Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
The most effective natural remedies and products I've found to grow back the hair and save the thinning ones in... EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
The most effective natural remedies and products I've found to grow back the hair and save the thinning ones in... EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
The most effective natural remedies and products I've found to grow back the hair and save the thinning ones in... EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
The most effective natural remedies and products I've found to grow back the hair and save the thinning ones in... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
The most effective natural remedies and products I've found to grow back the hair and save the thinning ones in... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
The most effective natural remedies and products I've found to grow back the hair and save the thinning ones in... EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
The most effective natural remedies and products I've found to grow back the hair and save the thinning ones in... EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
The most effective natural remedies and products I've found to grow back the hair and save the thinning ones in... EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
The most effective natural remedies and products I've found to grow back the hair and save the thinning ones in... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The most effective natural remedies and products I've found to grow back the hair and save the thinning ones in...

Go down

The most effective natural remedies and products I've found to grow back the hair and save the thinning ones in... Empty The most effective natural remedies and products I've found to grow back the hair and save the thinning ones in...

Post  kevinsremedies Wed May 19, 2010 8:08 am

Just recently I've been in Europe and talked to many homeopaths and herbal healers. The topic of my interest was hair loss. Most of men and some women are suffering from this illness hurting their confidence and making their life difficult.

What can we do to stop hair loss and reverse our scalp condition? There are many advices that have been given online and some of them are great but bigger part of them is not that effective.

First of all, when you noticed that your hair started falling out do not panic. If you do, the image of this hair loss idea will get in your sub-conscience and then it will be hard to fight this illness. Just say mentally to yourself that you have great hair and you always will.

You might not believe it, but it’s true. Focus on solution and do not hesitate to act and treat hair loss. The faster you start, the more hair you save and the faster you will eliminate hair loss or thinning hair.

I had the same problem, but I took the action at the early stage, and I advise you to do the same. I used and still use this effective hair loss remedy. Hair loss remedy Also, massage your scalp with a brush or fingers every day, twice a day (morning, evening). Do contrast showers (hot/cold) when you rinse your hair after conditioner. That makes the blood circulation of your scalp better.

I also use these USDA organic hair treatments: not expensive and very Effective Hair treatments, especially Burdock Rejuvenation Mask, and Agrimony oil hair treatment. I tested these products on my hair and I know they work better than well.
And DO NOT forget to massage your scalp with a brush but gently, first brushing forward, then back, then to the right and then to the left. It should take 5-7 minutes. You will see redness; it's good, it means that your blood circulating and stimulating hair roots.
Do not give up!

To your continued health and thick and strong hair,
Kevin M.

kevinsremedies

Back to top Go down