Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Scalp Botox Treatment EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Scalp Botox Treatment EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Scalp Botox Treatment EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Scalp Botox Treatment EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Scalp Botox Treatment EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Scalp Botox Treatment EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Scalp Botox Treatment EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Scalp Botox Treatment EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Scalp Botox Treatment EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Scalp Botox Treatment

4 posters

Go down

Scalp Botox Treatment Empty Scalp Botox Treatment

Post  MikeGore Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:08 am

A while back there were people posting here about botox injected to the scalp to regrow hair. Whatever happened with that? Did people have success?

I've found a place to have this done. I just wanted find out what are the specific injection sites. I need to make sure it's done correctly as I've read that incorrectly injected botox can actually cause hair to recede and this is obviously the opposite of what we want.

Another thing I am concerned about is the pain. How painful it will feel.

And also can botox cause me to have flu like symptoms and if I need to prepare for if with vitamins.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Scalp Botox Treatment Empty Re: Scalp Botox Treatment

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:31 am

MikeGore wrote:A while back there were people posting here about botox injected to the scalp to regrow hair. Whatever happened with that? Did people have success?

I've found a place to have this done. I just wanted find out what are the specific injection sites. I need to make sure it's done correctly as I've read that incorrectly injected botox can actually cause hair to recede and this is obviously the opposite of what we want.

And also can botox cause me to have flu like symptoms and if I need to prepare for if with vitamins.

Using Botox for hair growth may cause side effects, such as scalp pain and difficulty swallowing. Not a lot of known...based on what happens for skin purposes, the effects will not last.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:18 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:
MikeGore wrote:A while back there were people posting here about botox injected to the scalp to regrow hair. Whatever happened with that? Did people have success?

Using Botox for hair growth may cause side effects, such as scalp pain and difficulty swallowing. Not a lot of known...based on what happens for skin purposes, the effects will not last.

Oh my, I never heard of this before until you mentioned it. I already have swallowing problems when eating food. Is this common, can it using botox on scalp be dangerous? I've never done botox in my life. Really worried now. Is that for the first few days or something.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:13 pm

I'll be doing the botox to the scalp treatment by the end of this month. I've read about botulism and I'm scared to death about it. Hopefully nothing goes wrong, but this botox on the scalp treatment seems like the best thing so far.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:38 pm

I commend you for your bravery and hope you end up with a full head of hair.

Did you look into PRP injections in the scalp?

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:10 pm

thissucks wrote:I commend you for your bravery and hope you end up with a full head of hair.

Did you look into PRP injections in the scalp?  

Thanks. I did look into PRP before, but I believe exosomes are much better than PRP. I am considering doing that at some point.

Not too fond of the idea of putting a toxin like botox into my body, but it seems very promising to me, so it looks like something I need to do. I'm wondering could the botox toxin cause permanent side effects or even accelerated aging? When you think about it, free radical damage theory says we need to detox our bodies from toxins for longevity etc. So how does that apply to putting a toxin like botox into our body? Is that introducing a serious radical damage that could accelerate aging? I hope not. Not sure what to make of that.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:22 am

Visited a clinic for the scalp botox. It was just the consultation. Will have to book a separate appointment for the actual treatment. I was little hesitant to go forward since he hardly had any patients that he applied this to.

Another thing I am also considering is the exosome treatment. I was planning to do these in two separate times, that is 2 months apart. Is it possible that the botox can interfere with the efficacy of the exosomes, or vice versa i.e. the exosomes affect the efficacy of the botox, if it is done at the same time? In terms of its effectiveness and benefits. Worried they are going to cancel each other out or something, e.g. reduction in effectiveness. Or is it best to do both at the same time, on the same day? What are your thoughts on this?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:16 pm

So many complex treatments. Wouldn't a hair transplant be easier?

shaftless

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:07 pm

I have another consultation tomorrow at another clinic.

Tbh I'm scared shitless. I hope nothing goes wrong. I never knew botox could be so dangerous.

Is there something I should have in the house in case of an emergency? Like an antitoxin. I've heard there is no anti-dote though if it goes wrong.

Also, whatever nerve and muscles is affected, they are just temporarily suspending right? The same nerves will still be there to function once it wears off right?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:55 am

MikeGore wrote:I have another consultation tomorrow at another clinic.

Tbh I'm scared shitless. I hope nothing goes wrong. I never knew botox could be so dangerous.

Is there something I should have in the house in case of an emergency? Like an antitoxin. I've heard there is no anti-dote though if it goes wrong.

Also, whatever nerve and muscles is affected, they are just temporarily suspending right? The same nerves will still be there to function once it wears off right?

It poisons the nerves, to it starts to regenerate after 6 months....

Probably need a long term study to show post operative results:

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2020/1501893/

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:19 am

Just a quick update. I've had the botox injections to the scalp. It wasn't any more painful than the carboxyltherapy I did in the past.

That said, I feel like nothing has changed. I can still move my scalp muscles. It feels almost like the doctor did it wrong. Not sure what to make about that.

I've just found out about a study saying botox injections can cause bone loss! Is this true?! The study mentions injections done to the jaw bone and not the scalp, but it's probably same in the scalp too.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6409568/

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down