Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Teeth Remineralization and Healing Teeth Naturally EmptyToday at 1:05 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Teeth Remineralization and Healing Teeth Naturally EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Teeth Remineralization and Healing Teeth Naturally EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Teeth Remineralization and Healing Teeth Naturally EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Teeth Remineralization and Healing Teeth Naturally EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Teeth Remineralization and Healing Teeth Naturally EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Teeth Remineralization and Healing Teeth Naturally EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Teeth Remineralization and Healing Teeth Naturally EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Teeth Remineralization and Healing Teeth Naturally EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Teeth Remineralization and Healing Teeth Naturally

+4
imprisoned-radical
magic_gro
crincrin
MikeGore
8 posters

Go down

Teeth Remineralization and Healing Teeth Naturally Empty Teeth Remineralization and Healing Teeth Naturally

Post  MikeGore Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:34 am

I know this topic been brought up before. I have recently become concerned about my teeth, and so have a few questions for those who know about teeth health.

I don't have any tooth pain or infected tooth, but if I look very carefully in the mirror I can see a very slight dark spot on top of one molar tooth, and on the side of another. Are these cavities? I think its been like that for years. Are the top part of the molars supposed to be completely white or is it normal to see a very slight dark spot on it (its like the size of a dot).

Tooth Healing
1- Baking soda toothpaste - My question is these all seem to contain fluoride and glycerin. Where should I buy it? Online link anyone.
2- Recaldent or GC AMerica MI Paste? (Link anyone)
3- Plax Pre-Brush Mouth Rinse
4- Vitamin K2, D3 and Magnesium
5- Anything else??? Is Colloidal Silver necessary?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Teeth Remineralization and Healing Teeth Naturally Empty Re: Teeth Remineralization and Healing Teeth Naturally

Post  crincrin Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:46 am

Here's a nice post.

http://wholehealthsource.blogspot.com/2009/03/reversing-tooth-decay.html

crincrin

Back to top Go down

Teeth Remineralization and Healing Teeth Naturally Empty Re: Teeth Remineralization and Healing Teeth Naturally

Post  magic_gro Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:10 pm

AFAIK recaldent and mi paste are made from milk, there's only one manufacturer worldwide and it's in Japan.

Romania is 3/4th of the world eastward to Fukushima, and has shown an activity of up to 5 Bq/l of I-131: http://iopscience.iop.org/1748-9326/6/3/034011/fulltext

that I-131 cannot possibly be from Chernobyl. Cesium might, but I-131 is too short lived.

In Japan there sure will be a hell lot more of I-131 and other Iodine isotopes in the milk. and Cesium too. and others...

too bad, I am not buying recaldent or mi paste anymore.
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:10 am

Thanks for the advice. Radiation issue is disconcerting. But would such things pass through manufacturing to production and sale by companies?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:20 am

i spent a lot of time in France during my teens. On tv, they were airing commercials for Evian water all the time, brainwashing people on how pure that water is. The rumour is that Evian is one of the waters the most contaminated by Chernobyl, but who knows if it's true. At least it's confirmed that in Japan nobody had any trouble selling heavily contaminated beef... it doesn't look like businesses have many scruples, besides that the people running businesses can always tell to themselves it's either not a big deal (denying reality) or it's not their fault and they are being victims themselves (justifying their behavior). I bet most don't even bother doing any measurements, especially given the authorities are covering up everything. Most people I know don't think Fukushima is anything relevant, why would you hope people in businesses have a better attitude??? Neutral and even if some had, they'd have to fight with their hierarchy and would be considered disturbing and probably face some trouble...
magic_gro
magic_gro

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:29 pm

Sorry to dig up an old post, however would be great if we had an easy access guide to teeth mineralization reenamelization.

So far this is what I have:

Fluoride free toothpaste and mouthwash
Glycerin free toothpaste and mouthwash
Baking soda
Monophosphate rich toothpaste
Vitamin K2, D3, Magnesium and Strontium supplement
Cod liver oil supplement
High dose lyposomal vitamin C
Oil Pulling with coconut oil
Salt water gargling
Calcium therapy institute products
Colostrum
Chlorine Dioxide use as mouthwash
Periogen mouthwash: Last time I checked this was suppose to be very good.
MI paste: Anyone heard of this one?
Healthy diet

Anything else?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:15 pm

I have been interested in this also. I've used green tea for a while.

It influences the bacteria populations in the mouth, by reducing pathogenic bacteria and increasing beneficial bacteria (probiotic effect).

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:20 am

I have a cavity on my tooth. I am trying to get rid of it.

I am taking vitamin K2 and D3.

I have bought an Earthpaste toothpaste which is fluoride and glycerin free.

I have also started oil pulling.

I am using Proden plaque off supplement, which helps with ph balance.

I have been using periogen mouthwash.

I can see the part of the tooth it is darker, so I can see the cavity. It is annoying how it is so difficult to get rid of that. Does the darken part of the tooth means there are bad germs there? I know microorganisms is the symptom not the cause however it does seem like it needs to be cleaned before it can reenamlize. It's just so difficult, makes me feel like I have to go to a dentist to use mechanical tools to drill and clean it. I would hate to do that though since I don't actually have any fillings in any of my teeth.

What am I missing? How realistic is it to expect the cavity to go away and get healed?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:28 am

Got another one to add - This one reportedly (it's a real anecdotal story) of chewing a lot of Xylitol gum.

https://www.iherb.com/pr/Xyloburst-Xylitol-Chewing-Gum-Green-Tea-100-Pieces-5-29-oz-150-g/86356?=hil335

Xylitol reduces Streptococcus mutans, which is one of the cavity gateways.

Also, if one has cavities, good to know what medications exacerbate cavities...there are a handful of them. For example
SSRI's will create a mouthful of cavities.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Zaphod likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:47 pm

Yes xylitol is antibacterial. There was a study years ago that showed children who chewed gum with xylitol had less earaches and eustachian tube infections.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:24 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Got another one to add - This one reportedly (it's a real anecdotal story) of chewing a lot of Xylitol gum.

https://www.iherb.com/pr/Xyloburst-Xylitol-Chewing-Gum-Green-Tea-100-Pieces-5-29-oz-150-g/86356?=hil335

Xylitol reduces Streptococcus mutans, which is one of the cavity gateways.

Also, if one has cavities, good to know what medications exacerbate cavities...there are a handful of them. For example
SSRI's will create a mouthful of cavities.

That's good to know CS. One question though, I read that glycerin prevents teeth remineralization and re-enamelization. The product contains vegetable glycerin. Is vegetable glycerin different than just glycerin that we usually see on toothpaste and mouthwash bottles. If this works getting rid of cavities I will definitely add it to my list.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:56 am

MikeGore wrote:

I can see the part of the tooth it is darker, so I can see the cavity. It is annoying how it is so difficult to get rid of that. Does the darken part of the tooth means there are bad germs there? I know microorganisms is the symptom not the cause however it does seem like it needs to be cleaned before it can reenamlize. It's just so difficult, makes me feel like I have to go to a dentist to use mechanical tools to drill and clean it. I would hate to do that though since I don't actually have any fillings in any of my teeth.

What am I missing? How realistic is it to expect the cavity to go away and get healed?

Not necessarily, it means germs were there to produce acid waste. Why do cavities happen in the holes? Simply because this is where the fluid will be retained. The depth of the hole and to which structures of the tooth relates is the question that you need to answer yourself. This talks about the stage of decay (cavity), rather then if this relates to the cavity, which the answer is yes. The thing to realize here is really that Dental Pulp is a connective tissue with the following cells: odontoblasts, fibroblasts, mesenchymal cells and immunocompetent cells. Those are ones that need to function right enabling regrowth and when accomplished protect the nerve. Honestly i believe when the nerve is dead or degraded, the whole process can not be orchestrated to go in the reversal. To check what they are affected by, not only pathogenic load is to worry about as its epigenetic is controlled by mechanical forces, hot-cold, teeth grinding, dentin sensitivity... we call it oral hygiene, but all oral habits will matter, as they can protect to repeat evolutionary signals and initiate development. And yes success is really triggered by mastering full complexity of it, and not just applying magic toothpaste, or do harder with oral hygiene, or take some supplements that are supposed to rebuild it.

Despite there are claims of complete reversal of tooth decay, I could not see any direct evidence pointing in rebuilding full enamel, and structure of the teeth severely damaged. It is, however, stopping and regenerating the pulp can be a foreseeable goal, and put some calcium-phosphate in place in other places, that would enable ''maintenance'', when degeneration is mitigated. Why do I say this? It is a complex topic, I don't believe yet properly understood. Most focus is being of course in stem-cell cultivation and regrowth triggered by this means. However, i more and more see it as a constant degeneration/regeneration battle drifting in one or another direction. Update: Speaking of Stem cells: those are clinically valid as they are always occurring: periodontal ligament Stem Cells, bone marrow stem cells, dental pulp, salivary gland, dental follicle stem cells. not that enamel is an accumulation of material, rather than orchestrated by specific type of cells.

Complexity is governed by
1. Large numbers of components: Teeth have various cells and tissues.
2. Variation and diversity: Each cell different from each other and its performance depends on the other cells.
3. Interaction/connectivity/interdependence: Homeostasis established via interaction/ connectivity of the different elements of a tooth system. However, every single part of the tissue (enamel, dentin, etc.) has interdependent cells (ameloblasts, odontoblasts, etc.).
4. Feedback: Positive (amplifying effect) feedback to periodontal attachment occurs during eating an apple and negative (dampening affect) feedback is sent via infected dentinal tubules to the dental pulp.
5. Unpredictability and nonlinearity: If you do not brush your teeth regularly, caries MIGHT develop. Oral habits MIGHT not cause pain at the beginning.
It is not like we are thought, where brushing is a way of having been socially accepted, doing fixing what is not necessarily broken.
6. The edge of chaos/far from equilibrium: Being away from equilibrium (through poor oral health or continuous trauma) might alter the environment to create a better configuration that increases the likelihood of its survival (emergence resistant biofilms).
7. Emergence, self-organization-strange attractors: Reparative dentin emergence cannot be reduced to a single molecule. Many constituents have many diverse functions along the process.
8. Adaptation to the environment: Teeth are quite resilient to threats and adaptive to their environment. There is a dynamic between health and disease.

The minerals, hormones, ATP synthesis and infection control , all need to be right to enable to mineralization which is mineral, protein accumulation procedure..

Bone is synthesized by osteoblasts that differentiate from assembled, mesenchymal,
fibroblast-like precursors (intramembranous ossification), or from precursors that
migrate into cartilage (endochondral ossification). Bone mineralizes over an osteoid
matrix composed of type I collagen fibers, which nucleate (initiate) and control the
process. Outer surfaces of bone are hard (compact bone) but the insides form a cavity
that is poorly mineralized (cancellous bone). The dentin and cementum of teeth resemble
compact bone. The outer surfaces of bones are covered by an organic periosteum
containing capillaries and an uncalcified cell-rich stroma. The central cavities also contain
capillaries and a different fibroblast-like stroma within which blood cells develop.
As they form, they enter the circulation where they replenish the red and white cells and
platelets that mediate oxygen transport, immunity, and blood clotting.

Osteocalcin, also known as the bone gla protein (BGP), is induced by calcitriol from vitamin D. Vitamin A (retinoic
acid) is also involved in regulating osteocalcin synthesis. Finally, vitamin K is required to
make osteocalcin’s gamma-carboxyglutamic acid residues by the same mechanism
described for the gla-containing blood-clotting proteins. Besides osteocalcin
and blood-clotting proteins, some kidney and spleen proteins are also gla-containing.

Proposed Mechanism of Enamel Synthesis
The whole focus point is on accumulating polymeric Amelogenin material to bind on hydroxylapatite crystals. The mechanism or work is electrostatic interaction, so hydroxyl crystals can not be positioned randomly. Some of the kinds of toothpaste supply hydroxylapatite crystals, but it might be the search for compliance rather than putting the whole picture together so it can work. The reason is the key issue is having functional elements in the tooth to secrete needed materials locally so controls can lead the ways, one layer at the time in constant fight of regeneration and degeneration.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10441532/

Enamel formation requires vitamin A and is independent of vitamins C, D and K. A low blood calcium level has no effect on enamel calcification. This is because calcium is brought to it also through the external means. Saliva is always very rich in calcium, which is being used also for mineralization of the dental plaque.

Some other facts
Mature enamel is more than 95% mineral (by weight), with only 1–2% matrix protein,
and 3–4% water. In contrast, bone, dentin, and cementum are about 70% mineral,
20% collagen, and 10% water. Enamel is brittle compared with bone.

Osteoblasts, odontoblasts, and cementoblasts need vitamin C to make collagen, vitamin D
for uptake of calcium into the body, and vitamins A and K to synthesize and
secrete the active form of osteocalcin. Vitamins C and D are the most important during
childhood and adolescence: to make adequate amounts of type I collagen and supply a net
increase in calcium to the body. Ameloblasts, like other cells of ectodermal origin, require
vitamin A to differentiate and secrete their proteins, but none of the other vitamins.
Calcification of enamel appears independent of the increase in blood calcium level mediated
by vitamin D.

Importance of salivary glands
Their various functions, concluding with a discussion of how they control the oral microbiota in conjunction with oral hygiene.
The salivary glands also secrete urea, which some oral bacteria convert to ammonia and carbon dioxide with an enzyme, urease. The greater content of ammonia results in the oral cavity being better buffered to acids and better protection from caries.
Functions are saliva are :
- lubricating the oral tissues and food particles;
- promoting the clearance of food particles;
- protecting the oral mucosa and teeth from excessive bacterial colonization;
- forming an acquired pellicle that protects teeth surfaces from dissolution or over accretion;
- stabilizing teeth surfaces from bacterial acid dissolution. The first three functions are performed mainly by the mucin and water content, aided by amylase and immunity proteins described later, the fourth is associated with other secreted salivary proteins, statherin, and the proline rich proteins, and the last is caused by buffers in saliva, mostly sodium bicarbonate.

If a major salivary gland is lost from trauma or disease, or if nasal allergies or sinus infections cause persistent mouth-breathing pattern this impairment can affect teeth.

Periodontal Disease and Gingivitis
The role of periodontal disease is however critical, as it runs the show from the toxicological and energetic point of view. Once lysine is depleted endothelial function is impaired allowing bacterial wastes to enter the cells and bloodstream, affecting cardiovascular system, but also help the infection spread inside. The endless circle of inflammation is a net consequence.

Plaque:
Common bacteria of plaque.
(a) viridans streptococci;
(b) Actinomyces naeslundii,
(c) Eikenella corrodens,
(d) Fusobacterium nucleatum  (produces Lysine decarboxylase to degrade lysine)

All mentioned pathogens have a role in affecting the composition of saliva, which loses it protective and healing properties - lysine is only as an example.

Caries
Bones and teeth dissolve in acid. The insoluble calcium monophosphate salt, from which hydroxyapatite is made, is converted to the more soluble calcium dihydrogen phosphate salt in an environment whose pH is less than 6.2. The severity of caries was related to the pH produced in dental biofilms (plaques) after ingesting sucrose and other sugars by Richard M Stephan. The pH response he identified is referred to as Stephan Curve. He found that the starting pH, the extent of its drop, and the time for recovery to the starting pH were all related to caries severity. The pH drop was later associated with lactic acid production due to bacterial carbohydrate fermentation.

It is worth noting pH rising effects are from bacteria producing ammonia. This point to balance between the bacteria affecting salivary ph or time to which pH gets back to normal once being affected by dietary intervention. (eating sugar, sucrose, glucose, fructose reach food that feeds microbiota).

CS mentioned S. Mutants as gateway, there are others:

Sources of Bacterial Lactic Acid in Caries

Thus, following a meal rich in carbohydrates, amylopectin, amylase, and glycogen are digested to maltose at the surface of many oral bacteria. The maltose is taken into the cytosol by a phosphoenolpyruvate transporter homologous to the fructose transporter of S. mutans. Within these bacteria, the maltose is digested to two molecules of glucose 6-phosphate and metabolized to lactic acid. Thus, twice as much acid is produced per mole maltose than per mole sucrose and it contributes to tooth demineralization even if less sucrose is consumed. Actinomyces spp. and the various viridans species of streptococci are more common in the oral cavity than the mutans species of streptococci. They bind to teeth surface-adherent salivary proteins in the absence of sucrose and make glucans and fructans that enhance mutans streptococcal adherence and acid production in the presence of sucrose. S mutans and other oral streptococci express glucan binding proteins that stabilize the S. mutans capsule in vitro and enhance its adherence to these other bacterial glucans on teeth surfaces in vivo. Fructan and dextran polymers that are not bound to mutan are digested by bacterial enzymes, dextranase and fructanase. As mutan cannot be digested, its stability promotes lactic acid retention and caries.

Mutan is the simply metabolic result of S. Mutants, that can serve multiple of bacteria as a shield - capsule to bind to the teeth surfaces at the same time as protect it from whatever antibacterial invasion.

Enamel vs dentin degradation, the story of pH shifting events
Outside a carious cavity, S. mutans accounts for less than 1% of the microbiota on teeth surfaces, and lactobacilli for less than 0.1%. Within a developing cavity, S. mutans often accounts for 5% or more of the microbiota. Once a cavity is established, the local pH often falls below 4.0, which stops the growth of S. mutans and all other oral bacteria except L. casei. The L. casei grows on the monosaccharide residues of proteoglycans at the enamel–dentinal junction and in the non-mineralized portions of dentinal sheaths and tubules. S. mutans therefore initiates enamel dissolution and lactobacilli dissolve dentin.

The lactobacilli excrete lactic acid which dissolves dentinal hydroxyapatite, releasing collagen. Asaccharolytic bacteria follow the lactobacilli, infect the pulp and spread to the bone at the apex of the infected tooth.

Play of the statistics governing cluelessness of the industry on the topic

In the Vipeholm study, 25% of subjects taking the sticky candies did not develop any cavities over 6 years, whereas a few cavities appeared in control subjects who received a diet that contained little carbohydrate and no refined carbohydrate. A few cavities also appeared in children of the Hopewood House study who received a similar diet. Within 74 junior and senior dental students attending the College of Dentistry at the University of Oklahoma in 1985 (mean age 26 years), the mean DMFT was 8.4 with a variability of 40% about the mean. Two had only one tooth affected and two others had, respectively 15 and 16 teeth affected.

So what drives the variation and likelihood of having a dental problem? It appears to be many things, but the most influential one is microbiota, then the carbohydrate intake which can shift it, the health of the salivary tissue, and of course immune function to keep pathogenic bacteria in check. I don't think so, however having essential immune-boosting, minerals and vitamins at play need to at least stop the progression, preventing inflammatory attacks, and loss of tissue. Once one system gets in suboptimal shape cascade of unfavourable events is to occur.

Summary
I dont think the fluoride toxicity need to be covered on this boards Laughing

It is in my opinion next to impossible heal a tooth not covering the need of the systems that run the fundamentals of oral health, including salivary and sinus cavity. The good thing is mainstream solutions are so far off, that the most damage they have done to minded people is only to distract them from the options that are probably more than enough just to stop progression, and slowly but surely reverse the directions of events. In fact, you can have teeth that do not have full enamel, and you are not prone to any health problems, but to have a higher susceptibility for degradation later in life. That said, vitamins A, C, D, E, K, collagen, minerals and practising diet will save a lot of teeth (and systemic health problems not making life miserable more than needed).

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:32 pm

Was somewhat careless and unfortunately found out that 3/4 of my impacted wisdom teeth have cavities. One of the cavities is in an advanced stage, but I would hope there is chance of reversal or at least halting of the process. For the other two, the cavities are still minor and there have been no structural changes in the tooth. For the worst affected tooth, the cavitation is large and noticeable and there is dark discoloration. Since there has been no pain, I would guess that the erosion has not reached the pulp of the tooth. However it is almost certain that the enamel has eroded and the dentin erosion is occurring. Does absence of pain mean that erosion has not yet reached the pulp?

One concern is that since they are impacted, the two lower wisdom teeth are damaging the molars in front of them. So wondering if it is just better to have all four removed. Kind of stressed out - I really should have handled this problem sooner. Also that the molars in front are also getting damaged, which creates doubt about how best to address the problem.

Zaphod, thanks for the informative post. As you mentioned, this is probably not going to be as simple as improving oral hygiene or throwing supplements at the problem.

Going to start on the following:
-oil pulling
-collagen supplementation
-increase vitamin D and K intake (also sun exposure). I think I already get plenty of vitamins C, A, E.
-green tea (especially try to immerse the teeth in it while drinking)

I found the following about green tea:
https://drkorwin.com/4-reasons-green-tea-is-good-for-your-dental-health/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3536457/

Please advise on any other helpful reading or research.

Most likely, had a problem with over-confidence stemming from years ago when I was able to solve hair loss and other health problems. Mistakenly assumed that my dental health would be fine.

Thanks!

imprisoned-radical

Zaphod likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:17 am

Teeth remineralization is one of those subjects in health that as per usual, everyone hears all the same terrible advice 
from an industry who profits from the bad advise.

Zaphod offered a lot of good stuff rarely ever mentioned.

I'll add just a few thoughts.

I've listened to many dentists who've observed some interesting things.

From what I've gathered, some of the worse things for teeth health are high stress and
especially the use of certain drugs of the SSRI type, which come with anticholinergic effects.

Anticholinergic effects dry out the mouth, and this prevents having adequate saliva (necessary to mineralize teeth).

Lowering acetylcholine levels is not only bad for this, but from a hair standpoint, not good either. Actually on that note, 
SSRI's are often a hair negative, yet also a oral health killer on top of that.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7029653/

Another thing is as controversial as this may come off, that brushing our teeth with glycerine-based pastes
may (this is based on evidence I have not seen), but allegedly the glycerine prevents mineralization.

Note that glycerol or glycerides have antimicrobial effects. Because society is germ phobic, they are killing off the very thing we are missing in good health.

However, another view is that a major player is the normal flora on the teeth, so that by constantly removing it
with mouthwashes (destroys healthy flora) and obsessive brushing may prevent health oral flora balance.

Finally, anything that raises insulin levels (stress included) especially white sugar (from cane sugar) is especially detrimental. Meanwhile marketers have demonized fructose, despite it having very little negative effects on insulin.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Triangle Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:24 pm

Check out Biomin toothpaste. Seems to keep my teeth feeling very smooth when I kept it in my mouth as long as possible. Simialr to the old discontinued Novamin.

Unfortunately I had to stop Biomin because it upsets my gut Sad GC Tooth Mousse/Recaldent is another alternative, but doesn't seem so effective. I have reversed white spots by applying it and holding it in my mouth for several minutes once or twice per day.

At certain doses, Vitamin K2 keeps teeth feeling smooth all day and night. Maybe try using a liquid version as a rinse to avoid the need for supraphysiological dosing.

A powerul red LED light also seemed to make my teeth stay smooth, but I don't know why.

Check out oral probiotics. I sometimes use them overnight if my mouth gets dry.

What a Face

My theory is that smooth feeling teeth is a sign that bacteria are being kept in check. And hopefully leeping the bad guys in check tips the balance towards remineralisation.

Triangle

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:29 am

imprisoned-radical wrote:
Please advise on any other helpful reading or research.

Most likely, had a problem with over-confidence stemming from years ago when I was able to solve hair loss and other health problems. Mistakenly assumed that my dental health would be fine.

Thanks!

Unfortunately typing what I have to say would take way too much as i have not done research with mind to share or educate, but if you want to have a 15 min discussion via call, drop me a PM.

I believe the key thing once having ingredients is practice. Bacteria do have all the time in the world 24/7 to do what it does, whereas humans can not dedicate 24/7 for restoring healthy mouth as this is not whole life story for us. To make matters worse, it takes it 15 minutes (after meal or so) to inflame and destroy a good portion of the regenerative buildup.

That said, strategy in a state of decay needs to be based on risk management, not allow harm to occur facing many daily hazards.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:40 pm

Thanks for the feedback. Zaphod, will send you a PM.

Some additions to the points already made:
-It has always seemed to me that excessive brushing could cause more harm than good. It could cause further erosion of the enamel if it is already compromised. Instead of brushing, could just rinse with a baking soda solution.
-I have read other sources which also suggest low saliva as a cause of cavities. This also made me think about mouth breathing, which can cause drying of the mouth.
-Consider all strategies to balance the bacteria populations (lower pathogenic bacteria). Some years ago there was a lot of discussion on this forum about how balancing the gut bacteria can also modulate bacteria populations in other areas.

My theory is that smooth feeling teeth is a sign that bacteria are being kept in check. And hopefully leeping the bad guys in check tips the balance towards remineralisation

This is definitely true. It seems like under optimal conditions, the teeth just feel completely smooth and even the small gaps between the teeth become perceptible because there is no plaque formation. It would make sense that the immune system is clearing everything up in this case.

Thanks again!

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down