Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
sudden change to my face EmptyToday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
sudden change to my face EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
sudden change to my face EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
sudden change to my face EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
sudden change to my face EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
sudden change to my face EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
sudden change to my face EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
sudden change to my face EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
sudden change to my face EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

sudden change to my face

3 posters

Go down

sudden change to my face Empty sudden change to my face

Post  p87p Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:48 am

So I started a regime in january trying to combat my clicking sound in my joints and knees, my irritated stomach which kept making strange sounds and to tighten my skin and make it look better. Last year when i used krill oil it really helped me with my energy level and skin and HA did tighten my skin, so i decided to add them again along with probiotics and a humifulvate metal cleanse.

About 2-3 weeks after starting my regime a did notice a heavy shed all over my head, even on my neck and around my ears (i'm a diffuse thinner). My face got thinner, especially around my chins and eye area resulting saggy skin where i used to have alot firmer skin. My eyes have a sunken and tired look to it. Fatigue and twitching is also a big problem, even after a good night sleep my eyes are and look still tired. I have a dull looking, unhealthy, deppressed looking face. This is really a dramatic change since i always had a clear, vibrant complexion, always looked younger than my age (i'm 23) now i pretty much look like the guy in MisterE's avatar lol..

Could this regimen have triggered something in my body resulting in this? like a thyroid, kidney, liver problem or something?

p87p

Back to top Go down

sudden change to my face Empty Re: sudden change to my face

Post  act<react Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:37 am

What else are you taking / have you done?

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:08 pm

You may or probably have released some toxicity. Detox is something IMHO you can not rush with just supplements, many peole release the toxins but you have to do it SLOWLY or at least GENTLY, and you need to build up too. SOme kind of pulling it out stuff like Jarrow TOxguard (name says it all)

http://www.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formulas-ToxGuard-Heavy-Metal-Detox-90-Veggie-Caps/7774?at=0

But this is only one example and the skill lies in using the ones in the right amoung that YOUR body needs.

Anyway, point being you trun your cells over every 6 months, and cleaning yourself out means replacing with good stuff and giving your body all teh necssary Amino Acids, Mineral and Fats that it needs to create the enzymes and pathways necessary to help rid yoruslf of what it needs.

FYI _ a shed can be a dteox reaction as that is one way the body detoxes, s0 ocheck your other elimination pathways - including skin!

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down