Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
what digestive problem do i have ? (pictures of my stool lol) EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
what digestive problem do i have ? (pictures of my stool lol) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
what digestive problem do i have ? (pictures of my stool lol) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
what digestive problem do i have ? (pictures of my stool lol) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
what digestive problem do i have ? (pictures of my stool lol) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
what digestive problem do i have ? (pictures of my stool lol) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
what digestive problem do i have ? (pictures of my stool lol) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
what digestive problem do i have ? (pictures of my stool lol) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
what digestive problem do i have ? (pictures of my stool lol) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

what digestive problem do i have ? (pictures of my stool lol)

4 posters

Go down

what digestive problem do i have ? (pictures of my stool lol) Empty what digestive problem do i have ? (pictures of my stool lol)

Post  sanderson Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:43 am

so yeah, i guess this is kinda graphic but it's pictures of my stool. they look nothing normal at all so i took a picture of them yesterday because i was like wat the hell is wrong with my digestive system right now. i was thinking about sending them to some random doctors then i realized maybe you all know. its not even normal shaped and parts of it had mocous in it looks like, but this is i typically dont have mucous in it.

btw, i only ate vegetables, fruit, rice and meat leading up to this for a week and not cheating it once so it's not gluten in my body or other random things. i also stopped all supplements including digestive enzymes and probiotics. something is off in my body and this is the hint as to what the hell is going on, if anyone could help me out.

https://imgur.com/NVVT8,w9nch,JVAIC,VcGtI,ndHEH,KZ4lD#0

there's the album.

my stool today was also weird. it's like my poop comes out in blocks. they are different colored blocks connected to each other. one block was green, the other one was reddish, but i didnt think it was blood (i think because i ate pizza last night after the pics above were taken for my cheat day), and then another block connected to it which looked weird, but i forget the color.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

what digestive problem do i have ? (pictures of my stool lol) Empty Re: what digestive problem do i have ? (pictures of my stool lol)

Post  SlowMoe Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:53 am

Resembles my dogs poop.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

what digestive problem do i have ? (pictures of my stool lol) Empty Re: what digestive problem do i have ? (pictures of my stool lol)

Post  rofl Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:39 pm

the different colours is because of varying amounts of bile pigment being released into the small intestine, as the different 'blocks' are from different times. id be looking into ur liver function and specifically obstruction of the bile duct, which can be caused by tumours, benign lesions or gall stones. dont panic though its most probably to do with ur diet.

for size and shape i suggest u do a search for the bristol stool chart.

and no more pictures please ! take it to ur doctor!
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:20 am

Anxious1 wrote:the different colours is because of varying amounts of bile pigment being released into the small intestine, as the different 'blocks' are from different times. id be looking into ur liver function and specifically obstruction of the bile duct, which can be caused by tumours, benign lesions or gall stones. dont panic though its most probably to do with ur diet.

for size and shape i suggest u do a search for the bristol stool chart.

and no more pictures please ! take it to ur doctor!

thank you very much man, you have no idea how helpful this information is to me. this gives me specifically things to look at. it makes sense my liver is messed up, i took propecia.. god only knows at this point what kind of taxation that had on my liver or what it did to me.

the bile stuff is actually somethign i have looked into before. i actualy buoght bile because i thought it was a possiblity because i had massive estrogen, i thought it was possible that i wasnt digesting fat correctly (since all the hormones start at cholesterol, and maybe thats why my body is screwed up sex drive wise) so i started taking bile acids. not sure i noticed anything though. is it possible this oculd have bad effect if i have this problem here?

i really cant afford to goto a decent doctor i have to pay for all the tests which i really cant do.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:41 pm

informative site about poop... and humorous too.
http://www.poopreport.com/
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down