Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Antioxidants... and how many to take EmptyToday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Antioxidants... and how many to take EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Antioxidants... and how many to take EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Antioxidants... and how many to take EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Antioxidants... and how many to take EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Antioxidants... and how many to take EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Antioxidants... and how many to take EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Antioxidants... and how many to take EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Antioxidants... and how many to take EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Antioxidants... and how many to take

Go down

Antioxidants... and how many to take Empty Antioxidants... and how many to take

Post  averagejoe001 Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:21 am

Hi all

I'm trying to get a better understanding of the value of antioxidants. To start with, are they all cumulative?

So, assuming

1. Person A only takes Antioxidant Boost from HairEvo
  2. Person B takes a supplement like Hydrogen Boost
  3. Person C (say me in this case) takes a variety of supplements (ALA, Carnitine, Astaxanthin, Tocotrienols, Carnosine, Curcumin, Vit C, Capros)

It seems to me that antioxidants exert different effects - so Vitamin E might be good for lipid peroxidation while Carnosine might be good for glycation, but does the inverse apply?

The reason for this question is so that i can understand at what point I'm taking too much. And as i don't feel any different taking these, I need to think if this shouldn't be simplified somehow.

I accept that minerals are necessary and that water soluble vitamins need topping up. No worries there - I want to focus the discussion on antioxidants.

At what point does a person take too many antioxidants? I could easily add apple polyphenols to this list, but to what avail?

averagejoe001

Back to top Go down