Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Fasting / Intermittent Fasting (CS: need your help) EmptyToday at 3:49 am by Atlas

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Fasting / Intermittent Fasting (CS: need your help) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Fasting / Intermittent Fasting (CS: need your help) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Fasting / Intermittent Fasting (CS: need your help) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Fasting / Intermittent Fasting (CS: need your help) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Fasting / Intermittent Fasting (CS: need your help) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Fasting / Intermittent Fasting (CS: need your help) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Fasting / Intermittent Fasting (CS: need your help) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Fasting / Intermittent Fasting (CS: need your help) EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Fasting / Intermittent Fasting (CS: need your help)

3 posters

Go down

Fasting / Intermittent Fasting (CS: need your help) Empty Fasting / Intermittent Fasting (CS: need your help)

Post  ninelives25 Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:22 am

I did intermittent fasting and 18 hour long fasts for over 8 - 10 months now, and in the process lost a crazy amount of hair.
During this time, I also ate a lot of cheese and on occasions some bread - both of which, I believe, have also contributed to loss of hair.

I want to understand what I should do to get my hair back - or even if it is possible at all. Healthy eating and CS's regimen helped my hair for over 4 years. But I lose a crazy lot to intermittent fasting and age (42 yo)

Should I expect my hair to grow back now that I've stopped / slowed down fasting?

Any help will be deeply appreciated as always!

Thanks
M

ninelives25

Back to top Go down

Fasting / Intermittent Fasting (CS: need your help) Empty Re: Fasting / Intermittent Fasting (CS: need your help)

Post  cdto2012 Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:21 pm

I suppose you were doing the 18 hours to spike HGH levels? Were your levels ever tested ? I want to start doing this after I get tested and see if I can drink juice during the fasting time and still get an HGH boost. Interesting that your hair fell out, sorry to hear this . I would have thought that HGH would be good for hair.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Fasting / Intermittent Fasting (CS: need your help) Empty Re: Fasting / Intermittent Fasting (CS: need your help)

Post  ninelives25 Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:31 pm

cdto2012 wrote:I suppose you were doing the 18 hours to spike HGH levels?  Were your levels ever tested ?  I want to start doing this after I get tested and see if I can drink juice during the fasting time and still get an HGH boost.   Interesting that your hair fell out, sorry to hear this .  I would have thought that HGH would be good for hair.

Nope, I did not test my HGH level - for anyone planning to try this I have several warnings:

1. Obviously, accelerated hair loss could be a conceivable outcome.
2. Here's what is scarier - I lost a bit of eye sight in the process! My eye sight became blurrier and my pre-existing myopia has gotten worse.
3. It can be challenging to maintain a healthy diet after 18+ hours of fasting - I would eat anything I could lay my hands upon - it usually turned out to be ok stuff but still...

On the positive side - I felt really good - my mind felt clearer after 15 hours of fasting.

Thanks for reading, and good luck with your fasting plans. I think you got the idea right - to drink really nutritious fruit / veggie juices during the fasting process. I think you should also look into supplementing with multivitamins / BCAA.

ninelives25

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:04 am

It might be from releasing toxins stored from the fat. Fat contains about a 1000 times concentration of various toxic substances accumulated over a lifetime.

HIIT really boosts lipolysis, and that can liberate these toxins.

There is a way to help mobilize these substances out, but the problem is that opens up a rather detailed discussion.
I'll private message you the details.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down