Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 12:43 am by MikeGore

» zombie cells
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

+48
Terry1133
LawOfThelema
ninjishal
YARO
CampOfDavid
RAptor
froyd
focuspoint
Hotspur
bagofdeen
headcase
Growdamnit
MovieJunkie89
cdto2012
UzumakiNaruto
fred
runnerup
CausticSymmetry
Maines
tooyoungforthis
Ronald84
longhair31
H4ir
alphadelta
VikingJL
Jrli80
calvicie
AgapeBerry
Elessar
iuyyighghghgkh
Changexpert
Hole
bayman
bov51
magic_gro
SonofOdin
australian
MikeGore
sizzlinghairs
johndoe1225
Sage 1
Biffy
ElmoSuper8
hairderp
Xenon
ANewHope
sanderson
52 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 3 Empty Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Xenon Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:29 am

Changexpert wrote:
Xenon wrote:Just curious, where in the scalp did you experience stinging after taking niacin? Was it in the bald prone areas or all over?
Never said such thing in my post. Please read the response carefully.

"As a result, the kind of stinging sensation in the scalp I get from niacin flush is totally different from itching sensation that histamine provides."
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 3 Empty Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Changexpert Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:32 am

Xenon wrote:
Changexpert wrote:
Xenon wrote:Just curious, where in the scalp did you experience stinging after taking niacin? Was it in the bald prone areas or all over?

"As a result, the kind of stinging sensation in the scalp I get from niacin flush is totally different from itching sensation that histamine provides."
The response was a copy and paste from my old response, so I forgot what I wrote. I am sorry for not reading my own response.

Stinging happens everywhere, all over the scalp and the entire body. It does not itch though.
Changexpert
Changexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:46 am

Changexpert wrote:
Xenon wrote:
Changexpert wrote:

The response was a copy and paste from my old response, so I forgot what I wrote. I am sorry for not reading my own response.

Stinging happens everywhere, all over the scalp and the entire body. It does not itch though.

Well, I personally experience reddening and heat in my temples, which gradually progresses into a stinging sensation, and then baldness. This is why I try not to exercise too often because too much scalp heat seems to trigger these issues. I therefore wondered if PGD2 had anything to do with my temples becoming so inflamed so easily. Nowhere else do I experience this sensation. The only effective method in curbing this was by the reduction of hot foods and drinks, and not over exercising so that my body temp didn't elevate too high. I've read that PGD2 is involved in reducing temperature, so I suppose that this would imply that elevated temperatures would activate it's release.

Any thoughts on this?
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hole Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:00 am

Xenon wrote:Any thoughts on this?

Yes. You are over paranoid about your hair. You also have an anxiety and anger management issue.

Hole

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:02 am

Could someone clarify for me, Increasing CD34 / CD200 is to increase progenitor cells yes?

Also, wouldnt daily, even topical use, of VPA potentially cause side effects? Its an anti seizure medication

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Changexpert Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:03 am

Xenon wrote:Well, I personally experience reddening and heat in my temples, which gradually progresses into a stinging sensation, and then baldness. This is why I try not to exercise too often because too much scalp heat seems to trigger these issues. I therefore wondered if PGD2 had anything to do with my temples becoming so inflamed so easily. Nowhere else do I experience this sensation. The only effective method in curbing this was by the reduction of hot foods and drinks, and not over exercising so that my body temp didn't elevate too high. I've read that PGD2 is involved in reducing temperature, so I suppose that this would imply that elevated temperatures would activate it's release.

Any thoughts on this?
AFAIK, the increased inflammation during/after a workout occurs due to metabolism of increased lactic acid. I am not sure how lactic acid metabolism and PGD2 pathways are related.

I did not know the effect of PGD2 on body temperature. If that is truly the case, exercise would result in a double whammy effect on inflammation. Do you have reference for this?
Changexpert
Changexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:21 am

Changexpert wrote:
Xenon wrote:Well, I personally experience reddening and heat in my temples, which gradually progresses into a stinging sensation, and then baldness. This is why I try not to exercise too often because too much scalp heat seems to trigger these issues. I therefore wondered if PGD2 had anything to do with my temples becoming so inflamed so easily. Nowhere else do I experience this sensation. The only effective method in curbing this was by the reduction of hot foods and drinks, and not over exercising so that my body temp didn't elevate too high. I've read that PGD2 is involved in reducing temperature, so I suppose that this would imply that elevated temperatures would activate it's release.

Any thoughts on this?
AFAIK, the increased inflammation during/after a workout occurs due to metabolism of increased lactic acid. I am not sure how lactic acid metabolism and PGD2 pathways are related.

I did not know the effect of PGD2 on body temperature. If that is truly the case, exercise would result in a double whammy effect on inflammation. Do you have reference for this?

Here is just two of many sources I've come across regarding PGD2's temperature reducing functions. I somewhat wondered if it aided in cooling by first causing the tissue to heat, and then promote a sweating response. But I can't be entirely certain, although I do know that my temples do sweat buckets when my scalp heats up.

"The physiological functions of PGD2 have now been extensively defined and include regulation of sleep and body temperature"

http://www.hindawi.com/journals/mi/2012/503128/

"It is involved in the regulation of reducing body temperature in sleep, and acts opposite to PGE2."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostaglandin_D2

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:28 am

Hole wrote:
Xenon wrote:Any thoughts on this?

Yes. You are over paranoid about your hair. You also have an anxiety and anger management issue.

Overly paranoid about my hair? Hmmm, I've been losing it since I was 16; when I look in the mirror I see a horseshoe shaped hairline. And anxiety has reduced considerably, but as for anger...? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT?? Very Happy

Hey, appropriate choice of name, BTW, why not go fill yourself with a 12" dildo? haha
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Changexpert Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:55 am

Xenon wrote:Overly paranoid about my hair? Hmmm, I've been losing it since I was 16; when I look in the mirror I see a horseshoe shaped hairline. And anxiety has reduced considerably, but as for anger...? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT?? Very Happy

Hey, appropriate choice of name, BTW, why not go fill yourself with a 12" dildo? haha
That.... was just epic.
Changexpert
Changexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:01 am

Changexpert wrote:
Xenon wrote:Overly paranoid about my hair? Hmmm, I've been losing it since I was 16; when I look in the mirror I see a horseshoe shaped hairline. And anxiety has reduced considerably, but as for anger...? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT?? Very Happy

That.... was just epic.

I suggest, since this forum has no ignore function, to simply skip Xenon's posts when you see his name at the top of it.

It's getting ridiculous, and it's the only way flaming will be avoided.

On topic, I'll be bringing some of this stuff up with my doctor on my next appointment in a week and will let you all know if anything comes from it

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Hole Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:08 am

Xenon wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT??

Well I will repeat. You have chronic anxiety and anger management problems. That is quite obvious reading most of your comments, your hostility in general, and how easily you start blaming, having childish tantrums and throwing beautiful pearls as the dildo thing above. FYI chronic anxiety and anger also increase your body temperature and inflammation.

I am gonna copy/paste something from Swiss blog that applies perfectly to you:

"Let's have some real talk. The majority of those chest thumping forum celebrities are nothing but empty talk. They thrive on the little attention given to them by the less educated because they have nothing else in their lives."

Bye toxic.

Hole

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:14 am

johndoe1225 wrote:
Changexpert wrote:

That.... was just epic.

I suggest, since this forum has no ignore function, to simply skip Xenon's posts when you see his name at the top of it.

It's getting ridiculous, and it's the only way flaming will be avoided.

On topic, I'll be bringing some of this stuff up with my doctor on my next appointment in a week and will let you all know if anything comes from it

JohnDildoe, I think your soulmate has just arrived on the boards. I'm sure you could fulfill him in many ways lol

In case it slipped your awareness, your boy Hole flamed me first. I never knew he existed until he farted in my direction lol. Oh, and please do ignore me, I could find better things to do with my time than humiliate fools like you (even though it is somewhat amusing).

Now go get a room... get to know eachother a little more hehe
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:27 am

"Let's have some real talk. The majority of those chest thumping forum celebrities are nothing but empty talk. They thrive on the little attention given to them by the less educated because they have nothing else in their lives."

LOL and here you are doctor Freud -- psychoanalyzing me from my posts -- devoting a shitload of your attention to me (even though I didn't even know you existed until you farted my way just now). So, therefore, the attention you've devoted to me would suggest that you are the less educated, and a stalker with nothing else in your life, but... me.

You may as well construct a walk of fame with a star dedicated to me, seeing as I'm your #1 celebrity. Just watch Johndoe doesn't get consumed with jealousy LOLOL

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:30 am

Hole wrote:Full "ghetto procedure" vs. "the perfect approach" as Swiss claimed it. Highlighted in black what is available now:

1.Suppress PGD2: 1g of Sulfasalazine per day /OR/ Setipetipiprant (Seti).

Seti is in clinical research for hairloss by Cotsarelis/Kythera Biopharmaceuticals, meaning we don't know yet which quantity is ideal. What is known is that it has almost none side effects (mostly dry mouth).

Warning! I've read in spanish forums people is going crazy and taking more than 1g of Sulfasalazine per day. Then people wonders why they have sides and get sick...

2. Increase PGE2: Castor oil + DMSO (70%+30%) topical daily, optionally 1ml Castor Oil orally daily, optionally Minoxidil/Miconazole topical daily to also increase PGE1 (should be used several hours apart from Castor Oil) /OR/ find PGE2 powder to apply topically (not available or super expensive).

3. Stimulate CD34 and CD200: Stemoxydine 5% topically daily, optinally Valproic Acid (VPA) daily.

4. Wounding: Dermaroller 1.5mm or Derma Stamp + Immediately after lithium chloride (LiCl, just a small dose with a cotton). You do the wounding 1 a week.

Swiss is just basically followings the patents by Costsarelis and Garza. In a simple way and by all the research they have done it is quite apparent mpb is an allergic reaction that translates into chronic inflammation and lack of oxigen in the scalp. Would be interesting to find out what triggers (may not be a unique trigger for everyone) the allergic reaction in the first place.

I don't think it is a coincidence Kythera has purchased the rights to explore Seti as a PGD2 suppressor (point 1) and that Follica has somehow resurfaced again (wounding technique, points 2,3,4). Costsarelis is behind both products.

You forgot about uvb burn to further increase pge2 if you're using the ghetto protocol.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Hole Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:34 am

bogv51 wrote:You forgot about uvb burn to further increase pge2 if you're using the ghetto protocol.

Hi Bogv51,

For what I've read and understand the uvb burn is optional. I mostly copy/pasted the ghetto protocol from a french forum and translated it.

Hole

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:57 am

I guess now the question is what are the side effects of Sulfasalazine / Setipetipiprant /DMSO . I think I've heard something bad at least once with all of them. Plus where to buy?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:44 am

MikeGore wrote:I guess now the question is what are the side effects of Sulfasalazine / Setipetipiprant /DMSO . I think I've heard something bad at least once with all of them. Plus where to buy?

There's a group buy for Seti and a group buy for PGE2. Also, a group buy for VPA (valproic acid). And I'm trying to get enough interest for another group buy for DMI.
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:44 am

MikeGore wrote:I guess now the question is what are the side effects of Sulfasalazine / Setipetipiprant /DMSO . I think I've heard something bad at least once with all of them. Plus where to buy?

I think DMSO can be bought easily at stores like Wal mart, etc, but the other two I haven't a clue

Also someone mentioned the sides from sulfa were nothing as long as it's 1g or so? Don't quote me on that.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:50 am

What bad effects did you hear about all these?  The sperm thing in my first post was pretty bad , but it seems like its avoided with the other prescriptions since hes on a new one now?

Whoever sperm said arent effected at less than 1g.. got a study on that?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Changexpert Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:00 am

The fight was pretty amusing, but let's stay on the topic.

I think niacin can be an alternative for PGE-2 inducer. It does promote PGD-2 reaction as well, but it uses DP1 receptor, not DP2. The DP2 receptor of PGD-2 is the one that is associated with scalp inflammation, aka itchiness. The concern I have with niacin is that it is a methyl-mopper, taking methyl groups from methyl b12 (active b12) and methyl folate (active b9), inhibiting methylation process. Also, niacin is converted into NADH/NAD+ which can be converted into lactic acid in anaerobic respiration, so that is another factor to consider.

One question I have is if PGD-2 reaction induced by niacin depletes PGD-2 level in the body ultimately. Intuitively, it makes sense that inducing PGD-2 reaction via DP2 receptor would use up PGD-2 in a non-harmful way, but I cannot find studies or any opinion on this hypothesis.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2779993/

Last edited by Changexpert on Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Changexpert
Changexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:08 am

Changexpert wrote:The fight was pretty amusing, but let's stay on the topic.

I think niacin can be an alternative for PGE-2 inducer. It does promote PGD-2 reaction as well, but it uses DP1 receptor, not DP2. The DP2 receptor of PGD-2 is the one that is associated with scalp inflammation, aka itchiness. The concern I have with niacin is that it is a methyl-mopper, taking methyl groups from methyl b12 (active b12) and methyl folate (active b9), inhibiting methylation process. Also, niacin is converted into NADH/NAD+ which can be converted into lactic acid in anaerobic respiration, so that is another factor to consider.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t8422-niacin-flush-good-for-pgd2

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Changexpert Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:15 am

bogv51 wrote:
Changexpert wrote:The fight was pretty amusing, but let's stay on the topic.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t8422-niacin-flush-good-for-pgd2
Based on my experience with niacin, taking 400 mg for one week straight is a horrible idea. It will essentially mop all methyl groups in the body. I think occasional niacin could work in theory, but balancing methyl group is almost impossible.
Changexpert
Changexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  Changexpert Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:40 am

How about DYI topical niacin? I know this has been tried a couple of times in the past on different forums. Usually the op has incredible before/after picture, but nobody followed up.
Changexpert
Changexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:05 pm

Changexpert wrote:How about DYI topical niacin? I know this has been tried a couple of times in the past on different forums. Usually the op has incredible before/after picture, but nobody followed up.

from personal experience, and we wrote about on the forum ages ago,

niacin doesn't dissolve in liquid
niacinamide does though

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Changexpert Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:10 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:from personal experience, and we wrote about on the forum ages ago,

niacin doesn't dissolve in liquid
niacinamide does though
Are you SURE about that? Aren't B vitamins water soluble?
Changexpert
Changexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next