Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Please list your boar bristle brush! EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Please list your boar bristle brush! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Please list your boar bristle brush! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Please list your boar bristle brush! EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Please list your boar bristle brush! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Please list your boar bristle brush! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Please list your boar bristle brush! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Please list your boar bristle brush! EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Please list your boar bristle brush! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Please list your boar bristle brush!

+3
hellwig
whodathunkit
tudor
7 posters

Go down

Please list your boar bristle brush! Empty Please list your boar bristle brush!

Post  tudor Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:16 am

I want to buy one..so i want to see what brushes you guys use.
tudor
tudor

Back to top Go down

Please list your boar bristle brush! Empty Re: Please list your boar bristle brush!

Post  whodathunkit Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:59 am

http://www.amazon.com/Acca-Kappa-Professional-Rectangle-Bristle/dp/B0029U0YB4/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1333907932&sr=8-9

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Please list your boar bristle brush! Empty Re: Please list your boar bristle brush!

Post  hellwig Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:41 am

It doesnt matter what kind of brush you use. I use a body detox type brush

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:23 am

I'm using mane and tail shampoo and of course my brush is the verticoli, 100 times a day

"I could not love a human baby as much as I love this brush"

let's do this

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  longhairedredhead Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:01 am

I'm joining the brushing with a hairbrush which I've had lying around for quite some time. It gets my skin red and warm when I'm brushing my temple, so I assume it will do the job too. Just started brushing 3 days ago, so I don't have much to report yet.
Please list your boar bristle brush! 9lak4

longhairedredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:17 am

hellwig wrote:It doesnt matter what kind of brush you use. I use a body detox type brush

hm, you really think it doesn't matter? Surely you want something with fairly firm but not harsh bristles so your scalp is like "activated" but not actually damaged?

I wonder what I should buy...
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:03 am

hoppipolla wrote:
hellwig wrote:It doesnt matter what kind of brush you use. I use a body detox type brush

hm, you really think it doesn't matter? Surely you want something with fairly firm but not harsh bristles so your scalp is like "activated" but not actually damaged?

I wonder what I should buy...

It doesnt matter as in you dont need to be told exactly what the bristles should be made of and what shop to buy it from. You've proved you have common sense in working out it has to be hard but not tear your skin up, so I wouldnt have thought anyone else needed to be told those details.

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  bh1546 Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:48 am

I bought a "firm" brush. I used it once and I think it was too harsh on the skin. I had horrible itching and some scalp pain for 2 days afterwards.

bh1546

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:18 am

Whip wrote:I'm using mane and tail shampoo and of course my brush is the verticoli, 100 times a day

"I could not love a human baby as much as I love this brush"

let's do this

DAMN I want that brush... Very Happy

They don't actually exist though do they? lol
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down