Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

+61
AlexisG
kraj19
stronghands
zn
Directo
proscar3
Hairbeback
gongosso
uznemirex
Schitz Popinov
AntioxidantsIsGood
Westduck
missedboat07
Jonathan_Strange
Bs1224
Jimbosteve88
brooksDT
Mechanotransduction
keepitsimple
jaredbecker
dokuldudokulecek
tooyoungforthis
brandnew
DrSteveBrule
CampOfDavid
NW0forward
Iwillsucceed
Joey Ramone
HairMeOut
rofl
sanderson
nosei
Growdamnit
Sage 1
Xenon
Jay07
mattc
TLD22
Resistance
SonofOdin
Seuxin
crysanthium
ozash
Pompadour
teacup
iuyyighghghgkh
longhair31
Hotspur
focuspoint
long hair
piranha
RAptor
Reborn Hair PPP
bov51
MovieJunkie89
MikeGore
Smurfy
Biffy
johndoe1225
lookalike
drex1999
65 posters

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 4 Empty Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  MovieJunkie89 Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:06 pm

2 week update on using Paul Taylor's Skull Expansion exercises along with DT-CPR, my hair feels great. It just feels very alive and healthy. It seems to be thickening at a very slow pace. I'm also on day 3 of Nofap, as I just wanted to give myself the best shot at regrowing my temples. I think it's only a matter of time before I begin to get some regrowth, however, I'm thinking of adding IH's Top 6 to my regime to speed things up. Even though I'm sure the Skull Expansion techniques are good enough to reverse MPB on its own I still want the other benefits from IH's regimen. I'm so excited Very Happy and I can't wait to beat this thing. Peace!

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 4 Empty Photos 3 1/2 months

Post  cdto2012 Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:43 pm

Photos 3  1/2 months

Hi  glad to hear that your outlook is positive and your hair is feeling good, that is one of the first things that I noticed was the spring and bounce of my grafts improved.

I have a bunch of new photos but I will just post a few of them because the thickening is obvious to me and it is very encouraging. As I mentioned my enzyme cleanse showed no flaking meaning to me that the skin has reached a good degree of regeneration.   Still traveling so tried with a hand held light.

This is the side and below  the grafts above the lower temple area. Below the grafts was originally slick bald ( of course the lower sides had some normal hair). Now you can see the lengthening and thickening of the new hairs. The grafts are seen at the very top of the photo as the very thick black hairs.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/19/35/15/42/20160210.jpg
view more toward the V near the sides and the top grafts area
https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/19/35/15/42/20160211.jpg

This is the other side,  just kind of a basic follow up on the temple area that I am keeping clipped, but it is gaining in density

https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/19/35/15/42/20160212.jpg

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 4 Empty clarification...

Post  crysanthium Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:47 am

Hey CDTO .. I am a lurker that has used DMT on and off with some mixed success and am now trying your "bottle" method. I have been using it for about 1.5 weeks now. I notice after I do the method I have "dents" in my scalp from the pressure that go away within an hour ... do you get this also or am I applying too much pressure? I also find that my thinning areas are not as sensitive to this kind of pressure as is say the side of my head where my hair is normal ... does this correlate with your results?

I woulld like to try the enzyme and Tea tree oil part of the regimen .. however I am a bit noobie to topicals... could you be more specific about what/ where you buy these things and how you mix these things before applying them. I don't want to half-ass it and do the wrong thing.

I have read your prior posts and see the link for meat tenderizer ... but the exact mixing and where you get the other products would be helpful .. like you I am considering HT but if I could regain a little/maintain might not need to go that route .. thx and good luck!

crysanthium

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:20 pm

Hi,     glad to hear people's responses about where the pain is located and how the treatment is effecting them.  The indentations are normal and are a good indicator that your pressure level is decent. The painful areas when pressed vary by person. Many areas on my scalp were sore, and especially on the sides and temples.  Now most all of the soreness is gone.
  For the meat tenderizer,  I had listed the basic enzyme ingredients in the past treads, it can be bought with the spices in a grocery store or find an enzyme treatment with bromelain and papain .  Then I mix the powder with honey until it is a paste that can be spread on the scalp and left for 3 hours.   Test a small area of skin first for allergy reaction.
   For the tea tree,  I used maybe 5-8 drops of full strength and smeared it across the entire scalp.  I am pretty sure cinnamon oil works for mites also, but it is also recommended at  the time of massage to redden the skin.  Test to see if you can stand full strength and not after a shower.
  Hopefully you can avoid the HT,  the scar is forever and the results seem on the thin side. A few months of inexpensive trials and I think I will get a full restore in about a year.  In the mean time the progress makes my hair look alive enough and with potential.  I guess my crown is growing back too.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Seuxin Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:41 pm

Hello,

So...the goal is to break/dissolve calcium in the scalp right ?
What is the full method if i don't want to use th "pinch" method. The bottle method ?

Seuxin

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:30 am

The method is on the page one of this thread, the theory is spread throughout the 2 different threads. There is plenty of content specific writing so it is worth the time to browse the total of about 15 pages before you commit a few months. We have some guys trying the process, but I am not sure if anybody is doing all of the basic components. The juice fast and vitamin C might be important also. A healthy immune system never hurts.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:02 am

Hey there

If we don't use the plastic bottles, can we just knead a large area of our scalps with our fingers/knuckles at once to avoid pinching as you mention in your second post?

EDIT: Oh also, how "loose" is your scalp? I'm worried if I make my scalp too loose it will affect my face by sagging or something, but I do a lot of facial exercises so maybe not

Last edited by johndoe1225 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Seuxin Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:08 am

It's not easy to understand the process with the "bottle"....
I realy wonder if this theory is true or not....

Seuxin

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:24 pm

for the bottle use both hands and use the rounded edge near the end of the vitamin bottle to press on the scalp for 5-10 small circles ( 1/2 inch diameter) then move to the next area .   Press hard enough  to leave dents in the skin or sub skin (galea) on the top of the head (if you can see the scalp - they should go away in an hour).  
Also make sure any forehead vessels are bulging. Do not press hard enough to leave bruise marks. Do not friction or crease the skin unnecessarily.  Try to grate or rub the skin across the skull.  Best to do the entire scalp spending more time on the areas that are sore if tolerable.  I aim for 20-30 minutes 3 times a day.
   Others have reported good results with massage (some have not, but this process is different).  For me to see areas that were really hairless to truly show lengthening and thickening as shown in the last set of pictures;  I say for sure the process is working for me.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Seuxin Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:26 pm

Hello,

Thanks a lot for the explanations ! Btw, 20-30 minutes, 3 times a day, it's a lot :\
No chemical way to replace this method ?

Seuxin

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:09 pm

So let me get this straight to see if I have understood you method correctly. This process is different to massage, you are not doing circular massage like movement to make the scalp 'breathe' so to speak. You are pressing down with a hard surface like a bottle, to breakdown any build-up of deposits etc in the scalp to allow it get supply or blood, nutrients and drainage of the lymph nodes in the scalp?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:39 am

Yes this is a 2 handed pressure, it can be painful, it does very much change the scalp health and circulation.  Others have suggested using ascorbic acid and DMSO as a chemical way to break up calcification, but  "if " that worked perfectly I am not sure the blood vessels would be as stimulated as with massage.  Also I think the high pressure causes a regeneration healing response that brings in platelet growth factors to assist.
Hi John Doe, sorry I missed your previous post, welcome back. You can use any hard object and you can let us know how your youthful skin does with looseness.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Reborn Hair PPP Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:13 am

cdto2012 wrote:Yes this is a 2 handed pressure, it can be painful, it does very much change the scalp health and circulation.  Others have suggested using ascorbic acid and DMSO as a chemical way to break up calcification, but  "if " that worked perfectly I am not sure the blood vessels would be as stimulated as with massage.  Also I think the high pressure causes a regeneration healing response that brings in platelet growth factors to assist.
 Hi John Doe,  sorry I missed your previous post,  welcome back.  You can use any hard object and you can let us know how your youthful skin does with looseness.

Hi cdto2012,

I am now incorporating your bottle strategy for better penetration. Is it normal to see dents in my scalp? My scalp is very elastic so I don't feel too much pain. Is this normal?

By the way, I am using this type of bottle: http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/biotin-5-mg-60-capsules/vs-1868#.VrzOgWgrK70

Also, maybe a food for thought, I am also now incorporating the mag gro roller: https://www.google.com/search?q=mag+gro+roller&espv=2&biw=1680&bih=925&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiR5OS-p_DKAhUEMGMKHcWbAI4Q_AUIBygC#imgrc=SQSqOcJpCs4qmM%3A

Anyone have positive experiences using such a device?

Thanks again for perpetually and thoroughly documenting your diligent efforts!

Reborn Hair PPP (Prayer, Patience, Perseverance)
Reborn Hair PPP
Reborn Hair PPP

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:27 am

Hi  Reborn Hair,   always nice to have you checking in.   This has turned out to be such a supportive and info oriented thread, thanks in part to you and the others keeping it positive.  The dents seem to be the theme these days, as I get private messages also about them.  Yes they seem normal and should disappear in about an hour. They show the deeper tissue penetration and how it is probably pressing into the galea  and stimulating regeneration at deep levels.
   I am guessing that you do not have much pain because of your extensive massage practice on your scalp. I suppose that this makes your videos posted earlier posted a recommended view for those that are having too much pain to start with. I you might just be a lucky one that can handle the 2 handed maybe 15 - 20 pounds of pressure without pain.
   Well I hope your special preparation leads to hairy results.  I think you had most of your hair left,  I really would like to see somebody with that kind of young fast paced shed say for sure that they are regrowing.
   I will say again, it takes special light and oil to see the lengthening;  casual looking in random mirrors, even at my stage, can make it look like not much is progressing.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Reborn Hair PPP Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:21 pm

cdto2012 wrote:Hi  Reborn Hair,   always nice to have you checking in.   This has turned out to be such a supportive and info oriented thread, thanks in part to you and the others keeping it positive.  The dents seem to be the theme these days, as I get private messages also about them.  Yes they seem normal and should disappear in about an hour. They show the deeper tissue penetration and how it is probably pressing into the galea  and stimulating regeneration at deep levels.
   I am guessing that you do not have much pain because of your extensive massage practice on your scalp. I suppose that this makes your videos posted earlier posted a recommended view for those that are having too much pain to start with. I you might just be a lucky one that can handle the 2 handed maybe 15 - 20 pounds of pressure without pain.
   Well I hope your special preparation leads to hairy results.  I think you had most of your hair left,  I really would like to see somebody with that kind of young fast paced shed say for sure that they are regrowing.
   I will say again, it takes special light and oil to see the lengthening;  casual looking in random mirrors, even at my stage, can make it look like not much is progressing.

Hey cdto2012,

Thanks for the kind note.

Yes; pain is minimal because of 8 months worth of massaging. My results are so far satisfactory with a minor exception - small penny size bald spot near the left frontal region which has remained stagnant even before I started the regimen. I absolutely have no clue why this spot has remained "dead" even though the miniaturized vellus hairs are visible to my eye. The vellus hairs has not changed in density, length, or size. The weird thing is that I am experiencing terminal growth on the right and left temples. I think the dermaroller is the golden weapon for stimulating specifically REGROWTH. However, I have been using the dermaroller every 10 days for about 8 months now even on the left frontal stagnant region, but I don't know why the area still remains unresponsive.

Any ideas or suggestions will generously be appreciated!

Thanks again and keep up the good work man! I know your efforts will pay off!

Reborn Hair PPP (Prayer, Patience, Perseverance)
Reborn Hair PPP
Reborn Hair PPP

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 4 Empty CDTO .. re: meat tenderizer

Post  crysanthium Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:00 am

I cannot find meat tenderizer like you describe in my grocery dept... can you post a link to where I might order it online? Thanks.

crysanthium

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:09 am

Hi, I got my original brand in Asia, but I see that they sell the ingredients Bromelain and Papain in capsules on Amazon. Then comes the issue of how to mix it to the correct amount to treat skin. As a facial " peel " it is a premixed product. I gave a link for an affordable product.

http://www.amazon.com/Raya-ENZYME-PEELING-CREAM-109/dp/B01AGY647W/ref=sr_1_13?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1455667250&sr=1-13&keywords=Bromelain+Papain+facial

http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Life-Bromelain-Papain-Capsules/dp/B00020IG8G

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:06 pm

simple fact people ...vellus hair can go terminal
the base of the hair shaft can grow thicker/darker and keep growing so only the tip seen vellus .
no one come to argue me on this ,you cant change my mind Basketball
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:06 pm

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 4 QlYnzhJ

simply push the edge of the plastic cap against your skull meanwhile you move the edge like a circle on your scalp .you do that to crush calcification .

for galea muscle go here
http://www.bornagainhair.com/

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsL3hZr2xsJctjaQgfctuWU0lLtLQrxpw1LUtsx4-5kwDLm4tpDA

the 3rd muscle will be above your ears ..just google for them.

long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:41 pm

In the past I've talked about hearing clicking sounds in my temples when I do this method. Now when I do it I hear CRUNCHING sounds, like really loud crunching sounds. I'm 100% sure this method breaks down calcification/fibrosis in the scalp. I ordered some Magnesium Oil Spray which I'm waiting for to come in. This should assist me in breaking down the calcification even faster.

This is my theory on this.
1. You break down the Calcification in your scalp which leads to a loose scalp.
2. Loose scalp is a better environment for blood flow and oxygen.
3. Now you have the environment for better hair growth but you'll need something to awaken hair follicles (Scalp peel? Iodine? Enzyme peel? Some kind of wounding?).
4. Once you awaken the sleeping hair follicles you should begin to see vellus hairs.
5. Continue with DT and hopefully those vellus hair go terminal.
6. Go around happy with your hair back Smile

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:20 pm

Myself and a long time DTer spoke of the crunching over PM. For him it started faint, then began to get louder. He does say he has experienced some regrowth from DT, but I've not spoken to him in many months now. I've noticed this around the temporal region as well. I've experienced substantial regrowth, but these days I attribute it to the fin I resorted to.

We both believe it is the calcification as well. It'd be interesting to get a doctors opinion, if we can replicate it in front of them.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seuxin Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:16 pm

Hello,

Yes totaly agree, it's just a theory.Maybe DT is just bump :\

Seuxin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seuxin Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:18 pm

long hair wrote:Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 4 QlYnzhJ

simply push the edge of the plastic cap against your skull meanwhile you move the edge like a circle on your scalp .you do that to  crush calcification .

for galea muscle go here
http://www.bornagainhair.com/

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsL3hZr2xsJctjaQgfctuWU0lLtLQrxpw1LUtsx4-5kwDLm4tpDA

the 3rd muscle will be above your ears ..just google for them.

Hello, thanks for the pics !

I need to move the edge like a circle...or "roll" ?

Thanks

Seuxin

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:33 am

DT is not just a theory it is a practice read the pdf of henry choy your self

ok you press the edge and make a crater the same way you press a pen to draw a big dot.
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  Seuxin Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:32 am

ok thanks ! But i can only do this once a day...i'm very sceptial but...i take a lot of stufff, i will try !

Seuxin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next