Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Hairdresser Shares Dad's Balding Cure With Me! EmptyToday at 9:12 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Hairdresser Shares Dad's Balding Cure With Me! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Hairdresser Shares Dad's Balding Cure With Me! EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Hairdresser Shares Dad's Balding Cure With Me! EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Hairdresser Shares Dad's Balding Cure With Me! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Hairdresser Shares Dad's Balding Cure With Me! EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Hairdresser Shares Dad's Balding Cure With Me! EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Hairdresser Shares Dad's Balding Cure With Me! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Hairdresser Shares Dad's Balding Cure With Me! EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hairdresser Shares Dad's Balding Cure With Me!

5 posters

Go down

Hairdresser Shares Dad's Balding Cure With Me! Empty Hairdresser Shares Dad's Balding Cure With Me!

Post  hairisthickening Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:31 am

Hi,

ok so this is something I learned about 2 years ago. At this point in my life I was worried about balding too. I told this Korean woman who cut my hair about my concerns and ensured me I would have a good hair of hair until 40-50. Hopefully she is right about this but things seem to have sped up for me maybe. But anyways this is beside the point!!!

I remember her telling me that her dad had a big bald spot and that he regrew his hair with a simple method. She told me every night he would get a hair brush and tap on my bald spot for around 5-10 minutes a night.

Im not certain on the time frame to be honest. I think she said 5-10 minutes each night. But it could have been only a few minutes. I'm almost certain it's no longer than 10 minutes though. She told me that his bald spot completely filled in doing this within months (again not certain on time frame but my gut instinct tells me she said months.)

I honestly started tapping on my head and temple areas with my hands every night for around 5-10 minutes after she told me this. I quit doing this about a year ago though.

But Here's the thing. I never tried it with a brush. I just thought about it and actually tried it with my brush. Hmm......with all of this "blood flow to the scalp" talk it really could make sense. When I tap my brush on my head it really feels like it's stimulating my scalp. I'm wondering if there is something to this? Sadly this hair lady left the shop without warning one day and I don't know how to track her down since this is los angeles. She never tried to sell me any special brush or anything like this. So I don't see her motive for telling a lie. Anyone think this could work?

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Hairdresser Shares Dad's Balding Cure With Me! Empty Re: Hairdresser Shares Dad's Balding Cure With Me!

Post  hairisthickening Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:35 am

Actually the more I think about it she might have said to tap it 100 times before bed. But anyways I just tapped my temple area about 30 times and it really feels like it could do something haha.

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Hairdresser Shares Dad's Balding Cure With Me! Empty Re: Hairdresser Shares Dad's Balding Cure With Me!

Post  987 Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:51 pm

hairisthickening wrote:Actually the more I think about it she might have said to tap it 100 times before bed. But anyways I just tapped my temple area about 30 times and it really feels like it could do something haha.

I do this on my hair line when I brush, dont know what made me start doing it, but felt interesting enough...

Back to top Go down

Post  hairisthickening Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:30 am

Nice! Well all I can say is this woman swore that he looked like a different person. Said her family could not believe it as he had a full head of hair after doing this. She said it was amazing and she will never forget it.

Anyone else have anything to say about this? I just started doing about 50 taps on my hairline a day Smile

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:02 am

It seems that people with hypertension or signs of hypertension often develop bald spots. Additionally, lasers seem to be most effective at filling in bald spots...and that could be due to the increased microcirculation that lasers cause.

Makes sense that the tap method would work!

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:04 am

So I guess it's time to start hitting myself in the head with a brush like Rain Man, eh?

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  hairisthickening Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:43 am

nidhoggie I have high blood pressure (maybe white coat syndrome) and have had extremely thick hair my whole life. However I am now a NW 2.5 on the scale most likely and even show some signs of a little thinning in my frontal hairline.

But my hair has always been so thick it's crazy. All I eat is pizza, ham burgers, chips etc. Not a green thing in my life until 2 weeks ago. People say I have a brillow pad for hair. But sadly I think I have been receding since say 23 years old. I was born with most likely a NW1 pattern and never had a straight hairline. But my receding has been so slow only I have noticed it. But now I feel the last 6 months things have sped up.

The good news is within the last say 4 weeks I really think I have thickened my hair a little using scalp massage type exercises. I am now adding this tapping with the brush to my line up. Anyone want to try this too?

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:52 am

I also already tap along with other "moves" while brushing. I just do whatever feels like it's stimulating and tapping is one of those things.
I'm planning to try scritching soon.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down