Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
scalp manual lymph drainage EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
scalp manual lymph drainage EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
scalp manual lymph drainage EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
scalp manual lymph drainage EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
scalp manual lymph drainage EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
scalp manual lymph drainage EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
scalp manual lymph drainage EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
scalp manual lymph drainage EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
scalp manual lymph drainage EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

scalp manual lymph drainage

+13
waitingforit
helpmyhair1
Turgius
tooyoungforthis
cdto2012
Schitz Popinov
madmnota
proscar3
Iwillsucceed
gorilla_power
iuyyighghghgkh
johndoe1225
Brabus
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

scalp manual lymph drainage Empty scalp manual lymph drainage

Post  Brabus Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:57 am

Does anyone know how to do this correctly? I dont find any information on google about this. I only find for the face but not the scalp, or is it the same?

Brabus

Back to top Go down

scalp manual lymph drainage Empty Re: scalp manual lymph drainage

Post  Brabus Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:03 am

You will see guys that the cure will have a link with the lymphatic system.
Im the living proof that there is a link!! You guys all have a kind of lymphedema on your heads causing fibrosis.

When i drain my scalp, my sebum is gone. How can you explain this? Its not magic, its reality, its really happening...... im not doing it correctly aince im not a massagist but somehow its working. Thz key is not to "massage" the top of your scalp but the sides, where the vessels are located!! If i manage to find the correct way to do, i will stop my hair loss and regrow hair, im 100% sure. Wake up guys its not the vitamins that will regrow your hair !! This method will be free and easy to do, if we manage to find.

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:08 am

Brabus wrote:You will see guys that the cure will have a link with the lymphatic system.
Im the living proof that there is a link!! You guys all have a kind of lymphedema on your heads causing fibrosis.

When i drain my scalp, my sebum is gone. How can you explain this? Its not magic, its reality, its really happening...... im not doing it correctly aince im not a massagist but somehow its working. Thz key is not to "massage" the top of your scalp but the sides, where the vessels are located!! If i manage to find the correct way to do, i will stop my hair loss and regrow hair, im 100% sure. Wake up guys its not the vitamins that will regrow your hair !! This method will be free and easy to do, if we manage to find.

I'd also like to know. What's one more massage routine added to my DT regimen

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:17 am

Try this technique for a couple of days without the dt therapy and tell me what you feel different. For me there is no sebum and my scalp feels softer. The technique is the last one she s doing behind the ears.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9FP6AHj9Eo

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:10 am

Brabus wrote:Try this technique for a couple of days without the dt therapy and tell me what you feel different. For me there is no sebum and my scalp feels softer. The technique is the last one she s doing behind the ears.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9FP6AHj9Eo

Position 4?  That seems way too easy Very Happy

Also, can I do this while bent over, because I have long hair and it gets in the way, that way it gets flipped over forward. I'd probably say it's not a good idea due to gravity not carrying the fluid away?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:30 am

I have two thoughts on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNfV99Bh6Wc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUIRr7E_1uU

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:51 am

Brabus wrote:You will see guys that the cure will have a link with the lymphatic system.

Hair loss has long been solved.Its a lymphatic congestion problem in the head area caused by acid forming foods that cause mucus to trap the acids in the lymph fluid.
This coupled with problems in kidney filtration,adrenal weakness that control the kidney and thyroid function that can suffocate the skin causing  inflammation and congestion underneath,inflaming the follicle.

Most of them are cause by protein consumption,dairy and grains.

I am on day 51 of grape fasting with some fresh lemon juice.
Thats the real deal.Fruits,mono fasting,going back to salads etc for balance and thats your way together with opening the kidney channels,getting your adrenals up and getting your thyroid up again.
Dry skin brushing,guasha etc herbs ,give it time but go steady.

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  Iwillsucceed Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:44 pm

So after researching hair loss for almost 3 years, I have come to the conclusion that it really is an issue with the lymphatic system. I have spent these 3 years researching every possible way that could cause MPB, and every single time I always end up back at the lymphatic system.
This is it people, there is no way fibrosis or calcification can occur if we have adequate lymphatic drainage.

I know there will be many skeptics reading this, after all, this is a hair loss forum haha. But it's the truth. I want every single one of you to research the symptoms associated with congested or stagnant lymph fluid and I promise you, you will be experiencing at LEAST one of those symptoms. Fibrosis and calcification is not the CAUSE of poor lymphatic drainage, it's a RESULT, please don't confuse the two.
Brabus had it right in the beginning, the cure will involve restoring the lymph vessels within the scalp to achieve adequate drainage.

Now I believe this will not be as effective as it could be until we assist the body in the removal of fibrosis and calcification. For those of you who are performing DT, or more so Cdto's DT method, I believe this is the last step to your cure. I can even see it myself. Push down hard with the vitamin bottle and you will notice that the vellus hairs will be more spikier and stand up right, this is because you are pushing the congested lymph fluid away from the follicles, but leave it for some time and you will notice that the hairs will begin to flatten again, due to the fluid moving back into the interstitial spaces.

Iwillsucceed

Back to top Go down

Post  Iwillsucceed Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:54 pm

Notice how the vessels travel in the same are as our temples?

https://www.oncolink.org/support/side-effects/lymphedema/lymphedema-what-you-need-to-know/treatment-for-lymphedema-complete-decongestive-therapy-cdt

Iwillsucceed

Back to top Go down

Post  Iwillsucceed Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:06 pm

http://www.lymphaticyogaexpert.com/tag/sluggish-lymph/

Iwillsucceed

Back to top Go down

scalp manual lymph drainage Empty hi long time lurker very experienced, at last people are waking up.

Post  proscar3 Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:24 am

Ive pm'd a couple of people -hope they get back to me. adding to what people have mentioned. can we agree that those who are doing dt are you getting red sores, grease leakage from the skin? as mentioned by many in the old dt threads?

proscar3

Back to top Go down

Post  Iwillsucceed Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:30 am

For the first few months of dt-cpr, I used to expel a LOT of grease from my temples, now 7 months into treatment and there's practically none for me. I have recently just witnessed a massive red bump on my right temple, it feels like there is a stone underneath it. I would highly recommend cd's method over the original dt-cpr, the results will surprise you.
I'm now using much lighter pressure, enough to keep the calcification broken up, but focusing a lot more on MLD around my whole neck and head area.
My hope is that everyone will get in board with this, vitamins and diet will not regrow your hair to a large extent until your lymphatic vessels are draining correctly.

Iwillsucceed

Back to top Go down

Post  madmnota Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:17 am

So, Iwillsucceed, did DT bring your hair back?

madmnota

Back to top Go down

Post  Iwillsucceed Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:14 pm

No not yet, but I have vellus hairs regrowing over my entire bald areas that were basically non existent before treatment. I have only just started a correct diet at the start of this week, and am already noticing less swelling around the whole temple and forehead area.

Iwillsucceed

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:36 pm

I'm starting to really consider the impact of some kind of lymphedema-like environment in my scalp.  

My hair loss problems coincided with really bad sinus issues, which I've read can go hand-in-hand with lymphedema.  I also consistently have this feeling of "pressure" in my forehead, as well as the top of my scalp and my face appears puffy all the time.

Schitz Popinov

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:09 am

Iwillsucceed wrote:For the first few months of dt-cpr, I used to expel a LOT of grease from my temples, now 7 months into treatment and there's practically none for me. I have recently just witnessed a massive red bump on my right temple, it feels like there is a stone underneath it. I would highly recommend cd's method over the original dt-cpr, the results will surprise you.
I'm now using much lighter pressure, enough to keep the calcification broken up, but focusing a lot more on MLD around my whole neck and head area.
My hope is that everyone will get in board with this, vitamins and diet will not regrow your hair to a large extent until your lymphatic vessels are draining correctly.

Glad you are sticking with the method and seeing the gradual regrow. I guess the red bump is more like a pimple that can happen as the scalp cleanses. Normally you might not notice a pimple, but with the rubbing it swells and should go away in a week or so. Tea tree can help. I recommend not rubbing that area until it passes. Also garlic raw will clear the skin.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

scalp manual lymph drainage Empty pimples, redness, rashess etc.

Post  tooyoungforthis Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:21 am

Any pimple you guys see or rash or any inflammation after starting DT is basically success!

You have moved/dislodged lymph successfully in your scalp. however it isn't draining through your kidneys so it exits the body through the scalp vie the SKIN. pretty obvious stuff.
It's all acid, AKA inflammation, notice how not even the medical establishment can deny that all disease is associated with inflammation.. just like robert morse says every disease is caused by acidic fluids in the body trying to break free and fucking up your internal organs in the process which in turn causes all your bodily systems to malfunction and then you get prescribed drugs to treat the symptoms( or vitamins) whilst our beloved doctors who studied USELESS BOOKS ignore the cause.

I have little doubt.. DT + re-establishing a cleared sewer system( lymphatic network)(through detoxing aggressively, AKA FASTING, FRUITARIANISM, HERBS ETC) will restore every single follicle. ( it will probably take more than 2 years for most of us thought) the closer you go to a raw diet and the more RIPE fruit you eat.. the quicker this stuff will get moving. remember you've been eating the wrong diet not only since birth, but your parents also ate the terrible, cooked food diet whilst you were developing in your mothers belly..

Naturally it will take time to restore your genetic make up.

I think the cure to hair loss might just be pioneered by forum members from here.Addressing the cause. never the symptoms.. keep going all of you who are exploring the lymph systems implication in all this....

I suggest we all do DT with CASTOR OIL.. it is well known to dislodge/move lymph, and dissolve scar tissue..

Swisstemples had it in his regimen, ( regrows hair)
Robert morse prescribes castor oil packs on swollen lymph nodes and any scar tissue( cures major diseases)
Edgar cayce(highly evolved spiritual person) prescribed castor oil to his patients to treat all sorts of shit( heralded as one of the most accurate prophets ever)( coincidentally, he and robert morse are all about the spiritual nature to humans, so interesting when you connect the dots isn't it?

tooyoungforthis

Back to top Go down

Post  Turgius Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:21 pm

Any one here have success with the Scottish shower (hot then cold, then repeat)? IS supposed to empower the lymph system much like filling and squeezing a dirty sponge. Currently starting cold showers (can mange maybe 1 minute under the freezing water so far) as prescribed by Rob's new book and thinking of easing into the hot and cold rout.
Turgius
Turgius

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:27 am

Basically its all about having no inflammation/sebum and doing manual lymph drainage or something more effective, the dt therapy.

What I have learnt during these years is that if u have an inflammation going on, massage will do jack shit. if you have an oily scalp because of x reason dont massage,pinch, push your scalp. Diet is also a way to take out the inflammation, but probably also the most difficult way.

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:31 am

Schitz Popinov wrote:I'm starting to really consider the impact of some kind of lymphedema-like environment in my scalp.  

My hair loss problems coincided with really bad sinus issues, which I've read can go hand-in-hand with lymphedema.  I also consistently have this feeling of "pressure" in my forehead, as well as the top of my scalp and my face appears puffy all the time.

Bingo, i have also sinus issues and adressing them has been the best thing I have done regarding hairloss

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:46 am

Im experimenting a lot with manual lymph drainage and trying new ways. Recently I tried to massage the sutures of the scalp very softly in a circular way then perform the lymph drainage and its working better than the traditional way. I did this because its like my skull shape changed during the years, so maybe by relaxing the sutures im helping the lymph drainage. I dont know Im still experimenting with this

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:31 am

Someone here mentioned having a bump on their temple that feels like bone. About 5 years ago (had MPB then as well), I had a hard round bump on my crown, size of a small half marble. It felt like bone and I thought it actually was bone. Went to the doctor and he referred me to a plastic surgeon who literally cut my head open and removed the bump, which was hard and round. I think they said it was a build up of skin or something but I don't remember. But with what I know now, it could have been calcification/fibrosis. If there is one thing I can say for sure, there is no amount of scalp massage that could've removed that bump. It was extremely hard and unbreakable. The only way of getting rid of it was via surgery.

Anyway, looking back I wonder if this is what has been causing my MPB.. essentially a buildup under the scalp.

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:03 am

Interesting but I dont have bumps I have ridges and fontanelles that are protruding. i dont think you can take that out with surgery.

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  waitingforit Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:30 am

Brabus can you give a few more details on your manual lymph drainage? Do you just use your hands for the soft circular massage of sutures? How often/how long are you doing it? What is the other lymph drainage that you are performing afterwards? Thanks for your help!

waitingforit

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:07 pm

Post youtube videos of these manual lymph drainage

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next