Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
It's official! - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:36 pm by grail

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
It's official! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
It's official! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
It's official! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
It's official! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
It's official! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
It's official! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
It's official! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
It's official! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

It's official!

+11
niff1250
Paradox
The_Mentalist
mistyisland
taidan
Duketronix
schpiloch123
LawOfThelema
dudebro
young trunks
whodathunkit
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's official! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's official!

Post  whodathunkit Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:42 am

No problem. It's Dale Fawcett

dale-dot-fawcett-at-gmail-dot-com

Of course put the diacritic markers and symbols in where they're spelled out. Did it that way so bots don't capture it.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:48 am

mistyisland wrote:Whodathunkit, sorry to hear about the fall from the diet wagon. It happens to the best of us, but just think how good your hair will look when you get back on!

BTW, I have been trying to find a place to buy the SG-1, or magic bean, and can't find one. I got an estimate for $2600 from pachealth for a custom made one, but somehow I think that is not right. Would you mind sharing your resource?

There was a person selling the sc-1 over at the curezone rife forum for around $500 i believe. It's the version below the sg-1, its what i use and many others over at curezone.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:14 pm

Besides justbringit selling his, you'll want to see this message http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/drloyd/message/4591 which is a message at Dr. Loyds group. Other interesting info and results at that group.

Don't buy the frequency generator at pac health! Buy from atelierrobin.net. You'll want the F-125 or F-165.

My facebook account has about all the frequencies I've ever been able to find all in one place.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:37 pm

rdkml,
Thanks. It will be a while before I can see that message because I had to join the group and be approved. I was only looking at Pachealth because they had the hand holds and atelier robin does not. I will follow your recommendation, though. Pac health is trying to steer me towards some kind of coil that is also wireless, and he says it works like the SC-1.

How do I get on your facebook page?

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:08 pm

All you have to do is buy a bnc to alligator clip which can be bought at atelierrobin.net or can be bought on ebay for cheaper.

Handholds can be bought on ebay or elsewhere such as this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zapper-Handholds-Universal-/350092742939?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item518327511b

facebook = https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t7070-royal-rife-frequencies

A very interesting Rife machine that has come up in the past 18 or so months is the GB4000 with MOPA. After decades trying to figure out how the original Rife machines worked from the 1930's Jeff Garff with the help of others appears to have finally cracked the code and recreated the best Rife clinical machine at the time.

Problem being is that it costs almost $5,000.

However, Ralph has created a DIY version in the past 6 months for about $700 http://www.rifeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4425 This is very exciting because now people are able to do basically what Royal Rife did exactly back in the 1930's instruments which are the ones that worked so well.

I have three Rife machines and I'll be experimenting with that one next year. If one doesn't know the exact frequencies or ailment they have, this "may" be a very good one to use as it's strength is that it's able to sweep through a great many frequencies in a short period of time (4 - 8 hours) when one is sleeping next to it.

But If one knows what ailment and frequencies to use, then the F-165 or F-125 "may" be best with the SG-1 for the convenience.

If one has a problem with viruses only then the Pyro Energen or a cheaper alternative is Dr. Loyds Static Gen II would be best.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:54 pm

copper pipes work well if you wanted to try them

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Would it be the one cord to an alligator clip, or one that splits into two female clips? Having never seen any of these things, and having no electronics experience other than setting up my tv and computer, I am kind of lost. They have five different kinds of cords on atelier robin.

I do thank you for this information--it's a little overwhelming now, but I'm sure I can get it together.

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:21 pm

It's this one.

"3ft BNC to positive and negative aligator clips cable"

looks like this http://atelierrobin.net/images/aligator.jpg

which can be bought here.

http://www.atelierrobin.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=55

for $15

hope this helps

p.s. keep in mind that Rife has a flaw in it in that it can get VERY complicated and requires "A LOT" of experimentation and research for best results.

In the right hands it can give amazing results in some ailments. But again, not everyoe is capable of it. Or as Dr. Sutherland says "Becoming a Tiger Woods takes a lifetime of practice and an innate skill that is granted to few of us. Even playing at par takes a huge amount of work and dedication."

I'm afraid many people on this forum are not ready or capable.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:43 am

rdkml said:
p.s. keep in mind that Rife has a flaw in it in that it can get VERY complicated and requires "A LOT" of experimentation and research for best results.

In the right hands it can give amazing results in some ailments. But again, not everyoe is capable of it. Or as Dr. Sutherland says "Becoming a Tiger Woods takes a lifetime of practice and an innate skill that is granted to few of us. Even playing at par takes a huge amount of work and dedication."

I'm afraid many people on this forum are not ready or capable.

I totally agree with this, except that the lack of capability and readiness can be generalized to many other forums, as evidenced by some of the posts I've read on curezone and on the Rife forum, for example. It's not just IH users. IMHO it's just the human condition.

Rife equipment is a big investment and you should be in it for the long haul to get your money's worth. You also have to be willing/able to tweak your lifestyle according to what's going on with your health (inconsistency in this area is my long-term, ongoing fatal flaw).

Plus, while the F100 series of generators are simple to program, computer literacy is necessary and a smidge of previous programming experience or at least exposure to simple programming can come in very handy. Barring that, having someone close by who possesses those qualities and can help you when you need help will be necessary.

It also requires a great deal of time to do research and get your head wrapped around the thoughtform, put your frequencies/ailments together, etc. I found Nenah Sylver's foundational Rife Handbook very helpful in the beginning. Still a good source of frequencies.

This is all just by way of FYI from my recent, personal experience. I've set Rife aside for the short time being, b/c I don't have time to feel crappy from a possibly increased toxin load from pathogen die-off. So I plan to tweak the foundational things that will make me feel better (diet, extra phophsatidlyserine, etc.) in the short term and keep me healthy long-term, and then get back to Rife in the near future.

My new jones is the "alternate" waveform generator, the F175. I want to experiment with sine waves for general health. God save my bank account from health forums. Laughing

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:39 am

rdkml and whodathunkit,
Thanks for your thoughtful replies. I am pretty motivated, but am going to take it slow. I'm not purchasing a rife until I feel capable of at least being able to take advantage of what for me is a considerable expenditure. Whodathunkit, I don't want to hijack your thread, because I know you will be posting some inspiring updates of your progress.

I have started a new thread detailing my problem here.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t7687-devastating-diagnosis#76828

If all else fails, perhaps I can tempt someone with rife experience to come to San Diego for some tutelage.

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:20 am

whodathunkit wrote:
I totally agree with this, except that the lack of capability and readiness can be generalized to many other forums, as evidenced by some of the posts I've read on curezone and on the Rife forum, for example. It's not just IH users. IMHO it's just the human condition.

This is all just by way of FYI from my recent, personal experience. I've set Rife aside for the short time being, b/c I don't have time to feel crappy from a possibly increased toxin load from pathogen die-off.

Yup, you're absolutely right that it's other forums as well. Sorry, I shouldn't generalize like that.

Regarding feeling crappy from increased toxin load from pathogen die-off there are actually two things that you'll want to do.

First, CAFL frequencies and other audio frequencies are physiological frequencies which in turn help to reduce the pathogen load. For the most part they don't actually kill but will strengthen the body so to speak which thus reduce the pathogen load.

So again, not much die-off but the pathogen load decrease anyway.

This means if you use a lot of frequencies posted at curezone the die-off can be intense. Use audio frequencies and in general there isn't much die-off other than from a stronger immune system and such.

For the audio physiological frequencies I use Dr. Loyd's which can be downloaded and is the last one at this link https://www.facebook.com/notes/royal-rife-frequencies/rife-frequency-links/111098559017061

Also, a lot of the die off that people experience can be lessened if their mold scores are lowered or eliminated. This isn't something well known in the Rife community but is true IME. Diffusing thieves oil in the house or lately I've been using Dr. Loyd's radionic rate of 803,000 ohms on top of the SC-1A. This works well IME and can be built in a couple minutes and posted the DIY instructions in the past.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2