Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Putting a couple drops of Iosol in shampoo bottle EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Putting a couple drops of Iosol in shampoo bottle EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Putting a couple drops of Iosol in shampoo bottle EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Putting a couple drops of Iosol in shampoo bottle EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Putting a couple drops of Iosol in shampoo bottle EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Putting a couple drops of Iosol in shampoo bottle EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Putting a couple drops of Iosol in shampoo bottle EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Putting a couple drops of Iosol in shampoo bottle EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Putting a couple drops of Iosol in shampoo bottle EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Putting a couple drops of Iosol in shampoo bottle

2 posters

Go down

Putting a couple drops of Iosol in shampoo bottle Empty Putting a couple drops of Iosol in shampoo bottle

Post  gdfghh Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:35 am

I haven't used shampoo in about a year, just been using baking soda when I felt like it was needed. However, looking at the Ortho Organic Shampoo ingredients, it seems more like a good topical than a shampoo so I think I'm gonna order a bottle. What I'm wondering is what kind of benefit would adding a couple drops of Iosol have for hair, if any? I've read about topical iodine having some good effect, but I don't what, and considering I'm already taking 100mg+ a day internally.
gdfghh
gdfghh

Back to top Go down

Putting a couple drops of Iosol in shampoo bottle Empty Re: Putting a couple drops of Iosol in shampoo bottle

Post  987 Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:41 am

What have you noticed good or bad in regards to taking that amount of iodine daily? Are you reaching 100mg through iosols?
I have recently been asking on here about iosol in my topical oil in my sig, so I just decided to start doing it a couple days ago I dont wash it out and have nothing negative to report. It appears it can help some with inflammation topically, and regeneration of cells in the skin ( scaring, fibrosis? ) so possibly flakes, dandruff, itch? Also it should kill any microbes or parasites in the scalp that shouldn't be there, and perhaps other cellular benefits. I dont believe it can negatively affect the hair, besides mixing it with other oils should dilute it some anyway.

Back to top Go down

Putting a couple drops of Iosol in shampoo bottle Empty Re: Putting a couple drops of Iosol in shampoo bottle

Post  gdfghh Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:58 am

Yeah it's all Iosol. I'm tempted to get Lugol's 5% since that'd be a lot easier, considering a bottle of Iosol lasts about a week at this dose. I've been taking iodine for a few months, but probably averaged 15mg a day until 3 or so weeks ago when I decided to start taking 50-75mg. I started the ATP cofactors and have been at 100-110mg a day for about 5 days, no negative results. My head feels a bit more in the game. Right now I take two ATP cofactors, 4g ascorbic, 400mcg selenium, 400mg manesium, and 60mg of zinc along with the iodine as well as plenty of sea salt so I'm set with all the companion nutrients. I've even started supplementing vitamin A and D3, which can work in synergy with iodine. I have a bit of reason to believe I'm autoimmune, and I've read that the ATP along with 100+ iodine doses is the best way to combat it.

Nice to see it's helping topically. I wouldn't doubt that it can fight a bacterial scalp infection considering it can kill bad gut flora too. You say it helps with regeneration of cells in the skin, that kinda makes me wonder if it could speed up regrowth through brushing, since the most benefit comes from that when damaged skin is repaired. I've been doing hard brushing, massaging, even scratching around my hairline with a sharp pin (also an easy way to stimulate my entire scalp since I have long hair). After doing this for a while, I've noticed a trend of vellus hairs slowly turning darker and eventually becoming thick terminal hairs. Already could count about 30-40 new terminal, with about a half inch of thin dark vellus hairs below my temples.
gdfghh
gdfghh

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:54 am

Satan wrote:Yeah it's all Iosol. I'm tempted to get Lugol's 5% since that'd be a lot easier, considering a bottle of Iosol lasts about a week at this dose. I've been taking iodine for a few months, but probably averaged 15mg a day until 3 or so weeks ago when I decided to start taking 50-75mg. I started the ATP cofactors and have been at 100-110mg a day for about 5 days, no negative results. My head feels a bit more in the game. Right now I take two ATP cofactors, 4g ascorbic, 400mcg selenium, 400mg manesium, and 60mg of zinc along with the iodine as well as plenty of sea salt so I'm set with all the companion nutrients. I've even started supplementing vitamin A and D3, which can work in synergy with iodine. I have a bit of reason to believe I'm autoimmune, and I've read that the ATP along with 100+ iodine doses is the best way to combat it.

Nice to see it's helping topically. I wouldn't doubt that it can fight a bacterial scalp infection considering it can kill bad gut flora too. You say it helps with regeneration of cells in the skin, that kinda makes me wonder if it could speed up regrowth through brushing, since the most benefit comes from that when damaged skin is repaired. I've been doing hard brushing, massaging, even scratching around my hairline with a sharp pin (also an easy way to stimulate my entire scalp since I have long hair). After doing this for a while, I've noticed a trend of vellus hairs slowly turning darker and eventually becoming thick terminal hairs. Already could count about 30-40 new terminal, with about a half inch of thin dark vellus hairs below my temples.

Yea I can only brush my scalp at the hair line because of really long hair also, but topical iodine sounds like a good match to that.
Let us know how it works out for you and Ill do the same...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down