Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
MPB + Excessive Body Hair - Help EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
MPB + Excessive Body Hair - Help EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
MPB + Excessive Body Hair - Help EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
MPB + Excessive Body Hair - Help EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
MPB + Excessive Body Hair - Help EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
MPB + Excessive Body Hair - Help EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
MPB + Excessive Body Hair - Help EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
MPB + Excessive Body Hair - Help EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
MPB + Excessive Body Hair - Help EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

MPB + Excessive Body Hair - Help

2 posters

Go down

MPB + Excessive Body Hair - Help Empty MPB + Excessive Body Hair - Help

Post  FuzzyYo Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:02 am

Whats up guys? I read the other posts where people were comparing diffuse thinning and lack of body hair.

My situation is the exact opposite and it is ridiculous. I am a guy in my mid 20s and have been losing hair since I was 17. My loss pattern in also diffuse thinning on the top but the sides and back are relatively fine. However the rate and amount at which my body hair is growing is not just annoying but downright sad. Chest, abdomen, back, shoulders all have dense think hair and it is getting worse/spreading. Facial hair is also thick and all over. Recently I saw that decent length hairs have been growing on my ears as well.

Now I understand that as we age body hair increases and all this may seem funny but the fact that in my mid 20s I have way less hair at the top of my head than my father and grandfather and way more body hair than either is just troubling and unsettling. I dont know what but it just seems like something is a little 'off' and not working the way it should inside me.

In general I am healthy and fit and have a decent diet. I also exercise/work out regularly and so have low body fat.

I have read at other sites that usually DHT is responsible for both lack of head hair and excessive body hair in our bodies but I was wondering if anyone here has a better explanation and maybe some recommendation on what I can take to help me out.

FuzzyYo

Back to top Go down

MPB + Excessive Body Hair - Help Empty Re: MPB + Excessive Body Hair - Help

Post  Mawson06 Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:50 am

I have the exact same symptoms you describe and even starting losing around the same age so know exactly how you feel. Have yet to find any means of reversing the situation however.

Mawson06

Back to top Go down