Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
How much fatty oils can we take per day? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
How much fatty oils can we take per day? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
How much fatty oils can we take per day? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
How much fatty oils can we take per day? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
How much fatty oils can we take per day? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
How much fatty oils can we take per day? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
How much fatty oils can we take per day? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
How much fatty oils can we take per day? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
How much fatty oils can we take per day? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How much fatty oils can we take per day?

3 posters

Go down

How much fatty oils can we take per day? Empty How much fatty oils can we take per day?

Post  Amin80 Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:33 am

I take the folllowing:

-1,00 mg Pumpkin Seed Oil - supposed to keep your DHT balanced
- 1 table spoon of Olive oil - Helps with inflammation
- 3 tablets of Omega 3

I plan to take these indefinitely, but I'm concerned that this might be a bit too much, and could raise cholestrol or even cause some harm to myself.

Is there any caution on how much oil we can take per day?

Thanks.

Amin80

Back to top Go down

How much fatty oils can we take per day? Empty Re: How much fatty oils can we take per day?

Post  EricPotratz Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:40 pm

The amounts you listed are not excessive. The problem with refined oils, including the ones you mentioned, is the degree of oxidation they are exposed to during processing (i.e., pressing, heating, storage, etc). The oxidative modifications causes molecular changes to the oils which can contribute to hair loss. (see peroxides, Naito, 2008)

Make sure to keep the oils in the refrigerator to slow the oxidation and rancidity. You can't eat fresh raw olives (toxic) but you can obtain raw sprouted dried pumpkin seeds that will provide the oil, but with far less oxidative damage. For fish oil, considering raw salmon (sashimi grade) and other high quality meats such as grass fed beef cuts that naturally contain greater omega-3s. Cook at or below 130F to minimize oxidative damage. Sous vide is great for meats.
EricPotratz
EricPotratz

http://botanicalcraft.com

Back to top Go down

How much fatty oils can we take per day? Empty Re: How much fatty oils can we take per day?

Post  NYJets Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:45 pm

EricPotratz wrote:The amounts you listed are not excessive. The problem with refined oils, including the ones you mentioned, is the degree of oxidation they are exposed to during processing (i.e., pressing, heating, storage, etc). The oxidative modifications causes molecular changes to the oils which can contribute to hair loss. (see peroxides, Naito, 2008)

Make sure to keep the oils in the refrigerator to slow the oxidation and rancidity. You can't eat fresh raw olives (toxic) but you can obtain raw sprouted dried pumpkin seeds that will provide the oil, but with far less oxidative damage. For fish oil, considering raw salmon (sashimi grade) and other high quality meats such as grass fed beef cuts that naturally contain greater omega-3s. Cook at or below 130F to minimize oxidative damage. Sous vide is great for meats.

Welcome EricPortratz.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down