Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Monoatomic Gold - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:43 am by MikeGore

» zombie cells
Monoatomic Gold - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Monoatomic Gold - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Monoatomic Gold - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Monoatomic Gold - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Monoatomic Gold - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Monoatomic Gold - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Monoatomic Gold - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Monoatomic Gold - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Monoatomic Gold

+14
masterfree
abc123
Silverlin
pancacke
scottyc33
ubraj
imprisoned-radical
Decro435
teacup
j87x
elan164
DM5
nidhogge
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Monoatomic Gold - Page 3 Empty Re: Monoatomic Gold

Post  nidhogge Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:48 am

"Stabilized by the alchemist's mind", to me, refers to his using his personal experience as an alchemist to determine when the formula is stable. This goes with any profession...if your car is making a noise, you may not know what's wrong with it, but an experienced mechanic, just by listening to the noise, can often figure out what is going on or at least get a general idea.

sdguy--

No way, I'm not messing with monoatomic gold. I'm sorry folks if my interest in it is confused as me wanting to take it...

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:30 pm

nidhogge wrote:"Stabilized by the alchemist's mind", to me, refers to his using his personal experience as an alchemist to determine when the formula is stable. This goes with any profession...if your car is making a noise, you may not know what's wrong with it, but an experienced mechanic, just by listening to the noise, can often figure out what is going on or at least get a general idea.

sdguy--

No way, I'm not messing with monoatomic gold. I'm sorry folks if my interest in it is confused as me wanting to take it...

Nid,

Just wondering what is the main reason, the DNA thing in that article or something else. This stuff that Kane is selling above is probably low concentration compared to the stuff you cited----The instance where the guy made his own and actualized everything he thought. Still waiting on Dave's stuff but many people have tried it I gather from all the videos and its not supposed to be that powerful as what the ancients made as I understand.

And If Hudson is working for the other side, then one could also say that LSD was for the same purpose(there goes my chance at evolution). And I would also throw in, that all this is Satan's plan. BTW: And I never consider all these negatives until I am out eating poison(civilized) food and drinking alcohol. (things I do least I can...but it that's when I see the reverse......... its thru GMO, Toxic, eyes). I welcome any arguments on the subject. Was Hudson working for the CIA? I think someone just threw out that, I don't see much else on it.... I would say its a myth rather than its a conspiracy.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:57 am

But on the topic of substances like LSD mentioned above, I don't think it was a conspiracy as it was discovered by accident, tested for a period and then outlawed. Hell it almost caused a revolution and government overthrow. People woke up, discovered themselves, looked around at how they were all serving this Corporate demon making them kill people. That's when they rebelled. If you wanted everyone to take something like manna or LSD it would be promoted like fast food or pharmaceuticals and certainly be legal. I don't beleive it was a conspiracy. Steve Jobs(Apple's CEO) used LSD as well as many others to tap their creative center. This Wired magazine article has an interesting take:

LSD: The Geek's Wonder Drug?

Just the same, I can't see any real conspracy for ORMUS, as it has seen even less widestream use and less attention since the 70's. I think these are alternative aids that were shunned by the mainstream elite, made into fantasy things for druggies, whackos and such.

Last edited by DM5 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:06 am

pancacke wrote:@sublime
Cool, are you wrinkle free now? I also want to try ormus copper, from what I read this is the best for anti-aging...
Where did you buy your ormus gold`?

For the most part, except the stress wrinkle above my brow. I need something that will relax the muscle below it, although the skin is smooth. The comments I get a lot of is on my skin. Although once, just once I would like to hear "your hair is crazy thick." Maybe in due time.

I use the stuff that D. Wolfe makes since it is supposed to be at 2%+ concentration depending on the vintage.

Spoke with B. Carter about different uses of ormus and the potential of what can be done. It was an amazing conversation and I wish I would have taken notes. We broke off into talking about magnets and spinning of orme substances and even using magnets on yourself. I haven't spoken with Hudson yet, but am hopeful he'll make it out to my neck of the woods.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:46 am

Thanks.....so you use a watersolution, any specific application techniques?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:34 am

I just apply direct from the bottle to my scalp. It would probably be more effective if I used a dermroller, but it's just not my thing.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:52 pm

I started a couple days back on the M3 from humannagold. Good stuff for sure! Calm, relaxing, peaceful. At first I think I went thru a slight detox for the first day or 2 but on almost the 3rd day all was bright. Today I felt a little more mentally sharp. I am currently applying it to some scars I have and might start using it up top as well. I am pretty impressed with how especially today things are starting to just kinda flow a little more effortlessly.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:19 pm

@DM5, I thought you were going with the ormus gold, what happened?

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:28 pm

The videos I posted were from Dave Kane. He sells his Ormus on this website: http://www.humannagold.ca/ . White Powder Gold is Monoatomic Gold is Manna is Ormus.

Whatever it suits you to call it.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:37 am

My take on this -
There is a lot of misinformation about monoatomic gold, but it is possible that it has some effect. I'm bipolar and lithium orotate is very effective even in such small doses. Lithium is a mineral just like gold. It is possible that gold works in a similar manner to help those who have mental issues. I haven't tried it yet, but am going to order some soon and report back.

Does anyone know a legit place to get monoatomic gold from? I've seen OceanAlchemy mentioned a few times. I'm weary of ordering it because I read that a lot of the products advertised as monoatomic are actually gold chloride, which is toxic. It is possible that people experiencing effects are feeling the things they feel because of the toxicity of gold chloride.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3