Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
IH -- a question (not hair related) EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
IH -- a question (not hair related) EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
IH -- a question (not hair related) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
IH -- a question (not hair related) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
IH -- a question (not hair related) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
IH -- a question (not hair related) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
IH -- a question (not hair related) EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
IH -- a question (not hair related) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
IH -- a question (not hair related) EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

IH -- a question (not hair related)

+5
nidhogge
halfempty
CausticSymmetry
Nuada
hadrion
9 posters

Go down

IH -- a question (not hair related) Empty IH -- a question (not hair related)

Post  hadrion Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:10 am

IH or anyone who has a theory,

I had a mole/dark spot on the right side of my face about where my sideburns end close to my ear. It developed years ago and when I went to the dermatologist for hair loss a couple of years ago I showed it to him and he said "it was nothing to worry about now" but he thought we'd eventually have to remove it if it got bigger.

Cut to several years later (now) and all of sudden the mole started growing and I started freaking out.

I called the derm to make an appointment and had to wait 10 days. A few days after making that call, the mole/growth completely fell off my face revealing perfect healthy skin underneath.

It's gone. There's no trace of it. When it fell off it came off like dry skin would come off. The skin underneath where it was is perfect with no spots or discoloration on it. The new skin isn't raised.

I canceled the derm appointment after seeing this.

So I'm wondering, what in the regimen could have made that happen?

I definitely have a feeling that something I'm doing caused my skin to repair itself in this fashion.

Again, I had this mole/dark spot for years in that area and then all of sudden it just falls off and disappears?

Is that normal?

I'm taking daily (at your recommended dosages) Lugols Iodine. EC, ALC/ALA, Krill, D-3, Curcumin, Reservatol, Cayenne, Mag, Sensoril, NAC, Niacinamide, Probiotic, Unbiquinol, Lecithin, Maca, B complex, Multi

hadrion

Back to top Go down

IH -- a question (not hair related) Empty Re: IH -- a question (not hair related)

Post  Nuada Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:24 am

God probably wanted to save you from paying the dermatalogist fee Hadrion. lol, seriously I have no clue, but if you can put your finger on it, it can be revolutinary Smile

Nuada

Back to top Go down

IH -- a question (not hair related) Empty Re: IH -- a question (not hair related)

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:07 am

hadrion - That's an amazing story. I could think of a few possibilities but nothing concrete or absolute.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  halfempty Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:10 am

Sometimes weird shit just happens!

Cool story though. Did you save the mole?

halfempty

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:34 am

Hadrion--

That is an amazing story to tell man, and I'm real glad to hear that!

Just in addition to this, on CureZone.org, I was told by a friend that people have been dropping cancerous moles in a similar fashion from their bodies with daily topical applications of MMS!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:31 am

Well to be honest, I don't know if it was cancerous. The derm who saw it 2 years ago told me it was nothing to worry about unless it got bigger.

It started growing rapidly and I was very nervous because of that. Before it was small and I would shave over it like regular skin, but when it grew I had to shave around it or I would cut it and it would bleed.

Then suddenly it came off like dry skin. I was stunned.

It's incredible that if you look at the skin under where it was, that skin is perfect and looks like nothing was there for years before.

Crazy.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  ataman Sun May 24, 2009 12:21 am

I was just reading about Curcumin and remembered this thread from a while ago - thought this was interesting paragraph (from university of Maryland website).

Cancer

There has been a great deal of research on turmeric's anti-cancer potential, but results are still very early. Evidence from test tube and animal studies suggests that curcumin may help prevent, control, or kill several types of cancers, including prostate, breast, skin, and colon. Curcumin's effects may be due to its ability to stop the blood vessels that supply cancerous tumors from growing, and its preventive effects may come from its strength as an antioxidant, protecting cells from damage. More research is needed, however, as scientists aren't sure why or whether curcumin works in humans to prevent or treat cancer. Cancer should be treated with conventional medications; never rely on alternative therapies alone to treat cancer.

ataman

Back to top Go down

Post  johnt Sun May 24, 2009 1:28 am

Hadrion- I'm curious if you had developed some new dietary regimen that may have an impact in accounting for it? I've read numerous cases where people have had moles and growths literally fall off with a diet that is consuming lots of green drinks and juicing, or a primarily raw fruit and veggie based diet, while discontinuing all processed foods.

johnt

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Sun May 24, 2009 2:35 am

Wow this is fantastic. I have been reading up on moles in my spare time because I am plagued by them. According to some accounts moles act more like a fungus than a virus. Common remedies are ACV, Iodine, or a mixture of castor oil and baking soda. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a combination of Cayenne and Iodine that did it for you.

I would love to be able to finally get rid of these things from the inside out because there are just too many to address topically.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Sun May 24, 2009 4:09 am

johnt wrote:Hadrion- I'm curious if you had developed some new dietary regimen that may have an impact in accounting for it? I've read numerous cases where people have had moles and growths literally fall off with a diet that is consuming lots of green drinks and juicing, or a primarily raw fruit and veggie based diet, while discontinuing all processed foods.

johnt - I guess in all truth my diet has gotten much much better over the past few years. I've dropped close to 80 pounds and packed on muscle by working out like a madman and cleaning up my diet for the most part.

However, I'm not on a raw diet at all or primarily veggie based diet at all. I eat meat and fish every day. I drink whey protein isolate shakes 2x a day. Once in awhile I'll have a green drink, but it's not a daily thing. It's usually when I'm feeling crappy and know my veggie intake is too low.

I don't eat fast food though. I don't eat white bread or white flour products. The only rice I use is brown. The only pasta I use is whole grain and I never gorge on pasta and rice. They are always accompanied by a large protein portion.

And I do cheat once in awhile. I have pizza sometimes. I'll have buffalo wings once in a blue moon (usually w/a blue moon beer, lol).

But for the most part I'm very clean with my diet which before I was not.

I really have no reason why the mole fell off my face. I'm still shocked about it to this day. I had the thing on my face for so long it's weird that it's not there and there is no scar underneath.

That said, I don't want to claim I self cured cancer. I have no idea if it was cancerous. The derm who looked at it several years ago didn't seem alarmed by it on it first glance and they usually biopsy everything and he chose not to.

He did say if it grew to call him and it did grow rapidly and then fell off my face.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Sun May 24, 2009 4:11 am

hapyman wrote:Wow this is fantastic. I have been reading up on moles in my spare time because I am plagued by them. According to some accounts moles act more like a fungus than a virus. Common remedies are ACV, Iodine, or a mixture of castor oil and baking soda. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a combination of Cayenne and Iodine that did it for you.

I would love to be able to finally get rid of these things from the inside out because there are just too many to address topically.

Well I was definitely using cayenne and iodine when it fell off. I've added in curcumin in the past few months, but I wasn't using it frequently enough when this fell off my face to claim it had a role in it.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  Swimmy Sun May 24, 2009 4:15 am

You should have kept the mole and had it sent to the lab.

Swimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down