Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
O/T - CS, link me up with Strep B treatment? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
O/T - CS, link me up with Strep B treatment? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
O/T - CS, link me up with Strep B treatment? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
O/T - CS, link me up with Strep B treatment? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
O/T - CS, link me up with Strep B treatment? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
O/T - CS, link me up with Strep B treatment? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
O/T - CS, link me up with Strep B treatment? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
O/T - CS, link me up with Strep B treatment? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
O/T - CS, link me up with Strep B treatment? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

O/T - CS, link me up with Strep B treatment?

2 posters

Go down

O/T - CS, link me up with Strep B treatment? Empty O/T - CS, link me up with Strep B treatment?

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:11 am

I've been running around the internet, and this site for aout two hours now and I'm just not getting anywhere with it, my mother finally broke down and asked me to find a way to treat some sort of intestinal Streptoccocus B overgrowth so that it won't come back.

Do you have any links or personally written articles about dealing with this? I'm going to obviously get her on Iodine, off of sugar, alkilizing, getting anti-microbials into her diet, etc.

I'm going to go back and re-read some of your articles, many thanks.

Back to top Go down

O/T - CS, link me up with Strep B treatment? Empty Re: O/T - CS, link me up with Strep B treatment?

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:14 am

A< R - Silver Hydrosol would be one.

There's another form of silver that's more powerful than anything, and I will provide a source when I get the chance.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

O/T - CS, link me up with Strep B treatment? Empty Re: O/T - CS, link me up with Strep B treatment?

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:17 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:A< R - Silver Hydrosol would be one.

There's another form of silver that's more powerful than anything, and I will provide a source when I get the chance.

Very much appreciated, it's funny, all of my family is coming to me with issues that they were very quiet about for years now... change is happening.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:21 am

I should add that the strep seems to be in her bowels or intenstines, somewhere in that area anyway... I know that silver has been used in cases where somebodies throat has some sort of ailment, I assume that the treatment for the lower body would be much different? Would similar candida protocols be efficient?

Back to top Go down

Post  jerome Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:23 am

Have you explored MMS?

jerome

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:48 am

jerome wrote:Have you explored MMS?

Not enough to say I am confident in understanding it, would you mine linking me to something that you believe is reliable?

Back to top Go down

Post  jerome Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:41 am

There are some good reviews here:
http://www.amazon.com/Miracle-Mineral-Solution-21st-Century/product-reviews/0982471203/ref=sr_1_7_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&qid=1281303174&sr=8-7

http://www.amazon.com/Miracle-Mineral-Supplement-21st-Century/product-reviews/0979288444/ref=sr_1_11_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&qid=1281303174&sr=8-11

http://www.amazon.com/Miracle-Mineral-Supplement-Bottle-Purification/product-reviews/B00172YP42/ref=sr_1_2_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&qid=1281303174&sr=8-2

The book is a fascinating read. I've personally only used for colds which seemed to help. Oh also used on ringworm which killed within days after trying for weeks with tinactin etc.

The conclusion I've come to is that most of the reviews seem genuine, and the author/inventor has no ulterior motives. He doesn't even charge for his book online - download for free. The solution is ridiculously cheap - I spent about $30 - have used about 20 applications and haven't put a dent in the bottle.

Since theres very little money to be made, theres clearly no motive for mainstream media hype. After reading the personal letters the author posted in his book from dr's/dignitaries/etc. in Africa & other malaria stricken regions, there is absolutely no way this could all be a farce.

There's also some good active discussion about it on curezone.

Now will it help your Mom's condition? I'm not sure - but it seems worth investigating.

jerome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down