Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
What things are proven to help memory? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
What things are proven to help memory? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
What things are proven to help memory? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
What things are proven to help memory? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
What things are proven to help memory? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
What things are proven to help memory? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
What things are proven to help memory? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
What things are proven to help memory? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
What things are proven to help memory? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What things are proven to help memory?

3 posters

Go down

What things are proven to help memory? Empty What things are proven to help memory?

Post  ailin Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:34 am

Long and short term I guess
ailin
ailin

Back to top Go down

What things are proven to help memory? Empty Re: What things are proven to help memory?

Post  ailin Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:35 am

Nevermindd ill look for existing posts on this subject
ailin
ailin

Back to top Go down

What things are proven to help memory? Empty Re: What things are proven to help memory?

Post  pancacke Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:07 pm

If you're not braindamaged you can memorize endlessly, it's just a question of technique and practice. My memory has become even finer with iodine and it's also said that iodine raises iq...

Phenomenal memory is an awesome guide if you want to learn effective memorization!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:08 pm

http://www.pmemory.com/
2. Powerful Memory requires a healthy brain and right nutrition.

The brain uses tremendous amounts of energy and is the most metabolically active organ in the body; it never completely rests. As a result, it has one of the highest rates of free radical production. These free radicals begin to destroy the structure of the brain, its connections and the cells. Unless you replace those damaged parts with nutrients, the brain function starts to fall off more and more.

For example Omega-3 fatty acids are replaced extremely rapidly. If you are deficient in this nutrient your brain begins to change its structure very quickly and soon loses its ability to properly function because one of its vital components is missing. It takes only two weeks of deficiency to produce that.

Americans consume an average of 129 pounds of sugar a year. 57% of it comes from processed foods. For example, teenagers are drinking an equivalent of 54 teaspoons of sugar a day just from soda.

Sugar consumption dramatically increases free radical generation in the brain. It produces cross linking of the proteins in all cells which dramatically increases the damaging effect of these free radicals, making every cell in your body age much, much faster, particularly brain cells. In some extreme cases, it can even result in permanent brain damage.

Research at the University of Connecticut in 1986 by Dr. Jane Goldman showed that sugar, equal to one Coke, produces a significant decline in mental performance. (Students were making twice as many mistakes on tests.)

Lack of Vitamin B-1 in the diet causes memory failure and depression. Consumption of a lot of carbohydrates depletes Vitamin B-1.

Vitamins C, D, E, K, A, B and carotenoids are all associated with brain function.

A study of 260 adults over the age of 60 found links between vitamins C, B-2, B-12, B-9 and concept learning.

Studies found that animal fat impairs ability to learn and remember, but healthy fats, such as Omega-3, improve depression, memory retention and thinking. This is because the brain uses an enormous amount of fatty acids for its membranes.

Aspartame, MSG, pesticides, and herbicides in food; aluminum in deodorants; fluoride in the water; and mercury in vaccines play a major role in brain toxicity and brain function decline. Excessive toxicity destroys brain cells.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ailin Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:53 am

thanks!
ailin
ailin

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:12 am

Reduction in sugar intake to maybe twice or 3 times a week for sure has increased my memory or has brought my memory back to a normal level if I had never chronically abused sugar.

A few people are reporting increased long term memory with MgT, but the amount they are taking I don't believe is suitable for most people.
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down