Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
A devide in order to implement the natural therapy hair regrowth by masssage. EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
A devide in order to implement the natural therapy hair regrowth by masssage. EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
A devide in order to implement the natural therapy hair regrowth by masssage. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
A devide in order to implement the natural therapy hair regrowth by masssage. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
A devide in order to implement the natural therapy hair regrowth by masssage. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
A devide in order to implement the natural therapy hair regrowth by masssage. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
A devide in order to implement the natural therapy hair regrowth by masssage. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
A devide in order to implement the natural therapy hair regrowth by masssage. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
A devide in order to implement the natural therapy hair regrowth by masssage. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A devide in order to implement the natural therapy hair regrowth by masssage.

2 posters

Go down

A devide in order to implement the natural therapy hair regrowth by masssage. Empty A devide in order to implement the natural therapy hair regrowth by masssage.

Post  Aristo Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:47 am

Hello everybody,
My name is Aristónico Casas Galvez. I am the inventor´s device, and a convinced follower of natural therapy hair regrowth by massage, so called "detumescence therapy of human scalp for natural hair regrowth" by Henry Choi and "complete blood recovery of scalp" by me, but both based on the same principle: the scalp massage.
I started losing hair at 20 years old, the loss was hard to hide at 30 and at 40 it was impossible. At 41 I shaved completely my head.
However I didn’t give up. I started looking for possible solutions and the massage convinced me because I saw it made sense: the massage in any part of the body reactivates blood’s circulation, so areas where it is applied get red and it is blood that makes oxygen and nutrients contributions. Blood is also life’s flow -I thought- and every drop contains in it the whole being, so one drop is enough for any analysis / diagnosis. It is estimated that one milliliter of blood is four to five million red blood cells, from 6.500 to 7 000 white blood cells, and from 200 to 300,000 platelets or thrombocytes. It made sense…
…It makes sense. The very fine blood vessels-capillaries- become thinner as they ramify in the body. Set out by a single cells layer, endothelial, this extreme thin network makes its function of gas exchange between blood and tissues or between the blood and the air of the lungs. It is estimated there are more than 60 000 Kilometers of these around the body , being the farthest point of the journey the blood makes and the supply of all tissues and organs, because each one of the body cells is less than 0.2 mm of a capillary. In the entrance of these small vessels called capillaries there are some bands that get stretched or contracted as valves to allow or prevent blood passage.
As a result of stress and emotions (surprise, joy, love, anger, etc, etc ...) hundreds of involuntary small muscle spasms are produced every day because face is constrained. By constraining the face we also constrain and compress our scalp against the skull cap and this compress the bands working as valves.
We have also to consider progressive deterioration of blood circulation, especially in the extremes -in the extremities, and allow us to be redundant, because old people show cold feet and hands-; this added to the question that head is the highest part of the body and the fact of walking upright -therefore the action of gravity makes more time to be required for blood to reach this area- head blood flow becomes lower (as time goes by women lose volume and quality of hair, and we assume they do not face this issues or at least not so much).
A practical example of this could be an injured foot and the advise to be keep it up. When you put it down you feel how it is loaded due to blood flow: if you notice gravity’s influence over blood flow when you put your foot down for ten seconds, can you imagine blood circulation impact on your head during a lifetime.
I supossed in alopecia cases it is not hair bulb - hair’s root- which is stunted or damaged but the capillary, that is, the tiny blood vessels that supply blood to the hair bulbs.
There are many ways to understand what a scalp massage is but we refer to the most obvious: the main factor to know that massage on the scalp is effective and efficient is to feel how skin of the new hair – the scalp- slides back and forth over the skull cap. To reactivate the circulation the movement must affect the entire scalp, it must move EVERYTHING from the crown to the eyebrows, and it must only be applied there.

Massages by areas, i.e, those affecting only a portion of the scalp, as for example electric toothbrushes where you have to move from one place to the other and do not cover the entire cap are not effective, because blood circulation is reactivated homogeneously and not by areas.
I studied how to apply it to hair and decided that the best way to give a head massage is to make the cap move all at once, to massage the hair’s skin -scalp- uniformly, entirely, all together.
I quickly realized that massage with the hands was not successful because it would require long time and several sessions, becoming too tired and therefore unviable.
I checked the equipment for head massage and realized it could not be very effective for a simple but devastating reason: you can not massage what it is compressed, and all the devices placed around the head hold it, so what they get is a vibration but NEVER a massage.
What it is held can not be massaged. To be effective the massage must move, slide, the scalp over the skull. If it’s hold, and has something around, the massage is not possible, because it does not slide. The device S01 does not surround the head but it places over. Floating, oscillating, swinging, not by perimeters. And these peculiarities makes unique with regard to the rest of massagers that surround the head and do not massage but merely produce vibration. The basics of the device, capilary dilation by mechanical procedure - reactivating the blood circulation through massage-.
Stímulax 01 scalp massage works effectively due to the only one support of its visor’s suction pads, the same as in a human foot whose thumb works as one support and the other four as another, its purpose is to cover a wider area in the forehead to get hold of. Once the vibration is generated and being these front supports over forehead in an unstable equilibrium- bowed- by a sustained structure, and back support over the crown in a horizontal stability position, the harness oscillates on both and swings back and forth and vice versa like a real massage.
Through the massage –pumping- provided by the device blood’s flow is reactivated. This blood flow also influences on the contraction of the muscles, because the blood supply relax, a relaxation produced by mechanical work, i.e, the massage through the movement of swinging, relaxing all the peripheral skull muscles, reducing the pressure on them.
Checks have been made to prove the scientific basis of the massage. Heat photographs taken by a thermography specialized company show that Stímulax 01 reactivates scalp blood circulation.
The following scalp massage Thermograms (http://www.stimulax.es/8.html PDF Thermographic report) tests on my own head were taken by PANATEC company in July 31, 2008 with intervals of 10 minutes. In its report the company PANATEC (www.panatec.net) shows the effect of Stimulax01 after 10, 20 and 30 minutes of scalp massage sessions: homogenized and distributed temperature throughout the area increases blood flow and this irrigation stops alopecia.
The analysis is completely reliable, because heat’s areas are associated to blood circulation. And for those sceptics on massages and although it’s an extrapolation it can be interesting to remember that when somebody is clinically dead cardiac massage can literally make life to be brought back.
Hair loss, alopecia, is stopped in a few days. I have found that in a few weeks of usage new and thin hair begins to grow in areas surrounding the remaining hair. This down becomes hair in months according the line of growth, mainly from backwards to frontwards, and new hair becomes thick hair in a few weeks time, as it has been said before. In three months time results are clear and in one year the growth is noteworthy and can perfectly be shown.
Stímulax01 is very effective but don´t make miracles: the hair regrowth take time.

Aristónico Casas Gálvez
Visit me in www.stimulax.es

Aristo

Back to top Go down

A devide in order to implement the natural therapy hair regrowth by masssage. Empty Re: A devide in order to implement the natural therapy hair regrowth by masssage.

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:43 am

Hi there Aristo

You say you are a follower of DT and massage in general, can I ask, have you tried it and what was your experience, and technique?  I used to give myself a really nice deep massage all over my scalp with DT but lately I'm focusing more on compressing and stretching, and laxity.  My scalp has made very impressive laxity gains (or is the correct term laxity losses?  Lol). Lately I'm really focusing on the laxity part, just keeping it loose with gentle pressure (enough not to slide my fingers) throughout the day. My scalp feels really great

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

A devide in order to implement the natural therapy hair regrowth by masssage. Empty Re: A devide in order to implement the natural therapy hair regrowth by masssage.

Post  Aristo Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:25 am

Hi there Johndoe1225
First thank you for your attention and your post.
The major drawback of massage therapy is the work involved to apply, so I developed S01.
On the other hand I focused on the complete blood recovery of scalp, for wich S01 is really effective (http://www.stimulax.es/8.html) and I can categorically assure it works: the hair regrowth.
Best regards.

Aristo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down