Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution

+20
NYJets
Orchid
theseeker86
Zaphod
Harie
Amaranthaceae
Glacier
Decro435
scottyc33
ITITCHES
info
Misirlou
kijumn
hapyman
GoodThings
CausticSymmetry
tooyoung
Gibson
sublime9
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution - Page 2 Empty Re: Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution

Post  Harie Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:10 am

I was reading about some people that were brushing their teeth with magnesium oil and they said it whitened their teeth and improved their gum health way more than anything else they'd done.

Harie

Back to top Go down

Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution - Page 2 Empty Re: Teeth Whitening - Safe Solution

Post  kijumn Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:18 am

cpio,

This video on amalgam's is a real eye opener.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ylnQ-T7oiA

If you have any amalgam's, I'd "highly" recommend you look into making sure you get enough selenium as Selenomethionine. I posted a good article on this a couple months ago but I couldn't find it. The selenium to mercury ratio may be part of the reason why some get extremely sick with amalgam's while other's don't.

On another note, in scleroderma, low levels of selenium are found. So if Prague is right ... well, you know.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:34 am

jdp710 wrote:cpio,

This video on amalgam's is a real eye opener.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ylnQ-T7oiA

If you have any amalgam's, I'd "highly" recommend you look into making sure you get enough selenium as Selenomethionine. I posted a good article on this a couple months ago but I couldn't find it. The selenium to mercury ratio may be part of the reason why some get extremely sick with amalgam's while other's don't.

On another note, in scleroderma, low levels of selenium are found. So if Prague is right ... well, you know.

Brazil nuts good for this?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:00 am

Harie wrote:I was reading about some people that were brushing their teeth with magnesium oil and they said it whitened their teeth and improved their gum health way more than anything else they'd done.

Very interesting, do we have any volunteers? cyclops

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:27 am

Misirlou wrote:
Harie wrote:I was reading about some people that were brushing their teeth with magnesium oil and they said it whitened their teeth and improved their gum health way more than anything else they'd done.

I'll give it a shot later today if I remember. I usually use hydrogen peroxide as a rinse every so often too.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:54 am

hapyman, does that rinse work well?

I think we need to find a magnesium oil gel..

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:19 pm

I've oil pulled with magnesium chloride several times in the past.

The result was the taste is so bad, life is just too short to be doing that ... yuck, lol.

BTW, some people on curezone like to use a little bit of IP6 with their toothpaste ... contains magnesium, calcium, etc.. That'd be the better alternative, IMO. IP6 doesn't taste bad.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Harie Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:42 am

Misirlou wrote:

I tried it last night and again this morning. It tastes pretty bad, but not unbearable. To me, it tasted like back when I was a kid and my parents would make me gargle with salt water anytime I I had a sore throat...So very, very salty.

Oh - and to the guy that said he rinsed with hydrogen peroxide - have you ever tried brushing your teeth with it? It really highlights any area in your gums that's damaged. And I swear that it makes your teeth whiter...Or at least I think it made mine whiter. HP is in a lot of the new tooth whitening mouthwashes.

Harie

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:47 am

Most teeth whitening kits you buy at the store and/or that are used by dentists have hydrogen peroxide as the active ingredient.

Save yourself tons of money and buy the stuff in the little brown bottles rather than some stuff in a fancy package marked up 10,000%.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:49 am

Yeah I like rinsing with Hydrogen Peroxide. Actually most of the time I use it before brushing. This way it helps to break things up and then I don't even rinse, just go to work with my toothpaste and brush right after. My teeth feel cleaner when doing this way. Unfortunately I haven't been doing it everyday.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:33 pm

hapyman wrote:Yeah I like rinsing with Hydrogen Peroxide. Actually most of the time I use it before brushing. This way it helps to break things up and then I don't even rinse, just go to work with my toothpaste and brush right after. My teeth feel cleaner when doing this way. Unfortunately I haven't been doing it everyday.

Beside xylitol, baking soda, sea salt, oil pulling, peroxide and strawberries. Something save what really works? I quit sesame oil pulling, cause i thought it colors my teeth. I do coconut oil pulling instead.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:04 pm

kijumn wrote:

is it safe to take selenium without iodine?
I have this one but haven't used for the moment. Should only be as selenomethionine?
http://www.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Selenium-Synergy-200-mcg-60-Capsules/169

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:40 am

Baking soda is all i ever use, works for me...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:19 am

j987, how can i use b.soda? On my toothbrush or as mouthwash right after? Is it safe for tooth enamel? thx

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:51 am

Go to a good dentist im your area, ask for tooth whitening at home with a guard. It takes two weeks and it's safe. I've just done it, it costed me 300€ and I'm very happy with the results. Nothing else would work except laser whitening but it's twice the price.

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:40 pm

FredtheBelgian wrote:I've just done it, it costed me 300€ and I'm very happy with the results. Nothing else would work except laser whitening but it's twice the price.

lol I used xylitol and it cost me far less and it worked perfectly.

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  Orchid Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:09 pm

FredtheBelgian wrote:Go to a good dentist im your area, ask for tooth whitening at home with a guard. It takes two weeks and it's safe. I've just done it, it costed me 300€ and I'm very happy with the results. Nothing else would work except laser whitening but it's twice the price.
you got ripped off bad. i hope you have disposable income.
Orchid
Orchid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:59 pm

I know a lot of people who used PROVEN methods to whiten their teeth and they all paid 400 to 750€. Xylitol whitens teeth now... no comment on this one. Seems like the placebo effect works with everything when it comes to alternative treatments.

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:30 pm

FredtheBelgian wrote:I know a lot of people who used PROVEN methods to whiten their teeth and they all paid 400 to 750€. Xylitol whitens teeth now... no comment on this one. Seems like the placebo effect works with everything when it comes to alternative treatments.

Actually seeing teeth being whitened is a placebo effect? lmao

How about you actually search for results with xylitol before you come in dropping your ignorance bombs on everyone.

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:39 am

So you can compare, like before/after? I still have 4 teeth haven't been whiten in the corners of my mouth, so I can see the difference pretty clearly. Yes, seeing your teeth whitening can also be placebo, your teeth will appear more white or more yellow under certain lightenings. Sorry but like hair loss, I need before/after pictures, not random testimonies over the internet.

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:27 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:GoodThings - I think it's totally unnecessary. Probably the best book ever written on nutrition and the health of teeth, which is the window into whole body health is Nutrition & Physical Degeneration." In it, there are pictures of teeth of both people on a primitive diet and also of a "civilized foods" diet. Peoples who had had a "primitive" diet had died with perfectly intact teeth, no cavaties, no malformations of the jaw bones, no crowding of teeth, no need whatsoever for dental intervention.

Once the primitives began to eat the "civilized" foods their health and their teeth became like those who go to dentists.

Interesting you post this CS because I followed a gaps diet and top 6 and still developed quite a bit of plaque and that was with coconut oil pulling etc. A good question might be If I follow a good diet and still have poor oral health what would be the next contributing factor?
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:36 am

Fusobacteria is one cause of dental plaque that resides most often in the oral cavity.

How it gets there can be an indication of an unidentified infection within the oral cavity, bringing on anaerobe bacteria.

There are ways to minimize it, such the items from this site: www.calciumtherapy.com

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:20 pm

Steve_Gr wrote:j987, how can i use b.soda? On my toothbrush or as mouthwash right after? Is it safe for tooth enamel? thx

What i do.. I dont really get bad breath or odors whether i brush my teeth or not, so idk how it works for breath, but cleans my teeth just fine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuu_Dx Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:17 am

Another +1 for coconut oil pulling here, after a week you notice your teeth get whiter.

Its not a brilliant white, just a more natural whitening affect.

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:00 am

I've heard good stuff about using turmeric as a whitening agent..

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next