Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Why my hair are going thin day by day and getting damaged? EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Why my hair are going thin day by day and getting damaged? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Why my hair are going thin day by day and getting damaged? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Why my hair are going thin day by day and getting damaged? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Why my hair are going thin day by day and getting damaged? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Why my hair are going thin day by day and getting damaged? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Why my hair are going thin day by day and getting damaged? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Why my hair are going thin day by day and getting damaged? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Why my hair are going thin day by day and getting damaged? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Why my hair are going thin day by day and getting damaged?

3 posters

Go down

Why my hair are going thin day by day and getting damaged? Empty Why my hair are going thin day by day and getting damaged?

Post  itsmaira Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:12 pm

I don't know why I start losing my hair. My hair get damaged at the edges. Hair line is receding. I am taking too much stress for it and I am very worried about it.  Please suggest me some solution of this problem.  One of my friend suggest me to take some hair treatments and she told me different hair clinic and Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic is one of them. I don’t know em very confuse just suggest me something please!!!

itsmaira

Back to top Go down

Why my hair are going thin day by day and getting damaged? Empty Re: Why my hair are going thin day by day and getting damaged?

Post  CF Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:53 pm

My suggestion would be to follow the complete Immortal Hair supplement regimen for your sex, get FUE hair transplants (the site that you posted has some good before and after photos, although you also might want to also check out Dr. Rahal if travelling to Canada or the U.S. would not be a problem) and to use an SLS free shampoo that you add some essential oils to.  I Googled essential oils and hair growth and use many of the oils that had studies done on them, albeit most were mice studies.  (When Googling I find it helps to add the word 'abstract' to the search. That will help limit the results to studies.  But if you'd like I can provide you with all the oils I use...I'm just a little lazy at the moment.)  And I usually add some caffeine powder to the shampoo as well.

I like to vigorously brush each morning with a firm plastic brush so that it hurts (but not excessively).  A serendipitous effect of adding essential oils to shampoo is that I find the peppermint oil (I'm assuming it's the peppermint oil) reduces the pain, but I figure any wounding effect should still exist.

I also have a Derminator (a medium priced microneedling device) and I should probably begin using that.  There are studies that back up the effectiveness of microneedling.

CF

Back to top Go down

Why my hair are going thin day by day and getting damaged? Empty Visiting a Hair Surgeon will be worth of it

Post  sachink2633 Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:41 pm

As per your explanation, it seems that you are facing serious hair loss condition. And I think your friend suggested you the right thing. Just gather some more information about the clinic and only visit if they have experienced hair treatment doctors.

sachink2633

Back to top Go down

Why my hair are going thin day by day and getting damaged? Empty Thank you for it

Post  itsmaira Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:43 pm

sachink2633 wrote:As per your explanation, it seems that you are facing serious hair loss condition. And I think your friend suggested you the right thing. Just gather some more information about the clinic and only visit if they have experienced hair treatment doctors.

itsmaira

Back to top Go down

Why my hair are going thin day by day and getting damaged? Empty You are always welcome!

Post  sachink2633 Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:47 pm

If you face any issue in the future then feel free to share it here.

sachink2633

Back to top Go down

Why my hair are going thin day by day and getting damaged? Empty Re: Why my hair are going thin day by day and getting damaged?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down