Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Low Carb Stomach Ache? EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Low Carb Stomach Ache? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Low Carb Stomach Ache? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Low Carb Stomach Ache? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Low Carb Stomach Ache? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Low Carb Stomach Ache? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Low Carb Stomach Ache? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Low Carb Stomach Ache? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Low Carb Stomach Ache? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Low Carb Stomach Ache?

+2
LittleFighter
itzmecorey
6 posters

Go down

Low Carb Stomach Ache? Empty Low Carb Stomach Ache?

Post  itzmecorey Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:55 am

Well so basically I went on a very low carb diet very abruptly... While it helped my scalp inflammation I will say that even though I have introduced to about 20% of my daily food intake... I get bad stomach aches when I go low carb on lunches or breakfast? is this a sign of a bacterial/fungal thing in my stomach... Im almost positive its in my stomach and not in my intestines...

itzmecorey

http://www.coreychmiel.com

Back to top Go down

Low Carb Stomach Ache? Empty Re: Low Carb Stomach Ache?

Post  LittleFighter Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:02 am

It's is very common to get aches from supplements, anything, including probiotics, and think they're not the cause.

The other possibility is that with your idea of low carb, you're eating something that jus't doesn't get along too well with you or indeed you might have a gut infection. Too much fat can be difficult for some, in one sitting,specially with an irritated gut.

Try betaine hcl (it even helps with fat digestion to some degree, really, due to the effect on bile output), experiment with food, get tested, etc.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:46 am

Well can be a lot of things, take a look at h pylori, broccomax is good, although it could also be your duodenum. I sometimes have stomach aches, but it is quite rare.

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:59 am

fredounet wrote:Well can be a lot of things, take a look at h pylori, broccomax is good, although it could also be your duodenum. I sometimes have stomach aches, but it is quite rare.

Fred, interesting that you mention that, because in my case even with an irritated gut, I rarely get stomach aches too. I will moreget a stomach ache when i eat fat in tablespoon amounts.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:34 am

LittleFighter wrote:
fredounet wrote:Well can be a lot of things, take a look at h pylori, broccomax is good, although it could also be your duodenum. I sometimes have stomach aches, but it is quite rare.

Fred, interesting that you mention that, because in my case even with an irritated gut, I rarely get stomach aches too. I will moreget a stomach ache when i eat fat in tablespoon amounts.

LF, I don't know if we are talking about the same thing, I think itzmecorey talks about the organ, so do I. I could have aches when I eat nothing, like 12h without eating. Althoug could be the upper intestine. I also have problem with fat like olive oil, butter. It does not hurt but definitely I feel something is wrong. Could be the liver too or other organs in the area. I just ate some peas puree, and I can feel some inflamation on the scalp, so for carbs a little is ok but not too much for me.

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:27 pm

Fred, this makes me think you have fat malabsoprtion due to a damaged lining...
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  itzmecorey Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Ya im pretty sure this is a stomach ache... Its boarderline nausea but its not... Its almost like a pre-GERD feeling... I had it bad after I went very low carb... It was about 2 weeks after I started... Not right away... Now whenever I restrict carbs for 12-16 hours forget it... I get a small tummy ache...

Dont get me wrong it could be upper intestines but I think its stomach... I doubt its fat malabsorption... Could be tho

Its definately at 24 years old Ill have to research more... maybe low-carb forums

itzmecorey

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:58 pm

itzmecorey wrote:Ya im pretty sure this is a stomach ache... Its boarderline nausea but its not... Its almost like a pre-GERD feeling... I had it bad after I went very low carb... It was about 2 weeks after I started... Not right away... Now whenever I restrict carbs for 12-16 hours forget it... I get a small tummy ache...

Dont get me wrong it could be upper intestines but I think its stomach... I doubt its fat malabsorption... Could be tho

Its definately at 24 years old Ill have to research more... maybe low-carb forums

My best bet is that id DOESN'T have anything to do with low carbs, simply never heard about it or makes sense to me at all. I would say there's something else.

I was suggesting fat malabsorption only to Fred.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Will take my vermox, will see if any results.

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:04 pm

itzmecorey wrote:Well so basically I went on a very low carb diet very abruptly... While it helped my scalp inflammation I will say that even though I have introduced to about 20% of my daily food intake... I get bad stomach aches when I go low carb on lunches or breakfast? is this a sign of a bacterial/fungal thing in my stomach... Im almost positive its in my stomach and not in my intestines...

This is a strange question to me. What ARE you eating when you get stomach aches?

Are you saying that if you have a piece of steak you get a stomach ache, but if you have steak and potatoes there are no problems?

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  itzmecorey Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:40 pm

most of these stomach aches have gone away and it couldve been coincidental yesterday... Maybe even hunger pains..!

But yesterday I had oatmeal and an egg in the morning... lunch I had Kidney beans and a huge spinach salad... My stomach started hurting at 2:00pm after work I ran home and had eggs and a half a baked postato and i was fine!

Weirdness! I dont get it...

itzmecorey

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:27 am

Maybe its your body telling you it needs carbs. IMO if you start a low carb diet you will soon have a lowered testosterone, problems with libido as well as other problems. I experienced it first hand and so have many others.

This is a bit boring but i found it to be informative.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/eastwesthealing/2011/04/27/dr-ray-peat-glycemia-starch-and-sugar-in-context

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:45 pm

itzmecorey - are you on a low/no carb diet or are you just restricting carbs for 12-16 hours at a time?
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  itzmecorey Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:51 pm

Just sometime at lunch or at most 2 meals a day. I've been back to eating carbs now so...

itzmecorey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down