Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Bioresonance for Identifying Mineral- and Vitamin Deficencies, Food Intolerances, and Chemical Toxicity EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Bioresonance for Identifying Mineral- and Vitamin Deficencies, Food Intolerances, and Chemical Toxicity EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Bioresonance for Identifying Mineral- and Vitamin Deficencies, Food Intolerances, and Chemical Toxicity EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Bioresonance for Identifying Mineral- and Vitamin Deficencies, Food Intolerances, and Chemical Toxicity EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Bioresonance for Identifying Mineral- and Vitamin Deficencies, Food Intolerances, and Chemical Toxicity EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Bioresonance for Identifying Mineral- and Vitamin Deficencies, Food Intolerances, and Chemical Toxicity EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Bioresonance for Identifying Mineral- and Vitamin Deficencies, Food Intolerances, and Chemical Toxicity EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Bioresonance for Identifying Mineral- and Vitamin Deficencies, Food Intolerances, and Chemical Toxicity EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Bioresonance for Identifying Mineral- and Vitamin Deficencies, Food Intolerances, and Chemical Toxicity EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Bioresonance for Identifying Mineral- and Vitamin Deficencies, Food Intolerances, and Chemical Toxicity

4 posters

Go down

Bioresonance for Identifying Mineral- and Vitamin Deficencies, Food Intolerances, and Chemical Toxicity Empty Bioresonance for Identifying Mineral- and Vitamin Deficencies, Food Intolerances, and Chemical Toxicity

Post  OpenBook Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:40 am

Hey guys,

Does anyone have experience with Bioresonance Therapy? How effective is it in diagnosing these areas:

- Mineral- and Vitamin Deficencies
- Food Intolerances
- Chemical Toxicity

Thank you!
//OB

OpenBook

Back to top Go down

Bioresonance for Identifying Mineral- and Vitamin Deficencies, Food Intolerances, and Chemical Toxicity Empty Re: Bioresonance for Identifying Mineral- and Vitamin Deficencies, Food Intolerances, and Chemical Toxicity

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:39 am

OpenBook wrote:Hey guys,

Does anyone have experience with Bioresonance Therapy? How effective is it in diagnosing these areas:

- Food Intolerances
- Chemical Toxicity

Thank you!
//OB

It depends on the sophistication of the software. Ignore anything you read about on Quackwatch, because they are against anything that works.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Bioresonance for Identifying Mineral- and Vitamin Deficencies, Food Intolerances, and Chemical Toxicity Empty Re: Bioresonance for Identifying Mineral- and Vitamin Deficencies, Food Intolerances, and Chemical Toxicity

Post  OpenBook Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:02 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:
OpenBook wrote:Hey guys,

- Food Intolerances
- Chemical Toxicity

Thank you!
//OB

It depends on the sophistication of the software. Ignore anything you read about on Quackwatch, because they are against anything that works.

Thank you so much for dropping by CS!

The reason I'm interested is because there is a local practicioner that offers Bioresonance Testing, and as I've thought about doing a comprehensive body analysis for quite a while now, I figured this could be a good start.

Either way it will only be beneficial as I'll gain more insight on possible imbalances within the system.

I'll report back on the results.

Thank you!

PS: Thanks for the heads up on Quackwatch.

OpenBook

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:08 am

I posted about this years ago on here and was flamed for the most part. I was seeing an ND in Tennessee using the Zyto Cradle (I think its the Compass now). It picked up on a ton of things that represented bad habits of mine that it couldnt have known about. I did this for a few years and considered myself extremely healthy since getting on supplement regimines to fix the issues I had.
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:50 pm

angstman
angstman

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:14 am

angstman wrote:I posted about this years ago on here and was flamed for the most part.  I was seeing an ND in Tennessee using the Zyto Cradle (I think its the Compass now).  It picked up on a ton of things that represented bad habits of mine that it couldnt have known about.  I did this for a few years and considered myself extremely healthy since getting on supplement regimines to fix the issues I had.

So how is your hair doing?

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  OpenBook Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:00 am

angstman wrote:I posted about this years ago on here and was flamed for the most part.  I was seeing an ND in Tennessee using the Zyto Cradle (I think its the Compass now).  It picked up on a ton of things that represented bad habits of mine that it couldnt have known about.  I did this for a few years and considered myself extremely healthy since getting on supplement regimines to fix the issues I had.

Thank you very much for your input angstman. Great to hear your experience.

Very intereseting thread. Seems this was not very welcomed back then. In that thread I also see that CS's position regarding it back then was that it couldn't replace standard labs. As he stated above though, the effectiveness depends on the device/software being used. I actually don't know what device will be used, but I'm going to give it a shot nevertheless, as it's pretty inexpensive and I haven't done any tests yet.

Thanks again!

OpenBook

Back to top Go down

Post  OpenBook Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:08 am

ubraj wrote:For general use, I use and some others in the Rife community use the quantrum magnetic resonance analyzer (QMRA) which can be bought on ebay but beware of pirated versions on ebay.  I use it for general help.  Not for specific conditions. That as treatment starts many scores improve.  If they don't improve then I change treatments until they do.

For ideas on what may be causing a problem, especially when monitoring cancer progress, I especially use and recommend electrical patterns test or saliva test from Richard at http://www.royalrife.com/test_order.html

The Zyto is also done by Richard and he uses it to find hidden things but there are false positives and false negatives so the experience and skill of the tester is very important.  

Further quote

The Zyto has its limitations. It will often get false positives and
negatives. The way we use it is to run pathogen lists and use the
results to give us ideas what to test using calibrated vials. It does
find things that are not on our standard list but much of the time they
are not true. When they are true, it is a big help. So we do use it.

It is not clear why we got 0 for those items in December. We do find
both of them often.

Richard
http://www.royalrife.com

Others have used the EPFX/SCIO which is also very pricey and depends on the skill of the tester.  

Hadoscan, also very pricey, is used by some and the two users I'm aware of get good results with it.  

F-Scan to identify and eliminate pathogenic ailments, heavy metals, cancer, etc. also needs a good amount of skill and understanding to know the F-Scan's strengths and weaknesses.

Muscle testing and dowsing and similar also depends on the skill of the tester.  Some are able to get very good results.

hope this helps

ubraj,

This is a great overview, thank you very much.

I was not aware of royalrife.com, certainly good to know. I may consult with them as well.

Also, I did not know that personal devices like the Quantrum Magnetic Resonance Analyzer (QMRA) existed, very interesting!

Thank you!

OpenBook

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:37 am

boogv510 wrote:

So how is your hair doing?

My hair is fine. Pretty much stopped all hairloss/recession from the front which is where my problem has been. Detumescence did the most damage to it- I should've left it alone.
angstman
angstman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down