Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How to remove Gall Stones naturally?

+17
gorilla_power
Manishakailesh
shaftless
moby
tooyoung
Grateful
OpenUp2URminD
RobHealthMan
angstman
healthrepair
kijumn
hair grower
jksl
Amaranthaceae
CausticSymmetry
lund
Silverlin
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 3 Empty Re: How to remove Gall Stones naturally?

Post  angstman Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:46 am

lund wrote:IF you decide to take ES, make sure you are sufficiently hydrated (make it a point, you may not be thirsty but you should drink a bunch of water) and make sure your mineral intake is Full (electrolytes, etc) during this time. Again I have never done a flush, but this is what others suggest to do.

She said they used to tell people to take ES but alot of them were throwing up, she gave me 5 of these to take tonight after the oil
http://www.naturessunshine.com/us/products/catalog/product/default.aspx?stocknum=990
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 3 Empty Re: How to remove Gall Stones naturally?

Post  angstman Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:07 am

Well that was interesting. This morning was my flush and I found about 20 stones, the biggest one being the size of my pinky nail. Crazy stuff. But I actually do feel better. And damn happy to be on a normal diet again.
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RobHealthMan Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:54 am

this is a very informative thread thanks everyone.

how does naturally removing gall stones aid in hair?

CS? thanks! Smile

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:02 am

RobHealthMan - I'm afraid I have no idea. However, I can say that having a gallbladder removed will probably adversely affect one's hair.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  RobHealthMan Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:07 am

thanks CS.
it seems like a good thing to do..clean out the gall..but i have so many things i have to do i wanted to prioritize this activity Smile

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:23 am

RobHealthMan - Those liver flushes do not actually remove stones, it is sludge. However, it is believed that Chanca Peidra helps breakdown the stones, it certainly works for kidney stones.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 3 Empty Hello

Post  OpenUp2URminD Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:54 am

Hey Forum, this is my first post here, long time listener first time caller. I have a question for CS or anyone who has input on this. My fiancee had to have Emergency gall bladder surgery a few months ago, she did not have the best diet previous to this.
Anyway, she is having problems galore after this surgery, pain in the RUQ, gas, and has to use the bathroom almost right after any meal she eats (she hasn't really changed her diet habits, most S/S appear after a greasy meal, or meals containing pork), this is really effecting her life as she is hesitant on eating in certain places due to her condition and having to use the restroom immediatly and the pain/being uncomfortable. I saw bile salts mentioned, is there any further info I could use that would help her situation.
OpenUp2URminD
OpenUp2URminD

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:29 pm

UrFnOutImFnIN - She'll want to take conjugated bile acids http://www.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Bile-Acid-Factors-333-mg-90-Capsules/172?at=0

She might want to determine what the culprit food is, and pork is certainly a possibility here.

The primary offending foods for gallbladder attacks are: Eggs (92.8 percent), pork (63.8 percent), onions (52.2 percent), chicken and turkey (34.8 percent), milk (24.6 percent), coffee (21.7 percent), and oranges (18.8 percent). Corn, beans, nuts, apples, tomatoes, peas, cabbage, spices, peanuts, fish, and rye accounted for between 14.5 percent and 1 percent of gallbladder attacks. In addition to foods, 14 of the 69 study participants-just over 20 percent-had gallbladder attacks caused by medications.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grateful Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:42 am

I suffered a gallbladder attack about six months ago. So, I decided to do a gallbladder flush. However, a day later or so, I developed an extremely high fever and went to hospital because I couldn't stop sweating. An ultrasound discovered that I had gallstones. What happened is that the flush was the cause of this reaction. Would I do another flush? Definitely! But if you are going to do one make sure you do it properly. The mistake I made was not softening the stones before the flush. The hard stones must have scraped the inside of my gallbladder and caused some kind of infection. Number one, I had to have softened the stones first by drinking apple juice everyday for a week or take Gold Grass Coin for a period of time before doing the flush. Number two, I need to have done a parasite cleanse prior the gallbladder flush. I highly recommend Hulda Clark's "The Cure for all Diseases" which outlines how to do the Parasite cleanse, kidney and colon cleanse and liver and gallbladder flush. Apparently, the instructions for these cleanses can be found on curezone.com.
Anyways, the doctors suggested I have surgery to remove my gallbladder. No way! First thing I did was contact IH on this forum and he gave me the best piece of advice that he's listed here. The food allergy effect that he mentions is certainly correct. My gallbladder flare-ups was caused by eating eggs. Eggs is number one on offending foods. I am also affected by pork. I also got a hold of Chanca Piedro that he recommended and I will tell you this stuff works. I take it almost daily. I also take milk thistle to protect my liver and I drink between 1.5 and 3 liters of water per day. Keep yourself hydrated and water just cleans everything out. Every morning and evening before bed I drink a big glass of warm water as well. Also take garlic oil capsules. They help dissolve stones. I can also recommend two excellent sites for gallstone advice and treatment. They are www.gallbladderattack.com and www.sensiblehealth.com. Both provide various supplements and dietary advice for gallstone problems.
The flushes do work but I will emphasize again - you must do it properly and cleanse out all the parasites first and soften the stones. Follow IH advice regarding food allergies and Chanca Piedro. Take supplements for the liver and gallbladder. If you do have an attack, drink a glass of beetroot juice (use beetroot powder0 with a tablespoon of flaxseed oil and the pain should subside.

Grateful

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:45 am

When people talk about drinking apple juice prior to doing the flush, what kind of apple juice is it? Does it matter? Can I drink a reasonably healthy organic apple juice not from concentrate?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:00 pm

Question:I understand that magnesium is a calcium antagonist but how would this help with gallstones since they're actually made from cholesterol

moby

http://stopmpb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:41 pm

I read that phosphatidyl choline might be able to slowly dissolve gall stones. I also heard that a beer a day (I guess it's the alcohol and acidity) could do the same as well. I'd go with the beer.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 3 Empty How to remove Gall Stones naturally?

Post  Manishakailesh Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:15 pm

yes beer in effective on these.. Smile 

Manishakailesh

http://www.liposuctionindubai.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:24 am

I  found a gem here.WoW so many stones.

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:48 am

lime
applecider vinegar
Ultra Phos liquid - once a week to stop teeth damage

this method will take a year, yes a year, but a teaspoon of the above taken everyday will dissolve them all, but may cause severe teeth damage too.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:19 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:lime
applecider vinegar
Ultra Phos liquid - once a week to stop teeth damage

this method will take a year, yes a year, but a teaspoon of the above taken everyday will dissolve them all, but may cause severe teeth damage too.

If you drink olive oil and lemon juice mix with a straw(Lol) you
would hava no problem with teeth .

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:24 am

Also rinsing with the water afterwards will prevent damage from strong acids...

Recommend magnesium, a herb chanca piedra, silica and iodine.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:30 am

Hell, just go for the operation. I had my gall bladder out last year and it was easy peasy. They poke 4 holes in you, blow you up with carbon dioxide, and remove the affending bladder...all in a couple of hours. Then they wake you up a couple more hours later and tell you to go home. You don't even need any pain killers since the laproscopic holes don't hurt a bit. Once it's out you're free from any pain and discomfort and can indulge in all kinds of deliciously greasy foods. You will even lose some weight since fat will go thru you undigested. It's a win-win situation.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

How to remove Gall Stones naturally? - Page 3 Empty Liver flush

Post  bocor Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:28 am

I believe in the liver flush Andreas moritz method I have done 5 over the last few years and have got out many stones I keep telling myself to do one every month until all my stones are gone but it is a hassle I would check out the liver flush forum on cure zone.com
Many hundreds if not thousands of people share their stories there on flushing many have avoided gallbladder surgery

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:05 am

Some of the suggestions here are the epitome of natural/alternative medicine harmfulness. Liver flushes (olive oil/epsom salt/lemon juice) are the most unhealthy procedures to perform on your body. Would you intentionally force your body to have diarrhea, a headache or much less a myocardial infarction?

If you understand your gallbladder to be a muscle (as well the sphincter of Oddi) then my analogy will make perfect sense. Imagine you have this inactive organ filled with heavy sludge forced into performing hours worth of hellacious contractions. It's similar to being slothful for years and suddenly attempting a triathlon on a full stomach. You are no more likely to bounce back from that inflammation and distention than an expectant mother carrying a child.

And those alleged stones from flushes are nothing more than saponated oil and sludge. There's no way for the bile duct to dilate enough to pass a marble through a straw.

Yet there are much less harmful ways to rid yourself of sludge and eventually melt those stones. If by "liver flush" it means consuming 1-3tbl daily of granulated lecithin, magnesium and even bile acid and the components of bile: taurine and copious amounts of glycine or bone broth or betaine, then go for it. If you do consume 3tbl daily make sure to balance out that additional phosphorus with calcium and magnesium.

My opinion is that an underactive gallbladder is the symptom of a low fat diet absent of choline.... one of the reasons for seafood, eggs, dairy and legumes being such healthful gallbladder foods. So yeah, also make sure to get enough healthful fats: DHA, palm, coconut, olive also enough fiber from plants.

Gallbladders serve a very important purpose unless you are a doctor looking to make a quick buck. For me bile flowing in a free and constant manner is among the most important roads to health. Certainly without a properly utilized gallbladder your body cannot fully metabolize fat soluble vitamins: A, D, E, K. And gallbladder removal only temporarily alleviates the attacks for anyone storing stones in the liver.

Good luck to anyone suffering out there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3