Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Oil pulling receipes
Waiora NCD Zeolite and salt water flush. EmptyYesterday at 6:06 pm by Maup

» Zeolite clinoptilolite?
Waiora NCD Zeolite and salt water flush. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2024 9:19 am by CausticSymmetry

» DHT gel usage???
Waiora NCD Zeolite and salt water flush. EmptyWed Oct 02, 2024 7:43 am by CausticSymmetry

» Carnivore Diet filled in bald spot.
Waiora NCD Zeolite and salt water flush. EmptyWed Oct 02, 2024 6:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS AND MODERN DISEASES
Waiora NCD Zeolite and salt water flush. EmptySun Sep 29, 2024 5:10 am by CausticSymmetry

» Butter packaging?
Waiora NCD Zeolite and salt water flush. EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 1:01 pm by Maup

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Waiora NCD Zeolite and salt water flush. EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 6:57 am by CausticSymmetry

» Time to put on a mask again
Waiora NCD Zeolite and salt water flush. EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 5:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Should an old milk tooth be pulled?
Waiora NCD Zeolite and salt water flush. EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 7:58 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Waiora NCD Zeolite and salt water flush.

3 posters

Go down

Waiora NCD Zeolite and salt water flush. Empty Waiora NCD Zeolite and salt water flush.

Post  2Young2BeBald Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:56 am

Im quite uncertain whether to use both together. Is it safe to do a salt water flush while using NCD Zeolite, will it be too much for the body since they are both used as a detoxifyer? or will the NCD Zeolite remove bromide on its own?

2Young2BeBald

Back to top Go down

Waiora NCD Zeolite and salt water flush. Empty Re: Waiora NCD Zeolite and salt water flush.

Post  JosephineMarie Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:13 am

You ask a good question and since I have liquid Zeolite myself, I wanted to know the answer as well. Then I found this link below and I'm not so terribly sure liquid zeolite is the way to go. God, and I have about 6 bottles of "bioavailable" liquid Zeolite I bought from Dr. Wong a couple of years ago. He's not selling it anymore because, he says, of the claims that are being made that it can fight and/or cure cancer--and that he doesn't want to be involved. Maybe he really just found out hat it contains alluminum and has been selling it to his clients and unwittingly poisoning them. Maybe the salt water flush is the way to go.

http://www.cqs.com/zeolite.htm
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Waiora NCD Zeolite and salt water flush. Empty Re: Waiora NCD Zeolite and salt water flush.

Post  2Young2BeBald Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:51 am

wow, I hope this isnt the case, I've purchased a few bottle and it wasnt cheap lol. I have read nothing but positive feed back on liquid zeolite. Can anyone else chime in to the validity of the link JosephineMarie posted?

2Young2BeBald

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:05 am

wow this scares the hell out of me! ive been using liquid zeolite for a month or so and now im thinking im being counterproductive with my metal cleansing protocol... any updates on this?
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:01 am

I don't have any updates, but I am doing a metal cleans with humifulvate. I tossed my liquid Zeolite. You win some and you lose some I figure. I received a Mercola email about some detox greens--I'll go see what thats about and if it has to do with cleansing heavy metals, I'll report back.
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down