Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
I give up! EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
I give up! EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
I give up! EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
I give up! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
I give up! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
I give up! EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
I give up! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
I give up! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
I give up! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I give up!

+3
Duketronix
LawOfThelema
blueman99
7 posters

Go down

I give up! Empty I give up!

Post  blueman99 Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:05 am

F@%$ male pattern baldness, why the fuck is this gene not out of humans yet????? Its hopeless.
blueman99
blueman99

Back to top Go down

I give up! Empty Re: I give up!

Post  LawOfThelema Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:23 am

it likely has nothing to do with fitness, or sexual selection, as some sociobiologist speculate. just a spandrel really. as such I wouldnt expect it to be "bred out of" the population. bald guys are still fucking good looking women and making kids and passing their mutated genes along.

at this site IH or others might advocate that baldness is a marker of other health conditions or overall health, but to me this is still speculative, and not a rock solid proposition.

just rest assured. with each passing year the amount of research being conducted in that your on this "condition" increases. probably billions spent a year on product. everybody wants a cure, and people are working on better treatments.

dont give up.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:29 am

Ya it really blows....

That being said, if you haven't started trying some manual techniques I'd recommend it if your don't already have really advanced mpb.

I've been doing it a few months and my frontal hairline is with zero doubt improving. Slowly.
But it's definitely happening.
I had a huge shed from it though and my overall hair is thinner, but I can only assume it's a good shed since my hair feels better and I'm getting improvement at the front.

Stay strong man and stick to it. There's a lot to be said for tenacity and being able to maintain a routine. This works for so many things, if not most things in life. One example that gives me hope is the forum over at some of the free penis enlargement sites (won't mention names so it's not spamming). Manual techniques there again (I've done it for about 6 months now) and there is no way that it doesn't work.

It actually works amazingly well! BUT!
you NEED TO STICK WITH IT and do it properly and not rush it and keep positive. %99 of people can't be consistent and/or give up before they see real results.
Then it gets branded as "impossible" and something you need to leave to genetics.
But I know for a fact that it just simply isn't so from my own experience.

If the manual methods for hair continue to work (along with good diet etc) as well as they seem to be so far or anything even close to as well as the enlargement exercises then I'm in for a real treat in the next year.

Very Happy

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelante Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:11 pm

Hi Duketronix, what is the manual method? I've been doing 5 min head massages after showers that involve rotating my fingers over my scalp.

Adelante

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Hey Adelante,

Do a search of the forums for Boar bristle brushes and The Ferox Method, Pappila Power and Malaniak (sp? sorry) methods and you'll find out the gist of it.
Seems everyone has their own tweaks and versions (I sure do) but it comes down to stimulating the scalp to increase bloodflow.

That being said I have doubts as to if it will work if underlying problems aren't addressed first. Things like getting rid of inflammation etc, but it can be different for each person what they'll need.
Assuming your body is in a place/state where it's ready to heal I think the manual methods show promise, though I remain optimistically skeptical...

It almost seems too easy, yet there are hairs on my hairline below my widows-peak where I haven't had a terminal hair in almost 10 years. I've also watched more hairs slowly get bigger (from tiny peachfuzz) and turn terminal. Only a few have done this so far but many many more are starting to follow the same pattern.

*fingers crossed*

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:59 pm

Don't give up now man, you're just getting started!

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dudebro Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:31 pm

remember, red, hope is a good thing. maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies...... hope can set you free.

google the quote. watch the movie.

dudebro

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:27 pm

Im sure hair loss can be halted, especially if inflammation is completely stopped, and the scalp condition regains a survivable state of being but i have trouble believing we can get full regrowth. Doesnt appear that really happens for anyone on any type of mpb treatment, holistic or conventional. At best maybe a percentage of hair will return if we stay aggressive, but I hate to say it I feel like for those of us who are already bald, especially if a lot of time has gone by, its probably not coming back with the current strategies and methods in place, we can only hope to hold down the fort while waiting for advancements in the future that over ride this genetic flaw....Honestly you could probably cure someone with stage 4 cancer on their death bed twice before regrowing full terminal hair on a slick bald head... Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelante Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:24 am

Hi I have done some research but still can't find anything on Pappila Power, can someone give me a run down? The scalp massage and brush technique looks interesting

Adelante

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Don't give up now man, you're just getting started!

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:41 pm

while a>r and i respectfully have some diff views on male pattern baldness, what we both agree on is that this juncture is a cusp. the amount of research done on baldness and the amount of patents filed just continues to accelerate year by year. something is coming. dont give up.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Adelante,

you gotta search within this forum to find it. it's old threads (not that old even).

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelante Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:35 pm

Thanks, I found it and downloaded.

Adelante

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down