Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution

+20
NYJets
Orchid
theseeker86
Zaphod
Harie
Amaranthaceae
Glacier
Decro435
scottyc33
ITITCHES
info
Misirlou
kijumn
hapyman
GoodThings
CausticSymmetry
tooyoung
Gibson
sublime9
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution - Page 3 Empty Re: Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution

Post  Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:26 am

Turmeric ^^? You can't be serious, this thing will stain everything dark brown/yellow :p.

Back to top Go down

Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution - Page 3 Empty Re: Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution

Post  LawOfThelema Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:22 am

my teeth are looking better with the use of Novamin toothpaste! Novamin facilitates tooth remineralization and if you teeth look bad due to demineralization it could help

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:08 pm

Where do you get yours from Law?

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:07 pm

ebay or amazon has various ones. i havent been able to find any in stores but apparently a burts bees formulation contains novamin/calcium phosphosilicate. you could get it by prescription from your dentist as well.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:14 am

This woman recommends activated charcoal. (I have not tried it).

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/whiten-your-teeth-naturally-with-no-dangerous-chemicals/

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:37 am

The yellowing on teeth is due to biofilm.

You'll want to reduce biofilm not just on your teeth but also in your body.

Electrical and magnetic devices help to inhibit biofilm as well as other methods.

I haven't come across anything easy enough to use as the negative static electricity generator for biofilm. Downside is you'll need daily or every other day application to keep biofilm in check.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:55 am

Some of it is plaque/biofilm, but some of it is due to compounds in the food simply absorbing into and coloring the teeth. Tannins from tea or coffee are good for this.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:58 pm

I'd never thought this would come: electric waves to whiten teeth. Yahoo! But why not, where are the studies or the results? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:19 am

When I stopped smoking/drinking coffee I definitely wound up with whiter teeth.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:03 am

Inhibiting biofilm is very important for getting a handle on androgenic alopecia and is what's responsible for many people going in circles where one day their hair loss is halted to days later it resumes, IMO.

Years ago, there was info posted about methods for inhibiting biofilm. But they were more traditional methods of inhibiting biofilm through enzymes or EDTA and other methods which can cost a large amount of money.

Since that time, have continued looking for best/cheapest treatment options. The expensive negative static electricity generators I have posted about for the past 10 months but only recently I posted the DIY info so that one doesn't have to spend a small fortune.

Also, info on CCSVI was the least known but also the most interesting concerning biofilm which use to be talked about on this forum a little.

This has been posted on this forum before thanks to Bryan Rosner.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12031461

A Radio Frequency Electric Current Enhances Antibiotic Efficacy against Bacterial Biofilms
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=529182

Engineering Approaches for the Detection and Control of Orthopaedic Biofilm Infections
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?&pubmedid=16056027

Mechanism of electrical enhancement of efficacy of antibiotics in killing biofilm bacteria.
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=188289

I don't mind posting info for those looking for an answer. However, this forum has become ridiculous with the percentage of people looking to relieve their stress by going on the internet and attacking any message on this forum that doesn't fit their paradigm. This is common practice for the other hair loss forums but is disconcerting when this use to be such a high quality forum. Now, any new person coming to this forum is lucky to find all the information they needed to fight their hair loss.

Stop with the attacks!

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:46 pm

FredtheBelgian wrote:Turmeric ^^? You can't be serious, this thing will stain everything dark brown/yellow :p.

Yes you are right about the staining properties of Turmeric...but I'm quite sure about the whitening effect Fred..but I will try it for myself and come back ^_^

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3