Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Monoatomic Gold EmptyToday at 12:43 am by MikeGore

» zombie cells
Monoatomic Gold EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Monoatomic Gold EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Monoatomic Gold EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Monoatomic Gold EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Monoatomic Gold EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Monoatomic Gold EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Monoatomic Gold EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Monoatomic Gold EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Monoatomic Gold

+14
masterfree
abc123
Silverlin
pancacke
scottyc33
ubraj
imprisoned-radical
Decro435
teacup
j87x
elan164
DM5
nidhogge
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Monoatomic Gold Empty Monoatomic Gold

Post  nidhogge Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:51 am

Very good read--

http://dherbs.com/articles/monoatomic-gold-216.html

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Monoatomic Gold Empty Re: Monoatomic Gold

Post  DM5 Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:56 am

Powerful stuff,...may have to pick some up soon. Along the lines of ancient knowledge and such...found this video series on Atlantis that is pretty mindblowing.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:52 am

Liked the vid DM5, any others? im really into this stuff.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:16 am

Elan-

This 4 part series was the one that got me hooked. A resonatingly more positive future take than some would have us beleive.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:21 am

Just stumbled across this one. Think they are referring to the elite/darkness when they say "You". Interesting.

Last edited by DM5 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:42 am; edited 4 times in total

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:28 am

ive seen the david wilcox vid, will check out the metatron vid, thanks

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:33 am

Their talking about the Next major energy event on 11-11-11:

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:57 am

2012 Shift stuff...here. I'll have to say I really like Harmonic Utopia's videos and think it could be a good source for meditation, learning and such.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:30 am

I think monoatomic gold is the same thing that is being marketed as "ormus" gold. David Wolfe says it is a powerful decalcifier. He healed one of his teeth that had been cracked for several years by putting a few drops on it daily, and another guy talked about how it grew hair. It apparently works like dmso does when applied to joints, and is great for arthritis. Eventually I want to try applying some several times per day to a small spot on my scalp to see what happens.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:38 am

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:53 pm

The biggest issue that I have with monoatomic/ormus gold is finding a reliable source that actually USES monoatomic/ormus gold. To produce this sort of gold, you need to BURN 24 karat gold at the temperature of the surface of the sun (4500 degrees centrigrade) for I believe 300 seconds. At that point there is a "poof" and in place of the gold, is a white powder (thus why it's also called, "white powdered gold"). Few people would have access to such a contraption, though David Wolfe did have the necessary equipment.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:39 am

Where would I buy this stuff from (monatomic gold)?
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:31 am

Don't waste your money, just make some manna.

http://theiamwork.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Reverse_Alchemy

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:29 am

Interesting link, thanks.. Donating ions, sounds like an antioxidant? no?
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:02 am

I was once obsessed with researching monoatomic gold, and here are my thoughts--

- This is the "manna" that the Bible refers to

- In hieroglyphics, priests often are shown handing triangular pieces of "bread" to pharaoh. This bread was baked with "white powder gold" aka gold that was burned a the surface temperature of the sun (mind you, BURNED, not melted) for a certain period of time until *POOF* in place of the gold, stood white powder (monoatomic gold).

- Supposedly this activates dormant DNA strands ("perfects" us), and "purifies" our body from both a physical and spiritual perspective. Often, leaders were given this exclusively, as the longer that they lived and healthier that they were, the wiser that they would be AS leaders. A man that lives a few hundred years vs. 70 years would be a significantly more knowledgeable/wiser ruler.

- Monoatomic gold wasn't just freely given...a series of spiritual initiations were undertook prior to being "fed" monoatomic gold. Taking it without the right amount of spiritual practice can supposedly lead to disastrous results, including insanity.

- I recall reading a story on a doctor that was also a pretty spiritual guy (when I see spiritual, I do not mean religious), meditated a lot, and recognized that there is more to us than just what meets the eye. He replicated the monoatomic gold procedure, and consumed an INCREDIBLY small amount. The result was that he collapsed and woke up hours later, completely knocked himself out.

After this, for the subsequent year, his life was a living hell. For the first 6 months, what he envisioned, would occur. As an example, he was driving with his family and a thought crossed his mind about getting in an accident, and out of nowhere, a blue car appears and almost slams right into him--he swerved just in time. He had to take meds to fall asleep at night, and while waking, consistently kept his mind busy with complex mathematical formulas to keep stray thoughts from occurring. After 6 months, the efficacy wore off, and was more manageable.

Monoatomic gold, apparently, has the potential to manifest your thoughts into reality. Can you see the problem with this in our society, if the actual stuff is taken, without how spiritually behind folks are? People that took this stuff in the past, ruled their emotions, because they trained for years via meditation and rites of passage. In our society, it's emotions that lead reason.

Elan shared an interesting link that's worth looking into, but unless you plan on trying to make your own monoatomic gold (which means getting access to a device that can burn at the surface temp. of the sun, which I believe is 4800 degrees centrigrade) and want to test it out on yourself, I wouldn't continue looking into this stuff. Most of what you see online is either fraud, or in such small amounts that you probably wouldn't notice any benefit, good or bad...

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:03 am

Ah, I just realized this was a thread I already replied to, that was just topped...ah well.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:43 am

Rather than making this stuff from gold, what about extracting this m-state or manna from tap water (some people have built what they call "water traps") or using magnetic water, if I understand this (and I'm a newbie to this) magnetic water has some of this m-state in it due to the structures of water created via the magnetic fields? Magnetic water seems like the easiest way to try this stuff out, and there was a link posted here (i actually posted it) that show a guy who had gray hair turn darker after drinking this type water.

edit: here's the link I mentioned https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t4277-magnetic-water-for-hair

If I can manifest reality, I'd manifest a head full of hair Wink
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:47 am

Wow, lost all respect for those in this thread. This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say that the alternative health community is not taken seriously because the people often associated with it also associate with the likes of conspiracy theories etc.

Mono-atomic Gold also works well with crystals for purposes of enlarging the human aura. The average aura expands eighteen (18) inches to three (3) feet, but after use of Mono-atomic Gold, the aura can enlarge to five (5) to twenty-five (25) feet, depending on the person and the other things they do, i.e. chakra balancing, meditation, yoga, etc.

If you are a serious dreamer (such as myself), Mono-atomic Gold helps gives you the power to control your dreams, specifically the activity you engage in while in the dream state (lower astral plane or world), i.e. space travel or journeying, ability to fly and at will (what a powerful feeling if you can remember or if you've ever done it while dreaming), dimensional shifting, and even accessing the Akashic Records, the Universal library that exists beyond time and space that contains information and knowledge on all that has occurred (the past), is occurring (the present), and that will occur (the future) in the Universe.

The product is so powerful that it can help us to commune with the Ascended Masters, souls who once walked the Earth and that mastered the lessons of life on Earth and thus have ascended to higher realms, and thus are called ascended masters.

Absolute crap. Surprised at you Nidhogge/DM5.. and that 2012 shit?. Come on..

Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:48 am

I second Decro.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:25 am

Decro - The wool is bound tight on you. Open your awareness. You're narrow minded, not your fault, most people are. History has been re-written many times over and past knowledge forgotten. Don't be one of those that thought the earth was flat till the bitter end.

Teacup - Magnetics, implosion, intent all have an effect on water.