Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Oil pulling receipes
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 3 EmptyToday at 6:06 pm by Maup

» Zeolite clinoptilolite?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:19 am by CausticSymmetry

» DHT gel usage???
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2024 7:43 am by CausticSymmetry

» Carnivore Diet filled in bald spot.
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2024 6:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS AND MODERN DISEASES
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2024 5:10 am by CausticSymmetry

» Butter packaging?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 1:01 pm by Maup

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 6:57 am by CausticSymmetry

» Time to put on a mask again
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 5:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Should an old milk tooth be pulled?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 7:58 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+109
CausticSymmetry
playmaker
helpmyhair1
Keanoseg
Jonoh
demgains77
element46
nicks
whodathunkit
deleteme
nvmmm
iuyyighghghgkh
goten574
jlj
nidhogge
RAptor
ANewHope
DeadlyDevice
Odysseus
nobodyknowsthetruth
darkknight
egodust
MrGalea
xyro
gbp2000
rob PHH
hairhat
Rob39
ngb
yup
TM1026
Younganddetermined
Slimnuts
dickadlop
CaptainGiggles
miki9
abetz85
bananasinpajamas
Colum
unfortunate
Growdamnit
Wlac89
hairyshowers
JamesDean
angstman
Xenon
lamka
lookalike
Hali-L
john walters
Shinobi
Jay07
chubbfrank
Misirlou
lutz
rogerd
turbojet
arnie
alphadelta
Thin in FL
Abyad
Biffy
Dannyboy
NYJets
pomme
CF
hiilikeyourbeard
NDW
stresssucks
Elephantor
vg
mistermr
bov51
JDawg
researchingeverything
rayl
hairisthickening
Joey Ramone
The Liberator
Manoko
gg4545
crysanthium
sanderson
BelieveInIt
Duketronix
Pumbaa
theseeker86
YAER
Grub
gingerbread
Live forever
jkj86
Complexx
invinoveritas
Hoppipolla
retrohair
tcpratt
sizzlinghairs
dudebro
bocor
mp
RisingFist
Hairy Potter
rofl
nzbalda
TNT
i_love_you
drex1999
113 posters

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 3 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  nzbalda Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:17 pm

I thought the join date of that poster was interesting. There is a phone number on the study, anyone care to call it Smile My scalp is becoming very loose since doing this technique I'll stick with it for the 300 days worst case I'll have huge finger muscles

nzbalda

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 3 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Complexx Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:58 pm

nzbalda wrote:I thought the join date of that poster was interesting. Razz Razz LOL I didn't even notice that. SMH.

Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:33 pm

no i attack ppl that try to sell us things without proving that they work. i attack ppl who make claims yet cant back it up with science. this is getting tiresome. ur just upset with me because i challenged malaniaks precious free advertising thread which shouldnt have been allowed in the first place because of the conflict in interest.

well excuse me if i dont believe every salesman that comes in here. I DO wish more than anything one of these treatments would work, but im not going to belive something works just because a salesman tells me, it works, its the cure, its fact, buy it now or go bald!

This study is total BS. it proves nothing.

rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:27 pm

Last I checked, this was a thread for volunteers willing to try this out. The whole point is to find out by trial. Opinions are worthless. Your unsolicited comments mean jack. There is nothing to be lost here by trying. Nobody cares what you think when they are finding out for themselves. Go find another thread

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:56 pm

rofl wrote:no i attack ppl that try to sell us things without proving that they work.  i attack ppl who make claims yet cant back it up with science.  this is getting tiresome.  ur just upset with me because  i challenged malaniaks precious free advertising thread which shouldnt have been allowed in the first place because of the conflict in interest.

well excuse me if i dont believe every salesman that comes in here.  I DO wish more than anything one of these treatments would work, but im not going to belive something works just because a salesman tells me, it works, its the cure, its fact, buy it now or go bald!

This study is total BS.  it proves nothing.

Proof? Myself, slowmoe, DREXX, Maliniak and hundreds if not thousands of his clients, Dudebro, Duketronix, GrowDamnit, Sanderson, Beebrox, whodathunkit, Joe N, & MORE... We have all seen anywhere from minor regrowth ( for now ) or lots of regrowth... I have not yet seen one person that hasn't AT LEAST stopped his/her hair loss with certain manual methods. If you have the money to fund these "scientific studies" then go ahead.... Because we know the Big Pharma companies or anybody else aren't going to fund them & you know that. The Big Pharma companies game is "Let's make it extremely expensive to conduct studies and clinical trial etc. so nobody can afford them except us" & this is already well known by many people... The only people that keep pushing their nonsense are people like Jacob from HLT or FARREL and I'm pretty sure they're both sponsored by some type of doctors/surgeons or whatever (I know FARREL from HLH forums is for a fact) 

You seem to be the only skeptical guy that doesn't seem to have any success because you're too "skeptical" to purchase a $29 book or even worse.... PERFORM A FREAKIN FREEEEE MASSAGE!!!! All of the other skeptics at least acknowledge the success but you? Noooooo, you just keep trying to bash it and everyone that claims to see results (slowmoe anyone?) Lol I remember when slowmoe clearly told you one time that he stopped minox for 10 months after you asked him if he had stopped for 6 THEN you disappeared from the thread and still ran with the "6 month" excuse... Bro you're delusional. 

So with all of that being said 1) you are either sponsored by someone (and if so they should fire you because you suck at whatever you're trying to do) or 2) you're just an idiot (one step over a skeptic) that will never get their hair back.

You sir are not a skeptic, you are an idiot. Good luck staying on this forum for 20 more years until some type of revolution takes place and we manage to outrule the government and make them care for the people instead of their pockets.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:20 pm

'I have not yet seen one person that hasn't AT LEAST stopped his/her hair loss with certain manual methods.'

Its funny u should say that, because i have not seen results from one person.  All those ppl with as u put it, minor to major hair regrowth, yet no pictures or proof.

im not the one who is delusional. im just a realist.  In the 6 years ive been on these forums, not just this one but, regrowth, hairlossfight, worldhairloss etc ive seen this massage thing come up and go again many times, and it always ends in the same way.  no results, no proof, just dissapointed people.  And sales people happy because theyve found a new set of suckers.

I dont know wats in it for these guys however.  theyre not asking for money.  but i do know whoever expects 95% regrowth will be sadly dissapointed.  it would be the holy grail if that were true.  but go on, insult me some more complex.  i like it.

Last edited by rofl on Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Invinoveritas has the right idea. good to see not everyone is insane.

Last edited by rofl on Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:14 pm

rofl wrote:'I have not yet seen one person that hasn't AT LEAST stopped his/her hair loss with certain manual methods.'

Its funny u should say that, because i have not seen results from one person.  All those ppl with as u put it, minor to major hair regrowth, yet no pictures or proof.

im not the one who is delusional. im just a realist.  In the 6 years ive been on these forums, not just this one but, regrowth, hairlossfight, worldhairloss etc ive seen this massage thing come up and go again many times, and it always ends in the same way.  no results, no proof, just dissapointed people.  And sales people happy because theyve found a new set of suckers.

I dont know wats in it for these guys however.  theyre not asking for money.  but i do know whoever expects 95% regrowth will be sadly dissapointed.  it would be the holy grail if that were true.  but go on, insult me some more complex.  i like it.
Not everyone likes to post pics..... Some guys/gals are very self conscious (after all, this is a hair loss forum isn't it?). Why would they lie? What do they get from it? These guys have been posting on this forum for quite some time unlike your buddy there that just signed up just to post on this forum & bash on something that works and correlates with what most of us have been talking about/doing lately. Face it bro... No matter how much you hate it, we have finally found an end to this MPB thing (or damn near close to it). I guess you lost your job now?

It's funny because guys like Meatwad, DREXX, Slowmoe, Maliniak, & more have posted photos which you've hated on and SUPRISINGLY tried to bash on (sarcasm) The study is legit, they aren't selling shit, manuals work and the main culprit of MPB is a tight scalp AND IT ALL MAKES SENSE. Even minoxidil is a vasilodator. Go kick rocks bro.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:11 am

haha, now whos being delusional.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:15 am

the U.S. National Institutes of Health no longer accepts OMICS publications for listing in PubMed Central and sent a cease-and-desist letter to OMICS in 2013, demanding that OMICS discontinue false claims of affiliation with U.S. government entities or employees
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:57 am

Let's keep politics outside of this thread please. Make a new one if necessary. There is nothing wrong with scepticism but in this scenario there is no money involved so be grateful people are taking the time to try it and report back. At worst you get better blood flow and scalp will be a little looser, at best you get regrowth. Arguing is counter productive in this case.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  Live forever Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:41 am

well said Rising Fist.

Complexx is the positive toward this.
ROFL the negative.

You do need both to achieve balance, but so many threads get murdered by petty
arguments which usually result in nothing but a waste of energy.

Live forever
Live forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:32 am

Live forever wrote:well said Rising Fist.

Complexx is the positive toward this.
ROFL the negative.

You do need both to achieve balance, but so many threads get murdered by petty
arguments which usually result in nothing but a waste of energy.

You Need both? You must not know how the mind works.... BELIEF is everything. Being negative about/towards something just means you don't BELIEVE IN IT 100%. The few reasons why I'm so positive about certain manual approaches are 1) We're closer to curing MPB/Stress related hair loss than ever now (in fact I think we have the cure already... Don't care what anyone says) 2) The evidence is overwhelming and we're just getting started and 3) Virtually every single person who has tried certain manuals are experiencing a halt in their hair loss and/or achieving hair regrowth EXCEPT for the people who DON'T TRY IT OR GIVE UP TOO FAST.

Part of me thinks that people who are sponsored by certain doctors or to guys that own this website are just trying to hang on and keep an open discussion so we can stay on this site forever and "discuss" something that we're finally putting and end to (I don't blame them) but count me out. I'm going to continue curing this along with the rest of the people that disregard skeptics like ROFL and these other one time posters.

PS: I have to admit though, this site is a MILLION times better than HLH or HLT forums, because unlike this site (where most of the people are genuinely positive/honest) those 2 other sites bash anything but pills, pharmaceutical topicals, and just anything that is FDA approved for that matter.... So I really am grateful for this site and for all of you guys, for real. But i want my normal life back 100% and im not going to let a skeptical idiot ruin my belief/cure. Anyways remember, placebo= positive thoughts and beliefs Nocebo= Negative thoughts and beliefs THERE IS NO IN BETWEEN unless you want to sit on your ass searching up the latest hair loss research for ever.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Live forever Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:31 am

I do think that you need negative and positive... Rofl is well within his rights to be negative about this. Just as you are to be positive.
It depends what kind of positivity and negativity we bring... Negativity doesn't necessarily mean bad, like criticism it can be constructive.

I think positive belief is important, as it shifts your focus of attention.

my current belief is that the genetic theory to mpb is wrong, and therefore I believe there is something we can do about it
Without interfering with our sexual functioning.

I believe cool water on the scalp helps me and so far it has removed a terrible itching I had.

I believe scalp massaging can help, maybe not through bloodflow alone... But by breaking up
Tissue and also relieving what can feel like pressure within the scalp somehow.

I believe the right diet and supplements help

I believe people are within their rights to be negative and positive about what they want

I believe that if more people relaxed instead of letting fight or flight takeover, the forum would be a better place

Live forever
Live forever

Back to top Go down

Post  dudebro Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:26 pm

is anyone else getting a shit ton of bumps and small pustules across their scalp? I have been getting a lot after starting massage, some of the bump have a sore pain associated with them... maybe theyre just junk being pushed out from the pressure?

anyone else have a similar experience?

dudebro

Back to top Go down

Post  gingerbread Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:58 am

Ok guys.

I've been reading the thread and i'm think this make a bunch of sence. I've been doing the massage for a week now and my scalp feels a bit looser. No bumps yet just very greasy hair:lol: . I looked around at my work (lots of bald dudes around there) and i notice all of them have a kind of pointy skull. the guys with a bunch of hair seem to have a flatter one.

Keep ya'll posted

gingerbread

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:20 pm

Way looser scalp, greasy hair after the fact for sure, no bumps yet but bumps preceded hair on the violet ray. Good sign imo.

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  nzbalda Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:41 pm

Hey Drex have you noticed any increase in dandruff at all since starting this specific massage

nzbalda

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:51 pm

No, never ever had to deal with it.

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:11 pm

drex1999 wrote:No, never ever had to deal with it.
DREXX, how much looser is your scalp now than before you started performing this new massage?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:02 am

Anyone else experiencing a 'crunchy' feeling when doing detumescence? Maybe 'crunchy' is too strong a word - it kinda feels like little granules underneath my skin in certain areas when I push down hard and move my scalp back and forth, or side to side ... pretty weird.

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:14 am

Hairy Potter wrote:Anyone else experiencing a 'crunchy' feeling when doing detumescence? Maybe 'crunchy' is too strong a word - it kinda feels like little granules underneath my skin in certain areas when I push down hard and move my scalp back and forth, or side to side ... pretty weird.
Kind of like braking up the "hardness" you mean?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:25 am

^ Ya, kinda - I don't know if that's what's actually happening or not. You experienced this too?

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:00 pm

fibrosis is a big issue with mpb and we gotta see what the most effective regimen plus diet is to break down that hard bad collagen, maybe a diet to help dissolve it and create softer and healthier scalp. The massage and dermaroll seems to help, but I wish some studies were done for this issue. Some guy from another forum has been doing something similar to this therapy for 4 months and says lots of vellus hair are turning terminal. Don't see what the point of lying would be when it's completely free. My scalp is looser too. I added Tom's scalp exercise.

http://www.hairloss-reversible.com/my_approach2.htm

http://www.shapeyourface.com/ -Exercise 5

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:54 pm

Complexx, I can only explain it as such: Prior to this, I pinched my scalp skin up once or twice a day. There was a lot of tension in the skin while I did this. I have integrated the pinching/folding up of skin into the massage and it is noticeably easier/more flexible.

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next