Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
I think Regrowth is nearly impossible, maintaining easy. EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
I think Regrowth is nearly impossible, maintaining easy. EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
I think Regrowth is nearly impossible, maintaining easy. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
I think Regrowth is nearly impossible, maintaining easy. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
I think Regrowth is nearly impossible, maintaining easy. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
I think Regrowth is nearly impossible, maintaining easy. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
I think Regrowth is nearly impossible, maintaining easy. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
I think Regrowth is nearly impossible, maintaining easy. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
I think Regrowth is nearly impossible, maintaining easy. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I think Regrowth is nearly impossible, maintaining easy.

+6
gg4545
LawOfThelema
scottyc33
a
blueman99
10 posters

Go down

I think Regrowth is nearly impossible, maintaining easy. Empty I think Regrowth is nearly impossible, maintaining easy.

Post  blueman99 Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:50 am

I believe once the follicles die its nearly impossible for them to come back. Its so important that people start anti inflammatory diet and good lifestyle before the hair loss kicks in. I was upset before for seeing little results but I should be happy it hasnt gotten worse since a year ago, Before I had red itchy scalp and some recession (nothing too bad , just makes me upset ).
blueman99
blueman99

Back to top Go down

I think Regrowth is nearly impossible, maintaining easy. Empty Re: I think Regrowth is nearly impossible, maintaining easy.

Post  a<r Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:29 am

We are on the cusp of some amazing advances, after you spend enough time on here it becomes obvious though it takes a while to understand why, have faith brother! We'll all still be here when it all happens.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

I think Regrowth is nearly impossible, maintaining easy. Empty Re: I think Regrowth is nearly impossible, maintaining easy.

Post  scottyc33 Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:23 pm

blueman99 wrote:I believe once the follicles die its nearly impossible for them to come back. Its so important that people start anti inflammatory diet and good lifestyle before the hair loss kicks in. I was upset before for seeing little results but I should be happy it hasnt gotten worse since a year ago, Before I had red itchy scalp and some recession (nothing too bad , just makes me upset ).

Some folks refer to the "30 month window" - as in if you don't grow for hair for 30 months, the follicle is done for good.

Although, many claim otherwise.

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:58 pm

maintaining is not easy. regrowth is not easy.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:17 pm

i've seen some people do some amazing things cant let negativity slow your next steps

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:35 pm

scottyc33 wrote:
blueman99 wrote:I believe once the follicles die its nearly impossible for them to come back. Its so important that people start anti inflammatory diet and good lifestyle before the hair loss kicks in. I was upset before for seeing little results but I should be happy it hasnt gotten worse since a year ago, Before I had red itchy scalp and some recession (nothing too bad , just makes me upset ).

Some folks refer to the "30 month window" - as in if you don't grow for hair for 30 months, the follicle is done for good.

And this is based on what?
And I agree with the OP, there always may be exceptions but probably few...

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:02 am

In a month or two I can take some better/more pics, but I'm currently getting hairs go terminal where I haven't had ANY in about 10 years. This is a first for me. Was on Fin and min and they never made these areas regrow. Needless to say I'm pretty excited and it seems more and more likely that Its not in my head ( I try to remain optimistically skeptical).
Which means for me, in those areas at least, it was more like a 108 month window. But this is after about 7 years of trying different things and learning.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  isis Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:32 am

you will get what you believe

isis

Back to top Go down

Post  hairisthickening Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:46 am

Duketronix.....what have you been doing if you don't mind me asking? Can you give us your plan? Thanks

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:57 am

Check out my thread "close up Pics of scalp".
Regrowth in 3 months
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:27 pm

I've posted it some other places so if you do a search of my posts I'm sure it'll pop-up, but the main thing I'm doing now is massage, brushing and headstands everyday (hypoxia being the idea). I also use coconut oil on my scalp and take my own tweaked version of the IH top 6 and live a good clean lifestyle with lots of exercise etc. I plan to add lasers into the mix in a month once I have some privacy where I'm living.

It's slow going but the manual stuff really seems to be helping me out. There's steady progress but I did have a pretty huge shed from it. All the hairs (that I saw at least) that I shed though were healthy shed hairs (as I understand it with the tiny bulb on the end) and it's been gradually and continuous for a few months so I think the new environment has just prompted them to reboot.

But like I said I have gotten my body into a state where it's ready to heal which took a fair bit of time and is still a work in progress. I plan to post pics in a month or two to compare to ones I posted a week or so back. Hopefully with a better camera too.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  hairisthickening Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:27 am

Thanks for the answer Smile Who says hairs with bulbs are healthy? I thought all hairs that shed would have these? I am doing massages, brushing (without boar brush), visualization and scalp exercises. I really think in the last 3-4 weeks my hair has thickened up a bit.

I use to could see my scalp in my 3 way mirror from a top view on my frontal hairline but I can't anymore. I just got a haircut and was expecting the worse but I can't see my scalp hardly at all. It looks better than the last time I got my haircut. I know there's many variables here like hair length etc. But im almost certain my hair is cut shorter this time than last month when I got one. But whatever....I really believe doing these exercises and knowing they are working could be the key Smile Knock on wood that I continue to thicken my hair.

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:09 am

J987 wrote:
scottyc33 wrote:

And this is based on what?
And I agree with the OP, there always may be exceptions but probably few...

http://www.worldhairloss.org/index.php/hairloss/page2-newsarticles/the_30_month_window

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:56 pm

hairisthickening wrote:Thanks for the answer Smile Who says hairs with bulbs are healthy? I thought all hairs that shed would have these? I am doing massages, brushing (without boar brush), visualization and scalp exercises. I really think in the last 3-4 weeks my hair has thickened up a bit.

I use to could see my scalp in my 3 way mirror from a top view on my frontal hairline but I can't anymore. I just got a haircut and was expecting the worse but I can't see my scalp hardly at all. It looks better than the last time I got my haircut. I know there's many variables here like hair length etc. But im almost certain my hair is cut shorter this time than last month when I got one. But whatever....I really believe doing these exercises and knowing they are working could be the key Smile Knock on wood that I continue to thicken my hair.

hairs with bulbs are exogen hairs. has really nothing to do with the hairs health it is just that the hair has been ejected and then the follicle is in resting phase.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down