Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
bit of a breakthrough EmptyToday at 12:43 am by MikeGore

» zombie cells
bit of a breakthrough EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
bit of a breakthrough EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
bit of a breakthrough EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
bit of a breakthrough EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
bit of a breakthrough EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
bit of a breakthrough EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
bit of a breakthrough EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
bit of a breakthrough EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

bit of a breakthrough

+5
YAER
Live forever
Xenon
Columbo
Mastery
9 posters

Go down

bit of a breakthrough Empty bit of a breakthrough

Post  Mastery Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:26 pm

I am beginning to get some signs of good regrowth on the frontal line.

Nothing too special, just REST, meditation and good food. But when I mean rest, I mean really rest and listening to my body. As CS would say really avoiding STRESS, (& those who cause it)

Now as for the breakthrough: - PATTERNING OF LOSS

- Sugar/ candida - on crown
- stress/chemcials. mold - frontal line
- fat digestion - right side as someone looks at you (gall bladder meridian)

I can now trigger loss in all of these three areas *at will*, simply by food choices or stress/chemical exposure.

And correct similarly.

The body is AMAZING...

It speaks, and I am early 45 now with about 95% of my hair. Not bad given I've been listening to what it has been saying as I have been almost losing it for 20 years ..

The body speaks! BUT WILL WE LISTEN...

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

bit of a breakthrough Empty Re: bit of a breakthrough

Post  Columbo Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:24 pm

Nice. Would love to hear about what you do and don't do for each of the three areas!
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:52 pm

It speaks, and I am early 45 now with about 95% of my hair. Not bad given I've been listening to what it has been saying as I have been almost losing it for 20 years ..

The body speaks! BUT WILL WE LISTEN...
Yes, this is how I reached conclusions regarding the causes of my hairloss. Paying attention to biofeedback is paramount IMO. Also, when I close my eyes and enter into a very relaxed state, I mentally pose a question and I receive answer in symbolic form. For instance, and many years ago, I asked what the cause of my hairloss was; I started to receive mental images of a large industrial cooling tower emitting steam (this same image emerged in my mind's eye time and time again). I could not make sense of the imagery at the time, so dismissed it as being some figment of imagination, yet years later I started to realize that my scalp produced abnormal amounts of heat and - like a cooling tower - it releases heat. So that image then made sense.

I receive other images, but another one that occurs quite frequently is a revolver gun, but I've never to this day been able to decipher the meaning of that image, although from a Freudian perspective a gun symbolizes the penis and sexual drive. So there may be something to that.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Live forever Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:38 am

Interesting xenon, I used a gun as a mental analogy to explain to myself why dht isn't the root.
Imagine being shot at, and a tribe of people think it's the gun. They blame the gun. It can't be anything else. It's just too obvious the gun keeps firing at them. It's futile to look any further. So they take certain precautions to block the bullets, and try destroy the gun.but it's still firing. They can't quite figure out why.
Then a few of the tribe look further, and realise someone is pulling the trigger...and set out to stop that person from doing so.
Live forever
Live forever

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:39 am

Xenon, what have u done to limit the heat, iv tried cooling my head with ice-packs before, i will start doing it regularly, im a heavy sweater and nothing seems to stop it, i even sweat while eating, i also remember sweating excessively while on iron supplementation.

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:10 am

Live Forever, that's an interesting interpretation. Sometimes it's easy to decipher some of the metaphorical symbols, but other times impossible. I like to think that the universe is alive and has all the answers to our problems, and even though it may deliver us with answers via mental cryptic symbols, it's still hard to trust the information as being an authentic answer.

Over here in the UK we used to have some kids TV show called Rainbow. This show featured some character called Zippy, who had a zip for a mouth, and whenever he spoke too much, the other characters would zip his mouth up to silence him. When I enter into a meditative state and ask too many questions, I always get a clear image of Zippy, followed by an image of an ear. This to me means, 'Shut up and listen'.

So, you never know, maybe all of these things are genuine answers, and maybe if we learned to decode all of their meanings, we'd be able to use this information to solve problems easier.

YAER, I did the following to limit the heat and excessive scalp sweating:

Reduced the number of hot drinks, as too many hot drinks cause an increase in body temperature. I also find that very hot foods also trigger scalp sweating, so I allow them to cool down a tad before eating them.

Wear looser light fitting garments which allow the body to perspire easier.

Either limit the time I spend in a hot shower or reduce the temperature (and don't have the shower head running over my scalp).

Wear less duvets when I'm in bed. I especially don't sleep with pajamas on either, as this can cause the body to retain so much heat.

When I work out (in doors) I only wear a pair of shorts.

Reduce consumption of spicy foods.

Reduce body fat.

Remember, though, I'm not suggesting you freeze your ass off; it's important to maintain core temperature, so that cells can function normally. I mean, if you're sweating excessively from your scalp under normal conditions, then this from my experience can lead to premature hairloss. I don't know if it is the heat itself which is causing follicles to shrink (even though there is plenty of evidence to suggest that it does), or if it is metabolic heat which is causing excess sweating, and toxins in sweat cause inflammation and increased hairloss. Whatever the precise cause, I have been sweating far less from my scalp since taking the necessary precautions and my hair has become noticeably thicker and healthier.

P.S. I don't use ice packs, as I find they can be too harsh on tissue, so I just use some cool water to treat the inflamed area. Thankfully, since learning to keep my body to it's core temperature, I haven't even needed to use cool water dabbing, as I haven't had any hot flashes for some time now, so the tissue hasn't suffered inflammation.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:09 am

Dont u think this excessive sweating is trigerred by something, maybe mineral deficiencies or imbalance, i just did a complete mineral test and will receive it tomorrow morning, will post them here when i receive them. I head magnesium deficiency for example can trigger hotflashes.

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:24 am

YAER wrote:Dont u think this excessive sweating is trigerred by something, maybe mineral deficiencies or imbalance, i just did a complete mineral test and will receive it tomorrow morning, will post them here when i receive them. I head magnesium deficiency for example can trigger hotflashes.
Yes, it's possible. I've also read that a surge in DHEA can trigger hot flashes, which incidentally increases due to excessive masturbation. In fact, I should have touched upon this in my previous post; nothing causes worse hot flashes for me than excessive masturbation, so without doubt, DHEA is heavily implicated in all of this.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:40 am

mastery, so i read this thread when you posted it, but i just have the craziest issue and i actually agree with you. my right side of my head is actually more of an issue than me left side. i still think it has to do with i have a weird head shape slightly, so it could be partially blood flow. however, i just ate grass fed beef with sweet potatoes and i felt my right side get a little bit of an itch. it was when i added in bile acids. this is obviously a fat digestion issue. but i clearly have this itch when i think about it when i do have fats.

your post is spot on. that is really insane.

how have you improved your fat digestion? i'm actually finally got health insurance and i'm seeing a doctor tomorrow, although i don't agree with western med, i do like the tests they can give. any tests you can recommend for checking out the digestion area?

great post.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:47 am

I think Mastery is dead on as well.

There's no doubt that mind/thoughts, and digestion play enormous roles in many cases.

I will add that theoretically (I'm in the process of trying to validate a new hypothesis) that lack of bile can
stem from a sulfate and/or sulfur deficiency (ridiculously prevalent over the last 6 decades).

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:53 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:I think Mastery is dead on as well.

There's no doubt that mind/thoughts, and digestion play enormous roles in many cases.

I will add that theoretically (I'm in the process of trying to validate a new hypothesis) that lack of bile can
stem from a sulfate and/or sulfur deficiency (ridiculously prevalent over the last 6 decades).
Fascinating and great stuff, Immortal, as low sulfur = very bad hair, as hair is made largely of sulfur...

As for heat, I suffer the same thing, but am convinced this is not a good thing and reflects gall bladder and enzyme insufficiency.

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  lutz Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:23 am

What does itching and loss of the left side mean, Mastery?

lutz

Back to top Go down

Post  vg Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:34 am

Mastery wrote:- Sugar/ candida - on crown
My basic problem is on crown and today i discovered that i have candida.Rolling Eyes 

vg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down