coconut milk could work but not the oils in my opinion.
I use this one, and it´s pure coconut, and not extract (coconut 60 % and the rest only water)
http://www.kungmarkatta.se/produkter/visa-produkt/kokosmjolk-400ml-350/

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

So, What If You Wash Your Hair With Olive/Coconut Oil? Empty Re: So, What If You Wash Your Hair With Olive/Coconut Oil?

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:14 pm

Sage 1 wrote:Coconut milk could work but not the oils in my opinion.
I use this one, and it´s pure coconut, and not extract (coconut 60 % and the rest only water)
http://www.kungmarkatta.se/produkter/visa-produkt/kokosmjolk-400ml-350/

That's interesting, maybe I'll stock up on coconut milk and give it a try.

I think I'm going to try the oil method just once though, if it's too much of a disaster I can always shampoo afterwards and forget about it Very Happy

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down