Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
ocean water - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
ocean water - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
ocean water - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
ocean water - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
ocean water - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
ocean water - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
ocean water - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
ocean water - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
ocean water - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ocean water

+12
Lw
duel_black
Paradox
Yanks
NewReg
Amaranthaceae
pancacke
Decro435
Misirlou
Mastery
nidhogge
CausticSymmetry
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

ocean water - Page 3 Empty Re: ocean water

Post  pancacke Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:09 am

Mastery wrote:What did jdp say about Lemon?
Check the last page...IMO negative ions offer the greatest benefits(excluding the excellent taste)

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:39 am

9rugrats5 wrote:Cannot say about ocean water, as i don't live close to one. But since reading this thread, I have been occasionally trying dissolving some mountain salt (the non-iodized, whole kind) in some water and rubbing it in my hair/scalp. I have tried it 4-5 times now, and there is definitely a tingling and itching sensation for a few minutes after this, which soon goes away.

There seems to be something to this. Maybe this method is a quick way to supply minerals topically to the scalp. Getting the salt solution to near isotonic (with the body) levels might be a good idea. This is also suggested in the discussion already. Ayurveda practices also almost always suggest using isotonic water in various cleansing practices.

Maybe one of these days I'm going to try a whole body salt water rub after showering.

Thanks mastery, and everyone else.

All I can say is my hair looks thicker, but I still have doubts as to whether it has taken me forwards or backwards. For example, the frontal hair line in me is slightly diffuse - is it receeding? well, no as the line is still the same (or at worst fractionally, but the changes there seem to occur when under periods of extreme stress) - and now i do see many new hairs coming through since beginning the ocean water protocol in August. Many of them look darker & thicker - I can see at least 10 - 20. Two were even beneath the hair line, but is that just old hairs fall, new hairs coming back & may fall out in a shorter length, but so far none of them have & thety do look darker & thicker. So has it helped me stop my weak period of 2010- 2011 or is it speeding it up?

Two thoughts - I find it very hard to believe that something as natural & healthy as ocean water would be detrimental? Also those shorter hairs which are darker & thicker are encouraging...

Any positive thoughts to share, which may help me stay committed?

CS - I'd appreciate your views here as like you I think Ive almost completely stopped hair loss but want to know if these are signs that I'm winning ir imagining it. And don't forget I'm closer to 50 years of age than 30! Also CS - how would you raise testosterone naturally. Just beginning Black tea protocol. I'll call to discuss...

One other thing I have just relocated again, and by that I mean moving my house several thousand miles back to my avatar - so I expected some loss getting here, as moving house is one of the most stressful things you can do. Within a few weeks of arriving I went back to zero shed, as it was before I left. By zero I mean - when sleeping or resting and very very few when I shower (say 3?) - but for those of you who want to try it, remember this is a combination protocol - lemon water, 80% plant based diet, alkaline, good protein, daily ocean water, Immortal's supps (all of them), weights (+ handstands), reflexology or acupuncture, Gaunitz topical and getting back into OMG LLLT.

The only thing that always sets me back are anti DHT topicals, for some reason that makes me shed - bugga!
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Mastery,

Could you share your head injury recovery protocol. I have a feeling that it is more important for hair than perhaps you realise.

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:48 am

I suggest you read "Save Your Brain" by Dr Michael Colgan. It is only a fraction of what he knows and written deliberately low brow, but you may be able to find online his presentation to Cambridge University on neurogenesis at the SENS 4 conference.

Personally I feel much of neurogenesis is possible now, however the costs of such a program are not low. I would suggest in excess of $100k per year, certainly 30k for all the supps. The high costs is one ofteh erasons I live in an offshore environment where there is no tax on supplements coming in, no income tax and no silly laws saying you cant take a herb or a vitamin...

I have added to this in a lay manner, by doing as much of my weight bearing exercise as possible inverted. For example, find a decline bench (head beneath feet) and do all you bench press and shoulder weights in that position. The blood flow to the scalp is amazing. Also handstand push ups as I have said many times are invaluable, as is ironically MEDITATION.

Also jdp makes a number of excellent points, including about lymph flow being more important that circulation.

jdp would you be kind enough to elaborate on why that is?

Jdp I also agree with you about the grounding effect of the ocean. I was unaware of the zetapotential of lemons, I wonder what else supports that.

OK back to my Nori, arugula and avocado & tumeric, paprikae and curry powder wrapsl
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:11 pm

Now back to the waters surrounding my avatar - AMAZING!

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3