Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Fatty Liver & Low Red Blood Cell Count EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Fatty Liver & Low Red Blood Cell Count EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Fatty Liver & Low Red Blood Cell Count EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Fatty Liver & Low Red Blood Cell Count EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Fatty Liver & Low Red Blood Cell Count EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Fatty Liver & Low Red Blood Cell Count EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Fatty Liver & Low Red Blood Cell Count EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Fatty Liver & Low Red Blood Cell Count EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Fatty Liver & Low Red Blood Cell Count EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Fatty Liver & Low Red Blood Cell Count

4 posters

Go down

Fatty Liver & Low Red Blood Cell Count Empty Fatty Liver & Low Red Blood Cell Count

Post  danny1988 Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:36 am

I had some blood tests done which came back with theses two issues. I was complaining with fatigue, tiredness and weakness the doc said these were due to my lack of red blood cells. He as prescribed me with folic acid for the lack of red blood cells and told me to eat more greens for the fatty liver. I have an ultrasound appointment on my stomach in a few weeks because have some tenderness around my lower abdomen.

Im not sure wether to take the prescription of folic acid incase synthetic or not, is their better options for this. Also just more greens for the fatty liver is their anything else i could be doing for this?

Thanks
Danny

danny1988

Back to top Go down

Fatty Liver & Low Red Blood Cell Count Empty Re: Fatty Liver & Low Red Blood Cell Count

Post  dreft Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:14 am

Whole/raw food vitamins should always be better then synthetic (in your case folate instead of folic acid), see here: http://healthyfixx.com/this-not-that-supplements

Low blood cells could also be if you had a cold before the blood test.

dreft

Back to top Go down

Fatty Liver & Low Red Blood Cell Count Empty Re: Fatty Liver & Low Red Blood Cell Count

Post  danny1988 Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:33 am

Thanks appreciate the link mihai.. No havent had a cold in years or any type of flu symptoms infact.

danny1988

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:24 pm

Agree with mihai that whole food vitamins are far superior to synthetics.

Also would cut out the booze and refined carbohydrates.

There's an old saying that you should "eat what ails you" so eat some liver or maybe some dessicated liver tablets.

May also want to look into a supplement called Liv52.

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  danny1988 Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Yea im cutting that all out, I dont drink alcohol when i go out, i think i must have a non alcholic fatty liver, just from crappy foods.

Funny you mention liver just bought some 100% grass fed organic lambs liver from farmer who farms the traditional way, along with buying a whole new diet.

Liv52 is that the himalaya brand? Have you used Liv52 if so how did you find it?

Was Also looking into the body cleansing on curezone - bowel & parasite cleanse, kidney cleanse and liver and gallbladder cleanse but wasnt sure if it might be too harsh for someone with fatty liver. Any thoughts anyone?

danny1988

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:14 pm

abc123 mentioned to me he had NAFLD which he corrected eating a Ray Peat diet, including 300g fructose a day. Would sort the diet out before taking any supps.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  danny1988 Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:23 am

Yea diet is my priority at the moment. I had looked into the Ray Peat suggestions but for me I dont want to eat that much fructose daily, but i will be be including fruits in my juicing through out the day just not in them amounts.

At the minute im going to be taking folate and start exercising (something I havent done in ages) to bring up my red blood cell count. Also drastic change in diet for fatty liver and better health; plenty raw greens, fruits, raw carrot as per ray peat suggestion, water, unpasteurised cheeses, quality meat, lamb and liver and bone marrow broth, cocnut oil, acv, quality sea salt. Diet should have impact on red blood cells aswell maybe. May try a liver supp or herbs to aid detox Plus Vit C.

CausticSymmetry - wouldnt mind your input if theirs something more I can be doing as anyones elses input i would find valuable.

Last edited by danny1988 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

danny1988

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:36 am

danny1988 wrote:Yea diet is my priority at the moment. I had looked into the Ray Peat suggestions but for me I dont want to eat that much fructose daily, but i will be be including fruits in my juicing through out the day just not in them amounts.

At the minute im going to be taking folate and start exercising (something I havent done in ages) to bring up my red blood cell count. Also drastic change in diet for fatty liver and better health; plenty raw greens, fruits, raw carrot as per ray peat suggestion, water, unpasteurised cheeses, quality meat, lamb and liver and bone marrow broth, cocnut oil, acv, quality sea salt. Diet should have impact on red blood cells aswell maybe. May try a liver supp or herbs to aid detox.

CausticSymmetry - wouldnt mind your input if theirs something more I can be doing as anyones elses input i would find valuable.

What reasons are you not wanting to eat fructose? I found this post from abc which is quite relevant,

"Sick of this fructose bashing, low carb/alt health community seems to just love doing it though with not the best rationale.

http://weightology.net/?p=434

Fructose does nothing bad w/o pufa. Not scientific: but my dad had nafld I told him to avoid pufa. 3 months later fatty deposits decreased but still there. Then told him to drop grains/starch, fruit only approx 250g carbs, in a week fatty liver completely gone and remains gone for months now. That's 125g of fructose for an old man who does 0 organized exercise.

Either way, I do think the optimal dosage is a very individual thing. I likely have the same genetic disposition for nafld and I personally consume 200g fructose/day and I haven't died yet O.O , it's been the opposite.

Would much rather focus on leaky gut imo"

Interesting from CS:
"Also, to support abc123's observation, a recent study showed how polyunsaturated fatty acids, in this case, very long chain fatty acids (fish oil) increased fatty liver in monkeys."

Your diet looks good with all that being said, just don't be afraid of fruit and fructose. Not too sure about the raw greens and a lot of water has flouride and other bad things in it.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  danny1988 Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:07 am

tooyoung wrote: What reasons are you not wanting to eat fructose?

I have nothing against the diet just personal preference. I always think too much of a good thing can lead to a bad. I would prefer to keep things in moderation and variety.

tooyoung wrote: I found this post from abc which is quite relevant,

"Sick of this fructose bashing, low carb/alt health community seems to just love doing it though with not the best rationale.

http://weightology.net/?p=434

Fructose does nothing bad w/o pufa. Not scientific: but my dad had nafld I told him to avoid pufa. 3 months later fatty deposits decreased but still there. Then told him to drop grains/starch, fruit only approx 250g carbs, in a week fatty liver completely gone and remains gone for months now. That's 125g of fructose for an old man who does 0 organized exercise.

Either way, I do think the optimal dosage is a very individual thing. I likely have the same genetic disposition for nafld and I personally consume 200g fructose/day and I haven't died yet O.O , it's been the opposite.

Would much rather focus on leaky gut imo

Thanks for posting that, interesting. I’ve incorporated more oranges and lemons in my diet may try increasing slowly on my fruits/fructose daily intake with pineapples etc.. after I get my diet on track.

Leaky gut is most likely something i will need to be focusing on too.

tooyoung wrote:Interesting from CS:
"Also, to support abc123's observation, a recent study showed how polyunsaturated fatty acids, in this case, very long chain fatty acids (fish oil) increased fatty liver in monkeys."

Your diet looks good with all that being said, just don't be afraid of fruit and fructose. Not too sure about the raw greens and a lot of water has flouride and other bad things in it.

I will be avoiding fish oil and vegetable oils. Just using coconut oil, possibly olive oil(not heated though). PUFA from raw nuts i thought to be ok.

The water will be distilled then sea salt added back to it. Was looking at trying this http://www.quantumbalancing.com/magnetic_blender.htm

Thanks for the thumbs up on the diet,

danny1988

Back to top Go down

Post  danny1988 Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:57 am

Just fount the thread you quoted tooyoung

nafld - A friend of mine has NAFLD

Tried searching non alcholic fatty liver disease on here a few times with no results, until put abbreviated term in NAFLD.

danny1988

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:19 am

danny1988 wrote:Yea im cutting that all out, I dont drink alcohol when i go out, i think i must have a non alcholic fatty liver, just from crappy foods.

Funny you mention liver just bought some 100% grass fed organic lambs liver from farmer who farms the traditional way, along with buying a whole new diet.

Liv52 is that the himalaya brand? Have you used Liv52 if so how did you find it?

Was Also looking into the body cleansing on curezone - bowel & parasite cleanse, kidney cleanse and liver and gallbladder cleanse but wasnt sure if it might be too harsh for someone with fatty liver. Any thoughts anyone?

Yes - the Himalya brand. It is good stuff.

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down