Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Having good results  EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Having good results  EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Having good results  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Having good results  EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Having good results  EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Having good results  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Having good results  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Having good results  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Having good results  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Having good results

3 posters

Go down

Having good results  Empty Having good results

Post  bocor Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:18 am

Have been a member here for many years and used to post on hairlosstalk but it continues to be down
Wanted to post my regimen if anyone else is interested to try
Its kind of expensive but seems to be working
I have regrown some hair and thickened a good bit after 3 plus months before staring i have been like 70 percent bald it horshoe pattern with hardly any hair on the crown for over 20 years and am making noticable gains so the dead follicle theory doesnt hold up in my case
I will list my full regimen here i have used minox off and on for 20 years by the way and no real gains till now
Btw i take no antiandrogens
B complex vitamin c vitamin d 10000 iu per day
Nicotinamide ribosode 1250 mg per day
Arginine alpha ketoglutarate 12 grams per day
3 servings of Skyr yogurt per day
Ceremonial cacao 3 TBSP per day
Foretropin fertilized egg tolk powder 22 grams per day
30 grams tomato paste per day
Alot pf these things help with aging too but have a lot of regrowth studies backing these internals
Ok and here are my topicals

They all have regrowth studies backing them as well
Microneedle once per week with 1.5 mm dermapen
Minoxidil only once per day in the morning
Wash my hair only at night with sebamed caffeine piroctone olamine shampoo
Also use alpecin double effect
After shampooing at night i liberally apply ostigrow topical based on ostrich antibodies to neutralize dht this ones bit of a gamble but the studies look good and afraid to drop it in case its helping
I let that dry about an hour its water based and not sticky or oily at all i then liberally apply the minimalist hair serum which has the procapil and yhe other ingredients proven to regrow gair better than minox in recent study i liberally apply that everynight one hour after ostigrow
Also 3 times a week i use a blue led acne device for about an hour concentrating on thinning areas here again there is a good regrowth study showing results with blue light emmiting diodes
Well thats pretty much it good luck all

bocor

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Having good results  Empty Re: Having good results

Post  Auriga Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:41 pm

Hi there,

I admire your perseverance and it is great to here you getting gains. I am interested in the micro-needling element of your regimen because I am using a 1.00mm every week. The studies in this article I will link show how effective it can be with or without minoxidil. It seems to yield positive results consistently over time in all cases.

Along with all the elements of your regime,would you say you noticed the significant improvement after a few months after introducing micro-needling or one or the other elements into it ?

Did you experiment with different lengths of needle ?

http://msfullhair.com/microneedling-for-hair-loss-derma-roller-for-hair-growth/

Auriga

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:34 am

I do think microneedling does help for sure i used years ago with minox and it worked to some degree but dont really know why i stopped lol
I have always used 1.5 mm once a week now and now i use a doctor pen from amazon i use the nano needles supposedly less pain i started everything at the same time pretty much so i cant be certain of whats doing what unfortunately . With the dermapen i move it pretty slowly otherwise it can scrape the scalp a little bit i spend a solid 20 minutes or so till my scalp overall is pretty red and sore

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Guy Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:25 am

bocor wrote:Have  been a member here for many years and used to post on hairlosstalk but it continues to be down
Wanted to post my regimen if anyone else is interested to try
Its kind of expensive but seems to be working
I have regrown some hair and thickened a good bit after 3 plus months before staring i have been like 70 percent bald it horshoe pattern  with hardly any hair on the crown for over 20 years and am making noticable gains so the dead follicle theory doesnt hold up in my case
I will list my full regimen here i have used minox off and on for 20 years by the way and no real gains till now
Btw i take no antiandrogens
B complex vitamin c vitamin d 10000 iu per day
Nicotinamide ribosode 1250 mg per day
Arginine alpha ketoglutarate 12 grams per day
3 servings of Skyr yogurt per day
Ceremonial cacao 3 TBSP per day
Foretropin fertilized egg tolk powder 22 grams per day
30 grams tomato paste per day
Alot pf these things help with aging too but have a lot of regrowth studies backing these internals
Ok and here are my topicals

They all have regrowth studies backing them as well
Microneedle once per week with 1.5 mm dermapen
Minoxidil only once per day in the morning
Wash my hair only at night with sebamed caffeine piroctone olamine shampoo
Also use alpecin double effect
After shampooing at night i liberally apply ostigrow topical based on ostrich antibodies to neutralize dht this ones bit of a gamble but the studies look good and afraid to drop it in case its helping
I let that dry about an hour its water based and not sticky or oily at all i then liberally apply the minimalist hair serum which has the procapil and yhe other ingredients proven to regrow gair better than minox in recent study i liberally apply that everynight one hour after ostigrow
Also 3 times a week i use a blue led acne device for about an hour concentrating on thinning areas here again there is a good regrowth study showing results with blue light emmiting diodes
Well thats pretty much it good luck all

Hi Bocor,

The thing is that you use Minoxidil. It would have been very intrested to see what kind of result you would have without it.

We currently have no idea if your result is thanks to minox, if what you take helps minox working better or not.

I would not try to reproduce this regimen because I don't want to touch to minox any more.

Anyway, I hope you'll continue to have good results with this.

Jean-Guy

mature_hairline_coper likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down